What's new

US brings resolution on religious freedom in Gujarat

Washington: A Congressional resolution urging Gujarat government to restore religious freedom in the state has been introduced in the US House of Representatives on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of communal riots.

The non-binding resolution (H Res 569) "recognising the 10th anniversary of the tragic communal violence in Gujarat" was introduced in the House of Representatives by Congressman Keith Ellison, early this week.

So India's internal policies are being dictated by a country on the other side of the world.

Indeed India is a colonial puppet of the United States.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ia-heading-into-colonial-relationship-us.html

for first bold part..

where i acted as pakistani??prove it or stfu.dont hesitate to name clearly:lol:

for second bold part

its obvious that we are hostile to each other and i saw the comments of pakistanis on uighur issue:lol: and also on the indian muslim issue

Haha are you still trying to hide what you have done in the past? Beta ji, drop that its too late for you to act like a saint.

So basically, you do agree that your comments were biased because you were compelled to post in similar response to a Pakistani here.

I'll ask you in a simpler way, Do you agree that a country (US) should interfere in another country's internal affairs? forget Pakistan and India for now.

i was banned for 2 months..ask irfan baloch. and i dont know wat u r talking about.

You were banned then for a reason. And the reason is most probably your biased opinions. Remember, the world doesn't revolve around you. What you do and say has consequences.

pdf is fun and frankly speaking,i dont like pakistan and i have mentioned it before but i dont troll...
and why asking me alone??ask fellow pakistanis too...

The feeling is mutual among 99% of the members on these forums else we'd be having picnics.

i never had hatred towards but i changed attitude after coming here.

I'm sorry but your attitude still needs a little more fine tuning.

and U.S have no right to interfere but its a process in U.S of lobbying and entire interference in due to this lobbying.
any body can lobby..even pakistanis can lobby for it.

Since you did manage to give me 1 reasonable reply, forget lobbying, we as members on PDF have no power to lobby. Judging from your response, I do believe you disagree now with US's interference in Baluchistan. If I would go that thread now, would I find you celebrating and cheering US's interference?

this is my last reply to u and i will delete this post after minute..
do anytihng but mera dimaag mat khao

Why last, all I did was tell you where you are wrong and contradicting your own views. I am sorry but I like this website where I can discuss everyday topics with people here, I dont want the quality of these forums to drop with like of you who at the end resort to "merra demagh mat khao"

america is just fine tuning the policy of its colonial slave.
america has every right to tell its colony how to run things.
india is not an independent country, its a colony of the american empire.

so i have no idea why indians are getting their panties in a bunch in here.

india does what the west tells them.
they have no choice but to accept and follow american rule.

you really have no idea where u r messing:lol:

@beijing consensus

Ok i understand but wy is china holding up their panties wy not go take vietnam and taiwan back or to take revenge from japanese wy is chinese holding up their panties :undecided:

Indeed. Just like Modi and the Gujarat riots are the internal affair of India.

However, I'm not sensitive to criticism from any quarter be it from India or from outside of India.

Pakistanis and Americans are free to criticise us but they should also be open to criticism of their policies as well.

Dear, my main point is that the rule of law is very important. The law enforcers could have done more to save lives. Instead they stood there doing nothing.

I am not saying that you should accept US criticism. In fact, from the US point of view, their reasons are not religious freedom at all. It is something entirely else in disguise.

A strong Indian economy is an asset for them, not a liability. But as far as containing China goes, they'll go by leaps and bounds. India is a gamble for their interests in Asia. And trust me, China is a very significant threat to their interests. A very dangerous gamble if you ask me.

You can ignore US concerns, but whatever you do, do not take them lightly.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Both India and America were under the British Empire.

All i have to say to the Congressman! and its resolution

**** OFF!!

Middle-finger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom