What's new

US Defense Secretary Panetta threatens ground intervention into Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaj Kal, defence.pk, India ka flag better hai US ke flag se ;)

bhaai saab

apna flag apna hota hay
aaj bhi or kaal bhi

kabhi sharam na karo .. aap ki baat agar khari hay to saab PDF sonay ga

agar aak dum phazool ho ga to saudia ka flag bhi koi phaida nahi keray ga Jaani ;)

There plan is to leave Pakistan Afghanistan fighting each other so this region never become stronger. Pakistan Afghanistan will start fighting each other and USA will laughing in background. They will support Afghans with weapons since they gona use Afghans to try to take down Pakistan. Remeber NEW WORLD ORDER MAP ? Baluchistan - KP ( naming changing is a step towards that map ) and than there is India. Wake up now ur be slaves for ever.

Even some forum guys witness who lived in Abbotabad that some helicopters are in the territory including PAkistani soldiers including my own cousin showed me a small video of injured pakistani and 2 US navy seals been evacuated from the RED ZONE . It was joint operation. in media PAkistan never was there ... strange.

an army officer told me the same thing but there is no video footage to prove that so all we have is a word.

*sigh* i will try to take atleast one of these invading assholes before i go down for my country
You're being manipulated by Pakistan's leadership into protecting terrorists and dictatorship, baqai. Is that really what you want?

US is not a barking dog, It is a biting dog, I heard some one boasting " any drone which enters into pakistani Air Space will be shot down"

Quote for the Day: Barking Dogs Never Bite.
Yes! I'm gonna agree with U here that US don't just bark but bites too cuz they biting Pakistan with drones strikes everybday but our Govt and the Army/AirForce can't do nothing to save its innocent public from the US/NATO's brutality....Yes for sure we are only the barking dogs.......our public has no exceptions either.......We are realli into a tradgedy.........:smokin:

You're being manipulated by Pakistan's leadership into protecting terrorists and dictatorship, baqai. Is that really what you want?

US invades our country, and then we fight them off, but you are saying we protect a dictator rather than our country?

And who is the dictator here? It might not be a handy dandy democracy, but it ain't a dictatorship either.

Thanks, that's what my feelings , about you!
Bt you have been failed, in bringing any official conformation from , the pakistani or american officialy decorated sites?
That's beautyfull , game our commando has , played in his long innings with americans,you can get it, proven now, why not americans, try this same magical spell, to agree pakistan at opening the dam nato suplies, what happened thn?
So it was , commando bluf to the , uneducated nation , which was hijacked by religious , extremists?
This option was never availible, to the president of america, belive me this the , most wisest of words you can get!

How much innocent you are....Expecting such classified talks on government sites.

Pakistan has to take action against al-qaeda/Haqqani network militants holed up in North Waziritan, Mean while United States also must help pakistan in fighting against TTP militants. US must also take action on Taliban safe heavens that exist in Nuristan Province and Kunar Province.

US invades our country, and then we fight them off, but you are saying we protect a dictator rather than our country?
Yes. Note that in the "Glorious Revolution" the English were wise enough not to fall for a tyrant's tricks.

And who is the dictator here? It might not be a handy dandy democracy, but it ain't a dictatorship either.
Pakistan is a military junta with a smattering of democracy serving as protective coloration. That characterization was proved for all to see by Memogate and Hussain Haqqani's dismissal as ambassador to the U.S. at the behest of the military.

The more the military leadership can rally civilians and jawans under the spectre of perceived (or real) threats the more extra-legal power they wield, simply out of deference. To assert civilian leadership one has to resist this sort of thing by making sure the provocations and plots of the military leadership fails.

That was the strategy of Z.A. Bhutto who saw all this clearly; unfortunately, he saw Napoleon, not liberal democracy, as his model, and many tens of thousands of people died to suit Z.A.B.'s desire. Will this time be different...?

Yes! I'm gonna agree with U here that US don't just bark but bites too cuz they biting Pakistan with drones strikes everybday but our Govt and the Army/AirForce can't do nothing to save its innocent public from the US/NATO's brutality....Yes for sure we are only the barking dogs.......our public has no exceptions either.......We are realli into a tradgedy.........:smokin:

See I replied like this because Aryan B has commented that US is a barking dog. I am sorry if i use any harsh words. In my personal opinion, US has to stop drone strikes if pakistan takes action against militants holed up in NOrth waziristan.

Pakistan has to take action against al-qaeda/Haqqani network militants holed up in North Waziritan, Mean while United States also must help pakistan in fighting against TTP militants. US must also take action on Taliban safe heavens that exist in Nuristan Province and Kunar Province.

As others have pointed out, NATO and the Afghans are using Pakistan as a scapegoat for their own incompetence. Even if some Taliban allegedly find refuge within Pakistan, do they own a Star Trek cloaking device that they manage to travel unhindered all around Afghanistan and stage massive attacks?

Betty, that was due to lack of orders. You may find it very different when there are clear rules of engagement. Though, I wish it never happens!

That's precisely why they appointed him in this particular post. Additional hoo..ha..., and sabre rattling was needed.

Yes Abbottabad raid was carried when there was lack of orders by Pakistan military leader ship, Yes after December 11 2011, some one issued a order regarding ( I am tired of repeating it) air space violations, They also provided some anti aircraft stuff. Whether you wish or not SEAL Team 6 will strike again if they have any info regarding High Value Target.

Please don't worry next time we wont send our SEALS for getting Zawahiri, We will target Zawahiri only from the Air, Unlike bin laden we dont want his body, We have already targeted Zawahiri twice via airstrikes, We will probably take him like abu musab al zarqawi.

If they are terrorist you guys are bigger terrorists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom