What's new

US Demonstrates Air Power in the Indo-Pacific Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really now you can’t find any more deflection. So ur gona recycle old ones. It’s not even worth it anymore. You’re a retard and that is the only fact we’ve learned today

like even if I wanted a comeback I could’ve easily said .... why...you need to say that to feel better for the butt hurt I gave you today.

but your brain only knows these 2 or 3 things to say and it gets boring after some time

but the fact you went out on your own to find memes and post themreally shows how insecure and little self esteem you have that you’ll do anything to save your embarrassing self
one hoye...he speaks again...is this you? 😏
SmartSelect_20200906-192132_Gallery.jpg

Lastly, a slum Indian Zionist Jew handed you your a** and pumped a 10 inch wide hole in you... send me a doctor bills for that butt hurt .. 8-) 8-)

See now this is a good comeback...
does this look familiar? is this you with the turban? :woot:
EbFZ9OKWkAAA2m3.jpeg

Ask your mother she’ll let you know lololl

see even this is a good comeback
All u got is “ohh this is you”. “ butt hurt” like come with something new this is getting boring
are you going to save the "free world"?!:omghaha:
7a48d310ad38744a18177512e8e9faba.jpg

LOLOLOL now u don’t even have comebacks ur just posting pictures oh my God hahahah a

I can’t believe you’re actually putting effort going to google finding images posting them to try to pick on a guy who’s trolling you and passing time HAHAHAHHA

did I really make u that mad lol

you’re so triggered you’re posting random pictures LOLOLOL make sure not to break ur keyboard :rofl: :rofl:

oh God you’re actually putting effort to save ur burn up embarrassment
I'm only posting your real pics...you seem very triggered in your dhotti since you got caught: 😎
cvyJRT.gif

I have never seen someone get so triggered to trolling that
I'm only posting your real pics...you seem very triggered in your dhotti since you got caught: 😎
View attachment 667409

LOLOLOLOL did I really make u that mad that ur putting so much time to search these pictures andpost them to prove what??? That you just got raped in ur a*** but these fuckers lolololol

man how lower someone’s self esteem has to be to try so much effortwith someone who’s trolling them

Guess what I could go and find search pictures of ur pakis doing weird shit but I have enough self respect to not get triggered by a troll LOL you keep getting played son

you keep making fun or urself

Guess what I could go and find search pictures of ur pakis doing weird shit but I have enough self respect to not get triggered by a troll LOL you keep getting played son

you keep making fun or urself
oye hoye hoye...itni mirchi lagi teray pichvaarr may...:lol:

oye hoye hoye...itni mirchi lagi teray pichvaarr may...:lol:

LOLOLOLOL no no don’t use the mother tongue I like the pictures.. send more I wana see how much triggered u get to trolling

i cant believe idiots like you exist who would waste entire day go find pictures to deflect form their embarrasment earlier yet keep getting trolled lol

i cant believe idiots like you exist who would waste entire day go find pictures to deflect form their embarrasment earlier yet keep getting trolled lol
getting caught pretending to be amreekan when you are an injuns...:sarcastic:
vijay5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom