What's new

US Defense Secretary Panetta threatens ground intervention into Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think the supply route issue will remain unresolved with the incumbent government in Pakistan & Americans will have to wait the outcome of next general election in PAK.

I agree with your assessment. So why are the Americans getting their knickers in a twist and making statements which will make it more difficult for any incoming govt more difficult for them to assist Americans. I reckon cos they are very stupid

American's wants to remove a major part of its force from AFG asap but with NATO supply's closed they don't see that happening. Other than that before leaving they want to do some major damage to Pakistan (take nuclear arsenals) and Iran. With no supply's they are stuck and getting frustrated day by day as the supply's are the only thing stopping US and NATO from achieving their objectives.This is just a start of the summer season now and as the temperature rises with no fuel and vital supply's they would feel the real pressure. And that would result in a direct conflict with Pakistan.

But still does it look like we care...:pakistan:Pakistan army:tup:

I agree with your assessment. So why are the Americans getting their knickers in a twist and making statements which will make it more difficult for any incoming govt more difficult for them to assist Americans. I reckon cos they are very stupid

Let me summarize my opinion regarding their desperation in 3 major points.

1- It has been more than six months since the stoppage of supply lines and now the inventory is feeling the heat of shortage.
2- It will be difficult to negotiate with the any new government comes in power in the next election because supply lines will be a big election agenda.
3- Present Government is very week and has been propped by the same Americans so they think they will come in pressure by the threats of Panetta & co.

GROUND INTERVENTION??? with what??? have you seen the Afghanistan border Panetta? Do you think that your spec op or regular grunts can simply walk-in enmass and expect a welcoming mat? Announced intrusion into a sovereign state constitutes ACT OF WAR and we ain't Iraq, Iran, Syria or any of those desert camels that you are used to!!

You cross that border of ours and I will personally consider it my God given duty as a Pakistani to pick up whatever weapon I can and unleash hell on your already flustered and frustrated grunts on the ground!!! You can take that promise to the bank A$$HOLE!

A number of recent tests of NASR and BAbur suggest that someone in Pakistan is expecting a ground invasion.
and We luv if it happenz.......Alhamdolillah!!!..........:)

Mary Eno Pinchot Meyer (October 14, 1920 – October 12, 1964) was an American socialite, painter, former wife of Central Intelligence Agency official Cord Meyer
Mary Pinchot Meyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They better know how to stop barking problems ;)
But Mr. Panetta's barking problem is not solved yet........looks like they don't have its solution............:D

Wow!
What about gen. V K. Singh,s explosures about the capabilities of indian army?
Americans went crazy, & they havnt realised , the ground realities , till now?
They are trying to push a fantasy , lion towards pakistan, even india didn't likened , the bullieng of americans, they want trade not, war ?
For pakistan its very satisfactory, to see the statments issued by , the SCO club, about non-interventionism?

You quoted my post but I am not sure of what you are trying to say. Are you implying that India threatened to attack Pakistan for fancy?

GROUND INTERVENTION??? with what??? have you seen the Afghanistan border Panetta? Do you think that your spec op or regular grunts can simply walk-in enmass and expect a welcoming mat? Announced intrusion into a sovereign state constitutes ACT OF WAR and we ain't Iraq, Iran, Syria or any of those desert camels that you are used to!!

You cross that border of ours and I will personally consider it my God given duty as a Pakistani to pick up whatever weapon I can and unleash hell on your already flustered and frustrated grunts on the ground!!! You can take that promise to the bank A$$HOLE!

Meanwhile....another drone pobably just fired a hellfire missle.

Meanwhile....another drone pobably just fired a hellfire missle.

Oh look a canadian ... yay america..lol.... 4 NATO soldiers died today.... kill people make more enemies.... invade PAK? Yeah right.

Oh look a canadian ... yay america..lol.... 4 NATO soldiers died today.... kill people make more enemies.... invade PAK? Yeah right.

1. You fought many wars with India, and in the end you could not outlast their war machine.

2. The US was prepared to take on the Soviets, you are almost a non issue.

3. You always need someone to lean on, be it China, or the US. That is a weakness.

1. You fought many wars with India, and in the end you could not outlast their war machine.

2. The US was prepared to take on the Soviets, you are almost a non issue.

3. You always need someone to lean on, be it China, or the US. That is a weakness.

Partly true and partly wrong. War of 1947 and 1965 involved tactical victories or both sides and diplomatic intervention was done to stop the wars - no side "officially surrounded" at first either. As for 1971 & The Kargil War, Pakistan forces had to surrender. Most Pakistanis were against the Kargil War though, and opposed Nawaz Sharif's incompetent orders.

Does anyone know how many and what nato jets are station in afghanistan?

Partly true and partly wrong. War of 1947 and 1965 involved tactical victories or both sides and diplomatic intervention was done to stop the wars - no side "officially surrounded" at first either. As for 1971 & The Kargil War, Pakistan forces had to surrender. Most Pakistanis were against the Kargil War though, and opposed Nawaz Sharif's incompetent orders.

NAWAZ shariff was black mailed to do so, that coward!!

I have a question. Why don't you guy want Bangladesh back? Why only Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom