What's new

US F-16's to Pak come with a 'no use against India in future' rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the thoughts got a food.

US knows its a matter of time that the Talibani elements within the pakstani armed forces may get hold of the air assests of PAF and in that scenario they will put the battery in A2A missiles to help PAF take them down. They already have neutralised nuclear threat from talibans, this is the last nail. Good news for all of us. :)

Just Cant say anything about u .:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why don't americans told india samething before giving or offering them any arm. How baised attitude ths is. They can never be our sincere ally. US only use us.

time u to move away from USofA..welcome INDIA :taz:

welll if this news is true i better ask americans keep your stuff to yourself and take money back and their are china who can sell us equally better J 10 one thing and for fighting taliban we can do it with our even F 7 PG why buy new tech for talibans we bought it for indians and america knows it welll tooo first time any country in the world selling its equipment and saying you cant fly it when you are in emergency do hell with it and pakistan is not that much stupid to invest 500 millions on a crap which have bans to fly in war

A little off topic but...

Trident, do you know why those pics were posted or is understanding their reasoning so difficult for you to swallow? By the way, you are known for your opinions against Pakistani military developments on many forums and you initial posts on this forum reflect this. It will be great of you try to stick to topic at least once in your life..

well how can they stop Pakistan to use f16 against India while they are afraid about nuke power in Pakistan

A little off topic but...

Trident, do you know why those pics were posted or is understanding their reasoning so difficult for you to swallow? By the way, you are known for your opinions against Pakistani military developments on many forums and you initial posts on this forum reflect this. It will be great of you try to stick to topic at least once in your life..

I appreciate your concern but if you see my posts (which I can see you have seen) I gave my replies after some comment regarding IA or something similar. I hope you will see many posts related to the topic however you like it or not can't say.

Now to the topic.

It is not hidden that India is concern that the "Aid" pakistan is getting for "fighting taliban" will be diverted to confront India. India is concern about the US aid in terms of weapons and money for fighting terrorists will be later used against India. US blocked these planes and other military hardware for years after even pakistan paid the money and now they are giving the planes and other hardware just because pakistan needs it to fight with terrorists.

So, what is changed suddenly and what are their effects??

The only thing changed is that pakistan said yes to US to use their soil to raids and drone operations and US is helping pakistain against the terrorists. So, other nations (India) wants a guarantee that these weapons won't be used against it once the war against terrorism is over. Pakistan wouldn't have any of these weapons if it had not been helping US with talibanis.

If you can understand this explanation, its good if not than we will be having much more conversations like that ..

Cheers

well no one can stop anyone they got their money for it it is not like that we asked us too that a money which we gave to you to buy F 16 you cannot use that money to fund israel or etc did we asked any conditions on our money to usa where to use it or not we have paid it these are not gifts once again to all indians this is coming with other add but F 16 are paid by pakistan and old f 16 upgraded on add do you got it in 2005 mushy went to buy over 75 F 16 but he made good decision to reduce their numbers we paid it and over money of old F 16 which we bought from usa in 80s never delivered was with usa for good 20 years some of money we got from it we bought latest F 16 from it too

US F-16's to Pak come with a 'no use against India in future' rider

Looking forward to the 36 J-10's now.

After this WoT is over, Pakistan should push to end this crap relationship with the US.

In June 2005, Pakistan requested the foreign military sale (FMS) of 36 F-16C/D block 50/52 aircraft. In June 2006, the Pentagon notified congress of its intention to agree the sale and Lockheed Martin was awarded a contract for 12 F-16C and six F-16D block 52 aircraft in December 2006. The aircraft will be armed with AMRAAM and Sidewinder missiles and the Sniper targeting pod. The planned order of the second 18 aircraft has been cancelled

may be obama making fool of indians i have a point if they have gave us F 16 for talibans onlt not for indians than do taliban have any airforce no they dont have pakistan using F 16 for ground targets well than why they have sold us with these F 16 air to air missiles if taliban dont have any airforce its for india from usa with love

Since the thoughts got a food.

US knows its a matter of time that the Talibani elements within the pakstani armed forces may get hold of the air assests of PAF and in that scenario they will put the battery in A2A missiles to help PAF take them down. They already have neutralised nuclear threat from talibans, this is the last nail. Good news for all of us. :)

Sir you are a real genius.

Do you use Parle-G(G mane tou genius)? :rofl:

But unfortunately we at PDF cannot handle genius people like you. So may be you can consider going back to Bharat Rakshak.

The points you raised have already been answered in this thread(if you brother reading)

have a nice stay :bunny:

regards,
taha :pakistan:

Just wait and see, once the deliveries complete there are no conditions. :partay:

Can any experts here explain, if US wanted to enforce such limitations in its export aircraft how can it be achieved?

a) Kill Switch?

b) Altitude restrictions?

c) Radar Range?

d) Geographical perimeters hard coded?

if b,c and d are enforced how will it affect the aircraft's BVR weaponry???

I personally don't believe a "kill switch" can exist that can be operated remotely, but B,C and D can be easy accomplished through hardware or software changes.

However IMO the entire article here probably talks about a "soft switch" ie if you used it against country "A" then we will stop giving you any equipment ..for which Pak can say "oops we forgot about that"!!!:D

may be we should asked the same if Indian buy F16 or F 18 or may be we asked Gripen or Euro fighter manufacturer too for the same.:rofl::rofl:

What a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom