What's new

US Demonstrates Air Power in the Indo-Pacific Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any case Indian is still a very dysfunctional society were you have those upper caste that sh*t in gold toilets while million Dalit poop in their "Holy River"

dude I don’t care India can burn for all I could give a crap about. What’s funny is he lost an arguement and then he started calling me Indian to save his face and deflect his embarrassment and then when I started saying I am Indian he’s still not convinced and keeps calling me Indian lol

you are the. Biggest idiot on earth. I already admitted to you I am from India you know a badly educated person .... and you keep making that punchline

LOLOL simultaneously implying your so dumb that you’re getting made fun of by a slum living 3rd world Indian LOLOLO

I told you I don’t even have to do anything your own retardedness is bitch slapping you everywhere
you are the. Biggest idiot on earth. I already admitted to you I am from India you know a badly educated person .... and you keep making that punchline

LOLOL simultaneously implying your so dumb that you’re getting made fun of by a slum living 3rd world Indian LOLOLO

I told you I don’t even have to do anything your own retardedness is bitch slapping you everywhere
oh but you were pretending to be a gora good ol cow boy just a few pages ago (notice the flags)!
[
Screenshot_20200906-174512_Chrome.jpg

abhi tau may nay tera band baja na shuru kia hay lungi phaylvaan, tu abhi thair ja!

oh but you were pretending to be a gora good ol cow boy just a few pages ago (notice the flags)!
[View attachment 667370
abhi tau may nay tera band baja na shuru kia hay lungi phaylvaan, tu about thair ja!

oh my God you don’t even understand sarcasm.... smh LOLOL

guess what I called myself a Jew, a Zionist, an Indian and now am all 3 of them then???

You just keep proving my point you’re a retard who doesn’t even have common sense to understand sarcasm ... to the tune tht it’s not even funny

but apparently it is LOLOLOL

you should stop kid you already made so much fun of yourself went through so much embarrassment and you’re triggered and talking in ur mother tongue :rofl: ... that I started feeling bad For you now

guess what I called myself a Jew, a Zionist, an Indian and now am all 3 of them then???

You just keep proving my point you’re a retard who doesn’t even have common sense to understand sarcasm ... to the tune tht it’s not even funny

you should stop kid you already made so much fun of yourself went through so much embarrassment and you’re triggered and talking in ur mother tongue :rofl: ... that I started feeling bad For you now

naah man...your topi drama of pretending to be white boy even on other threads has been exposed!
you were pretending to be:
d4b705a88f967acbffb906c2a98a4be5.jpg

but turned out to be:
IMG-20200905-WA0002.jpg

:lol: now go create soothe profile! :rofl:

naah man...your topi drama of pretending to be white boy even on other threads has been exposed!
you were lending to be:
View attachment 667378

but turned out to be:
View attachment 667381
:lol: now go create soothe profile! :rofl:

LOLOLOLOL so let me get this straight you’re so triggered that common sense has left you too.. I keep saying I am Indian I am Indian and u keep posting picture as if I am denying the fact

and then when I admit u say but I pretended to be what.... OH MY GOD I feel bad for your parents that they born such a retard

Last edited:
AND FUNNIEST THING IS. you keep putting those laugh emojis as if your own stupidity isn’t bitch slapping you lol

Just stop it kid before I end up making you cry lol

also you ran out of deflections.... LOLOLOLOL better invest more at the college of deflections LOL

now you have no more deflections you keep repeating the same thing HAHAHAH

Alright am gona head out

LOLOLOLOL so let me get this straight you’re so triggered that common sense has left you too.. I keep saying I am Indian I am Indian and u keep posting picture as if I am denying the fact

and then when I admit u say but I pretended to be what.... OH MY GOD I feel bad for your parents that they born such a retard
uh ho bitvaa...hum ungli KARTAY hair, tum jaysay ungli KARVA tay hain, samjha chuttar parched!: lol:

uh ho bitvaa...hum ungli KARTAY hair, tum jaysay ungli KARVA tay hain, samjha chuttar parched!: lol:

:rofl: :rofl: You’re still triggered you’re talking in your mother tongue

retard, embarrassed and triggered am honestly feeling so bad for you LOLOL

and you stopped putting emojis LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... I was just kidding you can use your emojis

:rofl: :rofl: You’re still triggered you’re talking in your mother tongue

retard, embarrassed and triggered am honestly feeling so bad for you LOLOL

and you stopped putting emojis LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... I was just kidding you can use your emojis
you are hindustani bhakt....the gori chootar serial kisser! :yay::dance3:

you are hindustani bhakt....the gori clutter serial kisser! :yay::dance3:

that’s more like I thought I had embarrassed u enough to not use emojis LOLOLOLOL

and yes definitely I am I’ve been saying that for the last hour you retard LOLOLOL.... That means an Indian slum person came and raped your *** and your enjoying the face that it was a 3rd world person

you are hindustani bhakt....the gori chootar serial kisser! :yay::dance3:

LOL you’re enjoying that your own enemy the lowest one of them cane and raped your *** embarrassed you and showed how big of a retard you are HAHAHHA

LOL you’re enjoying that your own enemy the lowest one of them cane and raped your *** embarrassed you and showed how big of a retard you are HAHAHHA
how's the China induced throbbing butthurt coming along? 😎
download.png

how's the China induced throbbing butthurt coming along? 😎
View attachment 667399

Really now you can’t find any more deflection. So ur gona recycle old ones. It’s not even worth it anymore. You’re a retard and that is the only fact we’ve learned today

like even if I wanted a comeback I could’ve easily said .... why...you need to say that to feel better for the butt hurt I gave you today.

but your brain only knows these 2 or 3 things to say and it gets boring after some time

but the fact you went out on your way and spend time to find memes over a nonsense arguement and post them really shows how insecure and little self esteem you have that you’ll do anything to save your embarrassing self

Last edited:
Lastly, a slum Indian Zionist Jew handed you your a** and pumped a 10 inch wide hole in you... send me a doctor bills for that butt hurt .. 8-) 8-)

See now this is a good comeback...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom