What's new

US Defense Secretary Panetta threatens ground intervention into Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So besides this "humiliation" how was the public life or anything in the US affected ? Yours is a very interesting comment.

Why the hell are you trying to derail the thread ??

Are you looking for an infraction or what ??

Keep the talk on the topic and don't bring in typical Indian stuff to derail the stuff.

Fair enough.. But wouldnt prevention of a skirmish better than a battle that USA will lose (which will devastate what is left of FATA, NW and Balochsitan) ?

For that kindly read my first post in this thread, i have tried my best to tell what the US should do, so that it can control the situation in Afghanistan.

1900 dead soldiers in an 11 year long war is somehow a sign of defeat to you?

Control over such a large strategic tract of land for the foreseeable future is a sign of defeat to you? 90% of Afghanistan is under the control of Mullah Umar and Haqqani.

Ability to pin-point future terrorist threats from the AfPak region by means of their special forces is a sign of defeat to you?Then at least neutralize the possible threats to US in Afghanistan. Even Parliament in Kabul is not safe - that does sounds as defeat to me!

Eliminating the world's most dreaded network of terrorists is a sign of defeat to you? Their are a few safe zones. US still don't have any real power and influence in Afghanistan and after any major pull-out by NATO forces, Afghanistan will again fall into the hands of Talibans - Afghan armed forces are not trained or equipped enough to provide security to their country - that does sounds like a defeat to me!

Almost all of major Al Qaeda leaders are either dead or captured. Does that sound like defeat to you? You have seen dead body of OBL? You have anything which can prove that he was, if at all, killed, in Abbottabad raid?

Taliban has been bombed to submission so much so that they are now willing to talk and share power. Does that sound like defeat to you? I thought that US was dying to make any sort of compromise to get out of Afghanistan.

They are eliminating their enemies in your country every other day by drone strikes. Does that sound like defeat to you? That has nothing to do with their success in Afghanistan. Talibans don't have enough weapons to shoot drones and Government of Pakistan is not really concerned about Drone attacks.

...and they did all this in a hostile atmosphere with a double dealing ally thousands of kilometres from their homes. Does this sound like defeat to you?

lol funny how to Pakistanis 1965 is a victory and at the same time Americans have lost the Afghan war. :lol:

There's really no limit to your delusions of grandeur, is there? :rofl:

Iraq War - US Soldier Throws His Medals And Stars And Quits!! - YouTube

I never understood, except for the recent Afghanistan stuff, why we ever chose Pakistan over India to cozy up with in the first place. Communist threat? You never were our ally. You always back stabbed us.

Do you think the raid would have turned out different if the Pakistani Army WAS alerted ? It would have been fun to watch by satellite as Bin Ladens convoy fled the compound after being alerted by the ISI. You still say we are allies?

- Answered above -

:lol:

bro you can't twist the religion and declare certain things wajib whenever you feel like it

as for the slogan, there are far more americans than bullets! And most americans require a lot more bullets to go down :) if you know what i mean

In Pakistan you can mould religion whenever you want to :/

What are US's objectives in your view.. ?? They kicked Taliban out of power, killed Osama and most of Al queda leadership..

PROVE that Osama is killed! Only Bagram and Kabul are safe. Green zones bro xD

All China needs to do is give Pakistan these babies, and Tel Aviv will be incinerated if the Americans try anything funny!

2gskhg0.jpg

Iran will let us operate our nuclear missiles/war heads from their terrirtory. Secondly, just place your best missiles closest to Iranian border and they can reach Tel Aviv :)

Any attack on Pakistan would have an element of surprise. US will certainly go for a preemptive nuclear strike so that Pakistan has little or no chance of retaliating against India and disturbing South Asian security.

Most probably, tactical nuclear missiles from USS Carl Vinson would capitulate Pakistan's war-fighting capability within a few minutes. Military and air bases with nuclear plants would be targeted and taken out. Most of pakistan's air force would be destroyed on ground. For the remaining: F-18s from Afghanistan and F 22s from UAE would establish complete air superiority over Pakistani airspace within a few hours.

After that, India would naturally invade and take over Pakistan. US would not have to launch the ground invasion by itself and a ground invasion by US is unlikely. It would be very easy for India to take over Pakistan after the initial nuclear strike and air blitz by US.

Even if they are armed with RPGs it does not matter. It just takes one nuclear bomb to kill 5 million people armed with nothing but rifles.

:rofl: 13 yrs old's plan such invasions. And that UAE part..... even a born new baby knows that ain't happening :hitwall:

1900 dead soldiers in an 11 year long war is somehow a sign of defeat to you?

Control over such a large strategic tract of land for the foreseeable future is a sign of defeat to you?

Ability to pin-point future terrorist threats from the AfPak region by means of their special forces is a sign of defeat to you?

Eliminating the world's most dreaded network of terrorists is a sign of defeat to you?

Almost all of major Al Qaeda leaders are either dead or captured. Does that sound like defeat to you?

Taliban has been bombed to submission so much so that they are now willing to talk and share power. Does that sound like defeat to you?

They are eliminating their enemies in your country every other day by drone strikes. Does that sound like defeat to you?

...and they did all this in a hostile atmosphere with a double dealing ally thousands of kilometres from their homes. Does this sound like defeat to you?

lol funny how to Pakistanis 1965 is a victory and at the same time Americans have lost the Afghan war. :lol:

There's really no limit to your delusions of grandeur, is there? :rofl:

very touching post you put up there
is is definitely a lot of effort and pain went through an argument well presented.

the defintion of defeat and victory is subjective unless its a total victory of ancient times where one civilization "sacked" & decimated another.

Americans killed far more vietcongs and Vietnamese civilians, the effects of their "rollign thunder" campaign are still there to be seen as new borns of even today have deformities due to the kind of bombs used on them by the country of Justice and freedom.

what was the end result? who won? American pro military blowhards have one version. the Vietnamese have another

likewise the Soviets killed millions of Afghans and lost less than a fraction. they assassinated and captured a lot of Afghan leaders
end result? well you have one version and Afghans have another.

problem with children of Uncle Sam is they are happy to kill others as far as they dont loose any. but their threshold of loss is very low. granted they have also killed an unknown number of Afghans and they have people like you to cheer them up when they post their "kill score" on youtube.

once you have settled down from your song of praise for the Americans, just allow yourself for a moment to think if the resolve of the Afghans have been broken?

it wont matter how many of their leaders are assassinated or captured. they will be replaced and they will continue the fight.
but same cant be said for the American mothers, its only a matter of time when the weight of the star and stripes coffins will be too much for the American population.

indeed Americans will declare victory and will have 5 or 6 blockbuster movies after that but Afghans would have freed themselves from yet another occupation.

PROVE that Osama is killed! Only Bagram and Kabul are safe. Green zones bro xD

:

Osama Bin laden death was confirmed by al-qaeda itself, Dont make Brave Statements to hide the incompotence and failiures of your Pakistan Airforce, Again i repeat it is like kayani boasting any object that enters into pakistan airspace will be shotdown, Blah Blah, Blah,

CC: Your airforce can fire missiles only in exercises like Highmark 2010 and falcon summit, not in real combat situation against United States.

very touching post you put up there
is is definitely a lot of effort and pain went through an argument well presented.

the defintion of defeat and victory is subjective unless its a total victory of ancient times where one civilization "sacked" & decimated another.

Americans killed far more vietcongs and Vietnamese civilians, the effects of their "rollign thunder" campaign are still there to be seen as new borns of even today have deformities due to the kind of bombs used on them by the country of Justice and freedom.

what was the end result? who won? American pro military blowhards have one version. the Vietnamese have another

likewise the Soviets killed millions of Afghans and lost less than a fraction. they assassinated and captured a lot of Afghan leaders
end result? well you have one version and Afghans have another.

problem with children of Uncle Sam is they are happy to kill others as far as they dont loose any. but their threshold of loss is very low. granted they have also killed an unknown number of Afghans and they have people like you to cheer them up when they post their "kill score" on youtube.

once you have settled down from your song of praise for the Americans, just allow yourself for a moment to think if the resolve of the Afghans have been broken?

it wont matter how many of their leaders are assassinated or captured. they will be replaced and they will continue the fight.
but same cant be said for the American mothers, its only a matter of time when the weight of the star and stripes coffins will be too much for the American population.

indeed Americans will declare victory and will have 5 or 6 blockbuster movies after that but Afghans would have freed themselves from yet another occupation.

Sir

Its pretty simple.. Americans reacted to the menace of Al Queda (and of Taliban by association), after 9/11. Conspiracy theories of CIA/Mossad engineering the 9/11 attacks aside, the main purpose of that reaction was to prevent a similar attack on America in future.. 11 years hence, they have been fairly successful.. Was their approach to get that success the best & most cost effective approach.. May be not, but it delivered the goods.. Was it the most humane one, for Afghans and Pakistanis.. May be not, but do you think USA (or any other country for that matter) really cares about that...

Winning or losing the war all boils down to the strategic objectives.. And as far as the stated strategic objectives go, they are pretty much well met from a NATO standpoint in Afghanistan...

Osama Bin laden death was confirmed by al-qaeda itself, Dont make Brave Statements to hide the incompotence and failiures of your Pakistan Airforce, Again i repeat it is like kayani boasting any object that enters into pakistan airspace will be shotdown, Blah Blah, Blah,I didn't knew that al-qaeda confirmed his death. But you can still provide me some evidence which said that he was killed in Abbottabad on 2 May raid.

CC: Your airforce can fire missiles only in exercises like Highmark 2010 and falcon summit, not in real combat situation against United States.No one actually wants to shoot those drones. Former VCAS Air Marshal Shahid Latif said that drones can be shot down by using a simple helicopter - there's just lack of will!

- Answered above -

Sir

Its pretty simple.. Americans reacted to the menace of Al Queda (and of Taliban by association), after 9/11..

you dont need to preach the converted young man.
we also dont buy the conspiracy theories but also dont dismiss them outright to prove our patriotism & win approval of uncle Sam (key word is keep an open mind and believe in yourself, dont let Glen Beck think for you if you know what I am saying).

for us these scum (AQ / Taliban) are a reality and in our face, so you dont need to sell this war to us. Uncle Sam's methods are very brass and look very similar to the very people this WoT was launched.

both generally despise people of Afghanistan and Pakistan. both have killed these people from every possible method.
both have no regard or sensitivity for the population (uploaded videos and wikileak stories to refresh the mind of those who dont know). and so forth.

your strategic objective definition for winning or losing is correct. but I will wait to declare the outcome. strategic by very name take a lot of time to mature.

Osama Bin laden death was confirmed by al-qaeda itself, Dont make Brave Statements to hide the incompotence and failiures of your Pakistan Airforce, Again i repeat it is like kayani boasting any object that enters into pakistan airspace will be shotdown, Blah Blah, Blah,

CC: Your airforce can fire missiles only in exercises like Highmark 2010 and falcon summit, not in real combat situation against United States.

I have finally reconciled to the fact that this multiwifer (sorry couldnt find a much funnier word) is no longer in this world.
he didnt hesitate to toss his most beloved wife on the navy SEAL and none of the wives said that he wasnt there.

the main reason for this doubt is the shock and disbelief of even the people of Abbotabad, I visited the place few months back. the choice of the hideout couldnt have been more perfect than this. in the settled area, a semi mix of tribal and urban life where people normally keep to themselves, they build huge compounds with huge walls and big families live together with up to 3 generations together. grandfather to grand son.

the place is conservative and modern as well. if you go there you just cant tell yourself and before you poke the joke on the residents of that area, they will joke on themselves repeating the same over used phrases and taunts like.

-how could we dont know
-oh look such high walls, (just like the rest of the 5 or 6 thousand houses in that part of the area)
-oh, so close to the military academy, (just like the other side of the city about 30 miles away touching the other side of the academy)
- shame he was found here (living like a tramp and a hobo, what does it tell the world about our hospitality?)

by the way mara beta, dono US flag kyo lagata? India ka flag laga phir be tum ka baat sunay ga
;)

I have finally reconciled to the fact that this multiwifer (sorry couldnt find a much funnier word) is no longer in this world.
he didnt hesitate to toss his most beloved wife on the navy SEAL and none of the wives said that he wasnt there.

the main reason for this doubt is the shock and disbelief of even the people of Abbotabad, I visited the place few months back. the choice of the hideout couldnt have been more perfect than this. in the settled area, a semi mix of tribal and urban life where people normally keep to themselves, they build huge compounds with huge walls and big families live together with up to 3 generations together. grandfather to grand son.

the place is conservative and modern as well. if you go there you just cant tell yourself and before you poke the joke on the residents of that area, they will joke on themselves repeating the same over used phrases and taunts like.

-how could we dont know
-oh look such high walls, (just like the rest of the 5 or 6 thousand houses in that part of the area)
-oh, so close to the military academy, (just like the other side of the city about 30 miles away touching the other side of the academy)
- shame he was found here (living like a tramp and a hobo, what does it tell the world about our hospitality?)

by the way mara beta, dono US flag kyo lagata? India ka flag laga phir be tum ka baat sunay ga
;)

Even some forum guys witness who lived in Abbotabad that some helicopters are in the territory including PAkistani soldiers including my own cousin showed me a small video of injured pakistani and 2 US navy seals been evacuated from the RED ZONE . It was joint operation. in media PAkistan never was there ... strange.

Read musharaf's book - in the line of fire - its there.
A word to the wise should be enough.
Thanks, that's what my feelings , about you!
Bt you have been failed, in bringing any official conformation from , the pakistani or american officialy decorated sites?
That's beautyfull , game our commando has , played in his long innings with americans,you can get it, proven now, why not americans, try this same magical spell, to agree pakistan at opening the dam nato suplies, what happened thn?
So it was , commando bluf to the , uneducated nation , which was hijacked by religious , extremists?
This option was never availible, to the president of america, belive me this the , most wisest of words you can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom