What's new

US brings resolution on religious freedom in Gujarat

IMO Gujarat is India's internal matters (though it is painful for Pakistanis as Gujarati Muslims were our brothers) & i don't think US has any right to say any thing about it.

But i will add that indians really have too much double standards, just few days ago when US congressman held illegal hearing on Balochistan than indians were jumping happily & opening threads after threads. Also when US violates Pak airspace indians become as happy as lark but same indians here cursing Americans. This shows clear hatred of indians they are grown up with in their hearts, whereas no Pakistani in this thread is supporting it, infact there is very few Pakistani visiting this thread.

Again in the end i will say that no country on earth have a right to call a hearing or even talk about internal matters of any other country, & whether it is Balochistan, FATA, Sinkiang, Tibet, Gujarat these are internal matters of their respective countries without any disputes.

^^^ Please don't talk about double standard. We have seen your stand on death of uighur muslim.

^^^ Please don't talk about double standard. We have seen your stand on death of uighur muslim.

Why will we Pakistanis interfere in China's internal matters? True Uighurs are our brothers too by religion & by having alot of immigrants in Pakistan, but they are more closer to Turkey where as Gujarati Muslims are our own brothers. So if Pakistan didn't react furiously on Gujarati Muslim killing issue why will we interfere in China's internal issue.

Amazing to see the hypocrisy of indians here. When their best friend US floated resolution on Balochistan recently they were
jumping up & down with joy but now they are bashing US. BTW US did the right thing in this case even though it is symbolic &
means nothing, after all INDIA is their new best friend now. MODI is the true face of democratic secular Hindustan.

Why will we Pakistanis interfere in China's internal matters? True Uighurs are our brothers too by religion & by having alot of immigrants in Pakistan, but they are more closer to Turkey where as Gujarati Muslims are our own brothers.

So what do you want to say that Ummah is now based on ethinicity?

So if Pakistan didn't react furiously on Gujarati Muslim killing issue why will we interfere in China's internal issue.

You raised a lot of noise in the diplomatic circles and even now its a hot topic when it comes to bashing India, but was absolutely silent in condemning Chinese crackdown on Uighuers..so much for ummah.

So what do you want to say that Ummah is now based on ethinicity?

You raised a lot of noise in the diplomatic circles and even now its a hot topic when it comes to bashing India, but was absolutely silent in condemning Chinese crackdown on Uighuers..so much for ummah.

Trust me. He won't understad what you said. thats why I didn't replied him/her.

actually we both love to tease each others and see the comments of pakistanis.

You 'think' you are teasing but when someone catches your double standards and gives you a taste of your own medicine, it becomes 'we are just teasing each other'

Esp prism, you are known to false flag and act Pakistani exposing your double standard characteristics, you cant fool everyone all the time bro.

When the webmaster says the quality of these forums needs to be increased, he aint kiddin.

You 'think' you are teasing but when someone catches your double standards and gives you a taste of your own medicine, it becomes 'we are just teasing each other'

Esp prism, you are known to false flag and act Pakistani exposing your double standard characteristics, you cant fool everyone all the time bro.

When the webmaster says the quality of these forums needs to be increased, he aint kiddin.

wow......:rolleyes:

ok..i never knew this:rolleyes:

Now that your duplicity is exposed along with false flagging, how about a reasonable comment on this topic keeping in mind the US interference in Baluchistan? ;)

which false flagging dear??make it clear..

i dont have time for your replies.

i said earlier,we both love to tease each other..like other windjammer etc do......
now how baluchistan comes here and false flagging

i m in correct location..ask mods to verify it...or i give u my ip address

I can see an Indian flag on you right now as well, it was somewhat a similar topic a while ago where you found it convenient to act Pakistani. I honestly don't have to prove it, you know it very well its just too late to try to convince others.

Only reply I am asking you right now is your views on how it feels when a foreign country interfered in Pakistan's affairs and now in India's.

Back
Top Bottom