What's new

US Demonstrates Air Power in the Indo-Pacific Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
refuge? dude...just look at the crappy injun grammar in your previous posts! got caught with your chaddi down & pichvaarr up in the air, didn't you? ;)

grammar? so now you went from china and carriers to grammar????? LOLOLOLOL. but yeah i had to dumb it down for you. but here..

I told you before that you like ping ponging around the topics when you get your *** handed to you. Then you move on to something else, and pretend like you just didn't got shit kicked out of you 2 mins ago just like you went from i am a trumpet to then i am indian.

Like stop being a 3 year old admit you're wrong, come out with better reasoning and logic and when you lose an argument just learn or revisit the topic and comeback with information i didn't have or you didnt. there is no need to have complex.

And Lastly, i am as red blooded american as your curry smelling house

ah, okay, so the bhakturd used bad grammar to dumb it down...how does that chootarr feel with a Chinese joota shoved deep inside it, acha laga?;)

LOL you still lost and no amount of whatever youre writing is gona change that fact. i am having as much fun watching you cant stand that fact that you got your *** handed to you and trying as hard as you can to deflect the topic lol

you still lost kid :lol:

so says the same western media that cried bloody murder about the Iraqi WMDs. fell free to believe them...I never believed em before, won't believe me now. as for the indian minorities, heck, the the sanghi bhakturds that now occupy goi themselves claim that they will persecute minorities & force convert them to hinduism. no denying that. ;)
Atleast believe your country men whos spouse are in those reeducation camps and they are running from Piller to post to see their spouses.hatred blinds you that you are not willing to see or pretending not to see as it goes against your belief.

Atleast believe your country men whos spouse are in those reeducation camps and they are running from Piller to post to see their spouses.hatred blinds you that you are not willing to see or pretending not to see as it goes against your belief.
so lemme guess, one little such case makes it a "educating" camp, right? I guess if that's a reeducation camp then those hundreds of indians guys deported from the u.s. in spite of being married to american guys makes america homophobic yes? 😆
here, can you guess how many of these indian guys getting deported are "legally" married to gay american men? cuz I do! :lol: glad bhi marvali deport bhi ho gaye, didn't even get to SEE a green card!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
Also where did you got your diploma from
The university of sore losers; college of deflection LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl:
definitely not from the institute of retarded bhakturds! :lol:

“You* butthurt...does This* ” Your grammar was suppose to be better remember lol. I guess you didn’t learn anything even after Pretend living in the US

LOL this is gold. So how does it feel to lose an arguement to some Indian in some 3rd world country.... Also invest more in your education in the *US* to not get raped again without vaseline by a 3rd world person. . am waiting for the next deflection give me a good one now

oh make me a Zionist this time .... you child lol
uh oh, bhakturd is having oral diarrhea through his nose again! yar getting caught pretending to be a gora can't be that painful, it is bhakturd? 😎

definitely not from the institute of retarded bhakturds! :lol:

LOL u dipshit u played your own hand. I was suppose to be a 3rd world guy got educated from some runny dink place remember.But u implied u didn got ur diploma from sore loser university :rofl: :rofl:

you are the most retarded person I’ve seen here. First you lost an arguement then u made me a 3rd world country person which further meant you’re so stupid a person 3rd world country came and raped your *** . Then you state the implied obviousness as your punchline

I am done I am honestly done. I am gona die of laughter at what clown exists in this world

But what’s killing me is you trying loser lines with laugh and sunglasses emojis thinking it’s saving your dignity... irregardless of the fact that your own Retarded comments are bitch slapping you HAHHAHAHA LOL

AND AND you’re suppose to be the cream of the crop who have dual exposure to both culture.... your parents must be proud to bring a A class retard on this world. LOL

LOL u dipshit u played your own hand. I was suppose to be a 3rd world guy got educated from some runny dink place remember.But u implied u didn got ur diploma from sore loser university :rofl: :rofl:

you are the most retarded person I’ve seen here. First you lost an arguement then u made me a 3rd world country person which further meant you’re so stupid a person 3rd world country came and raped your *** . Then you state the implied obviousness as your punchline

I am done I am honestly done. I am gona die of laughter at what clown exists in this world
bay yar natak band kar day tera pataa chal giya hay...tu indian sanghi bhatkturd hay, wo bhi slums may replay vala!

bay yar natak band kar day tera pataa chal giya hay...tu indian sanghi bhatkturd hay, wo bhi slums may replay vala!

OH MY GOD YOU STOPPED TALKING IN ENGLISH ... I AM SO DEAD LOL

did I triggered you that much that you had to vent in your own language lol . You’re like one of those Mexicans that start chattering in Spanish when they triggered LOLOLOL

But what’s killing me is you trying loser lines with laugh and sunglasses emojis thinking it’s saving your dignity... irregardless of the fact that your own Retarded comments are bitch slapping you HAHHAHAHA LOL

AND AND you’re suppose to be the cream of the crop who have dual exposure to both culture.... your parents must be proud to bring a A class retard on this world. LOL

your lungi dhotti has been exposed! :yay:

tenor.gif

Its apparently self evident you're the big loser wasting a ton of time here if you were a Indian Brahman upper caste you would be dating a hot girl and driving your Benz AMG sports coupe rather than waste a ton of time here, you must be one of those untouchables that still poop on the street that cant even find a toilet

your lungi dhotti has been exposed! :yay:

tenor.gif
you are the. Biggest idiot on earth. I already admitted to you I am from India you know a badly educated person .... and you keep making that punchline

LOLOL simultaneously implying your so dumb that you’re getting made fun of by a slum living 3rd world Indian LOLOLO

I told you I don’t even have to do anything your own retardedness is bitch slapping you everywhere

In any case Indian is still a very dysfunctional society were you have those upper caste that sh*t in gold toilets while million Dalit poop in their "Holy River"

Now you’re so triggered you don’t even know what your posting and you’re posting non stop LOLOL :rofl: :rofl:
This is so fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom