What's new

US F-16's to Pak come with a 'no use against India in future' rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are absolutely right! The F-16 "trojan horses" are also programmed to steal the pilots identity, clean out his bank account,spam, frighten little children and control the masses with a built in mind control ray.

Since you've already purchased these planes the only way to protect yourself is .......

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: good one

Credit to Santro

My neighbor can get the police to issue a warning to me on screwing his wife. They police can tell me that when I buy condoms they aren't going to be for my neighbors wife. And that I can do all the sluts in the world except my neighbors wife. They can take it from me in writing on paper. But ill damn make sure that when I buy the condoms they aren't full of holes. And when I am finally screwing my neighbors wife using those condoms the police cant do jack about it otherwise ill make the woman pregnant.
Hence;the police know Ive used condoms before and screwed my neighbors wife, They tell the neighbor it wont be allowed to happen but they sell me the condoms anyway with terms of use printed on the back and I make sure there are no holes. The neighbor still doesn't like me having condoms, he knows ill screw his wife and his wife alone and squeals to the police about it. But I paid for the condoms, the guy in the store will get fired if he doesn't sell them now since he bought them from the dealer anyway and they are only my size. SO...I get the condoms, I tell the police Ill only use em if a ho mounts me forcefully and in return he can issue me a warning on the back of the condom pack that says I don't do otherwise. And he assures the neighbor that I wont be allowed to use those condoms on his wife and everything is quiet, till I do the neighbors wife using those condoms since it wud be a damn shame if she got pregnant.
The neighbor will shoot me but he will have a bastard kid in his house.

☪☪☪☪;935308 said:
Credit to Santro

My neighbor can get the police to issue a warning to me on screwing his wife. They police can tell me that when I buy condoms they aren't going to be for my neighbors wife. And that I can do all the sluts in the world except my neighbors wife. They can take it from me in writing on paper. But ill damn make sure that when I buy the condoms they aren't full of holes. And when I am finally screwing my neighbors wife using those condoms the police cant do jack about it otherwise ill make the woman pregnant.
Hence;the police know Ive used condoms before and screwed my neighbors wife, They tell the neighbor it wont be allowed to happen but they sell me the condoms anyway with terms of use printed on the back and I make sure there are no holes. The neighbor still doesn't like me having condoms, he knows ill screw his wife and his wife alone and squeals to the police about it. But I paid for the condoms, the guy in the store will get fired if he doesn't sell them now since he bought them from the dealer anyway and they are only my size. SO...I get the condoms, I tell the police Ill only use em if a ho mounts me forcefully and in return he can issue me a warning on the back of the condom pack that says I don't do otherwise. And he assures the neighbor that I wont be allowed to use those condoms on his wife and everything is quiet, till I do the neighbors wife using those condoms since it wud be a damn shame if she got pregnant.
The neighbor will shoot me but he will have a bastard kid in his house.

dude be easy with indians ............................

btw :rofl::rofl::rofl: u r right .

Hi, I honestly think these new F-16s have kill switches and trojan horses in their software that can disable them, if need be. It was a big mistake to buy these F-16s. Take care.

On a lighter note, It reminds me of a epic "Mahabharat" where Guru Parshuram cursed Karna that his martial skills including the use of "Brahmastra" would desert him when he needed them most. :D

Hi, I honestly think these new F-16s have kill switches and trojan horses in their software that can disable them, if need be. It was a big mistake to buy these F-16s. Take care.

Dear,

I don't think US will ever put in Kill-Switches in FMS equipment. Think over this carefully and you will understand that Pakistan might lose a lot in that scenario, but US will turn out to be the biggest loser since the biggest export products of USA has been its military equipment for the last 2~3 decades.

If word got out that US made equipment was useless in war-time scenarios, more then a trillion dollar worth of military sales will be effected over a period of less than a decade. Do remember that only F35 foreign sales are proposed to be around 200+ billion dollars from 2015~2025, if we count in F16s, F15s, F18s, AH-1s, AH-64s, AWACs, their munition and supported equipment, Navy ships, Radars, Missile, Air defense equipment and Armored units, it will create a frenzy in buyer's market which will divert all trillions of dollars worth of arms money from USA to Europe, Russia and China, meaning decline of US arms industry and growth in their rival's.

Do you think US will ever do that ? just to punish a puny little no good country like Pakistan just to favor another no good Russian ally (from their perspective).

Its in their interest to keep India-Pakistan arming themselves with US equipment, creating jobs for their citizens at the expense of starving millions of our own. Its simple economic facts rather than complex political bickering.

Besides, if kill switches were indeed installed in US FMS equipment, how come Iranian F14s, F5s and AH-1 Cobras are still flying ?

Regards,
Sapper

US wont do anything that would effect iots future arms sales especially of its fighter jets which has agreat record against Russian hardware.

It probably will make sure that pakistan just enough spares and arms to keep it flying and desert them when a war arises, making F-16 not usable.

No worries.
We'll just airdrop a couple captured Taliban in India and then claim, um er, we were just going after Taliban. They just happened to be in India...

Seem like the F-16's do come with lots of strings attached. According to a tender document that was posted by the US Government seeking bids for protection of their operatives, American military personnel willl be posted at PAF base Shahbaz to keep an eye on the F-16 and to "monitor, assess and report PAF activities". They are clearly not there for maintainence and technical support as was claimed by the PAF but rather to keep an eye on us. See details here.

Last edited:
So what if they come with trojan horses/chips/etc , I m sure pakistan have enuf capable engineers/students in their universities to undo these unwanted softwares and use F-16 whenever they want.

After all PAC kamra developed an advanced plane like JF-17 in a JV with china , I m sure this is no big deal for them:azn:

Dear,

I don't think US will ever put in Kill-Switches in FMS equipment. Think over this carefully and you will understand that Pakistan might lose a lot in that scenario, but US will turn out to be the biggest loser since the biggest export products of USA has been its military equipment for the last 2~3 decades.

If word got out that US made equipment was useless in war-time scenarios, more then a trillion dollar worth of military sales will be effected over a period of less than a decade. Do remember that only F35 foreign sales are proposed to be around 200+ billion dollars from 2015~2025, if we count in F16s, F15s, F18s, AH-1s, AH-64s, AWACs, their munition and supported equipment, Navy ships, Radars, Missile, Air defense equipment and Armored units, it will create a frenzy in buyer's market which will divert all trillions of dollars worth of arms money from USA to Europe, Russia and China, meaning decline of US arms industry and growth in their rival's.

Do you think US will ever do that ? just to punish a puny little no good country like Pakistan just to favor another no good Russian ally (from their perspective).

Its in their interest to keep India-Pakistan arming themselves with US equipment, creating jobs for their citizens at the expense of starving millions of our own. Its simple economic facts rather than complex political bickering.

Besides, if kill switches were indeed installed in US FMS equipment, how come Iranian F14s, F5s and AH-1 Cobras are still flying ?

Regards,
Sapper

Exports $1.057 trillion f.o.b (2009 est.)[6]
Export goods agricultural products (soybeans, fruit, corn) 9.2%, industrial supplies (organic chemicals) 26.8%, capital goods (transistors, aircraft, motor vehicle parts, computers, telecommunications equipment) 49.0%, consumer goods (automobiles, medicines) 15.0% (2009

About 65 billion of the 1.057 trillion is arms exports, if you would be interested in getting your facts straight.

Also remember this is how it works, a country that wants Military Equipment buys it from various companies in the USA that produce military equipment,like Lockheed Martin for example, if they are not prohibited from buying that equipment by the goverment the equipment is sold to that country.

So what if they come with trojan horses/chips/etc , I m sure pakistan have enuf capable engineers/students in their universities to undo these unwanted softwares and use F-16 whenever they want.

After all PAC kamra developed an advanced plane like JF-17 in a JV with china , I m sure this is no big deal for them:azn:

I think the Russians have a much better deal then the USA on selling Military Equipment like the Migs.

1. Indians buys Russians Migs
2. Indians crashs Migs
3l Indians buy more Russian Migs
4. Indians crash more Migs.
5. Indians buy more Russian Migs
hey this could go on for ever,,,right now its a world record of over 500 Migs.

I think the Russians have a much better deal then the USA on selling Military Equipment like the Migs.

1. Indians buys Russians Migs
2. Indians crashs Migs
3l Indians buy more Russian Migs
4. Indians crash more Migs.
5. Indians buy more Russian Migs
hey this could go on for ever,,,right now its a world record of over 500 Migs.

Hey what about the F-16? It has had 339 class A crashes and the F-15 has had 140 class A crashes, if my math is correct that would be 479 crashes. I'm hoping the F-18 or F-16 wins the MRCA then i would laugh my butt off when the F-16 or F-18 recieves the nickname "flying coffin":rofl:

Then I'm sure after each crash you would pop in and make some smart *** remark about how the F-16 or F-18 is junk, just like you have been profusely doing with the Migs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom