What's new

US brings resolution on religious freedom in Gujarat

aaj kal india ki chinta bahot log(US, pakistan bangladesh) kar rahe hai kya baat hai :azn:

You missed chinese. They were very worried about India becuase an Italian is rulling India not an Indian.

Agreed CJS, but it is unwarranted and unnecessary interference nevertheless. The US is the sole super power and all its actions have far reaching repercussions and are therefore closely watched all over the world. American lawmakers should be careful that they do not act in a way that is detrimental to US national interests. Preaching us about religious freedom while their soldiers are busy burning religious books and pissing on corpses, incredible!

I think the best policy is to ignore such stuff.

Haathi chale bazaar, kutte bhonkein hazaar.

What are you on about, mate?

Even a Supreme Court appointed investigation team gave Modi a clean chit.

BTW, do you know how much the Muslims in Gujarat have come to respect Modi?

Recently, Modi's party, the BJP, won state civic body elections in Muslims majority areas.

I suggest you visit Gujarat the next time you're in India.

Save the hatred, till then.

Apart from the hoo-haa, there's no real evidence against the man. Even the courts have accepted so.

Gujju Muslims are abundant in Dubai and I can get views from them directly. Your police was watching the tamasha when the massacre was going on - Politicians had called for help and the police didn't help them - they were under orders and only one man deserves the blame for all that happened - Modi.

I really hope Modi becomes PM of India. It will blow wide open the carefully crafted image of peaceful, secular India.

inshallah ameen etc for the first part....

dont care about outside world for rest post;)

you are insulting people of india.They will vote unlike chinese self elected govt:hitwall:

I really hope Modi becomes PM of India. It will blow wide open the carefully crafted image of peaceful, secular India.

It will still not be able to rival the blasphemy laws of Pakistan, an instrument of persecution of minorities sanctioned by the state and by the law of Pakistan.

On topic, I also hope that he does become the PM, although for reasons that differ from yours.

However, I doubt he will. The guy has too much political baggage on him.

Gujju Muslims are abundant in Dubai and I can get views from them directly. Your police was watching the tamasha when the massacre was going on - Politicians had called for help and the police didn't help them - they were under orders and only one man deserves the blame for all that happened - Modi.

Then why has no such thing been found by the Special Investigation Team, SIT, appointed by the SC of India?

I hope you do you that the SIT was free of any political influence.

As far as the so-called inaction of the police is concerned, it could very well be the fault of the officers at the ground level.

Modi was very quick to call in the Army and the paramilitary.

Absolutely. Carefully crafted media images are no match for an openly bigoted loose cannon like Modi -- especially if he gets into a central international role like PM or FM.

Just watching the media damage control teams going into overdrive will be entertaining enough, not to mention the bonus of exposing the rising extremism within India.

P.S. So funny to see the desperate off-topic diversions to Pakistan and China in this thread. Some Indians never disappoint in their roundabout way to admit they can't comment on the topic itself.

It will still not be able to rival the blasphemy laws of Pakistan.

On topic, I also hope that he does become the PM, although for reasons that differ from yours.

However, I doubt he will. The guy has too much political baggage on him.

Shame you have to spoil your post mate by the opening sentance.

Firstly Modi has made monumental errors in his poor handling of the 2002 riots. For that and his subsequent responses he will and has suffered in gaining the confidence of the muslims in Gujarat - Can you blame them for their no support? For this reason alone i think his future aspirations for leading India will always remain a dream.
I find it ironic CJS that you feel Gujarati muslims like Modi etc in your previous posts - i know of a different situation from who and what i know. There are literally 1000s of Gujaratis in the Batley area of Yorkshire - they certainly have a serious dislike to him and for that reason alot have settled down over here.
One thing i would like to say is that this i believe is an indian issue and for the US to bring up resolutions in Gujarat is incredible. I agree with PMukerjee - they are a fine one to talk after their legacy of treating people by p!ssing on the dead and burning the Quran in Afghanistan. Perhaps they should start putting their own house in order before commenting on issues that dont concern them.

thks for pro india stance:kiss3:

What are you talking about?

I'm just giving an opinion. The Americans just recently burned some religious books (again), which caused deadly riots in Afghanistan (yet again).

So lecturing other countries on religious tolerance is the last thing that America should be doing.

Back
Top Bottom