What's new

US brings resolution on religious freedom in Gujarat

hahhaaaa.........congress better:hitwall:
never expected from you.you used to be fair n neutral but not now..:hitwall:

common yar i agree that there are corruption issues with the congress but which political party doesn't have them some less , some more but they all have it, but still congress is not communal
party be honest can the BJP guarantee riots of minorities its track record says it all

Pakistan and Bangladesh should throw their weight behind Gujarat's Muslims and offer them a chance to migrate to our countries.

Gujarat is a horror story which has happened and now we are expecting the sequel.

Can't blame an entire set of people, but in the case of Gujaratis I can say majority of them are fundamentally flawed individuals as you have to be one to repeatedly vote such a sick man as your CM. Basically the people are more at fault than is Modi in such a case and the best option is to offer the people a way out of the ugliness.

what u r saying?

A top Pentagon commander has said that US special forces teams are currently stationed in five South Asian countries, including Bangladesh, as part of the counter-terrorism co-operation with these nations.

"We have currently special forces assist teams laid down in Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives and India as part of the effort to enhance their counter-terrorism capabilities," US Pacific Command admiral Robert Willard told lawmakers at a Congressional hearing on Thursday.

He said that these teams have been deployed by US Pacific Command to improve these countries counter-terrorism capabilities, particularly in the maritime domain, India's state-run news agency PTI reported.

In the Congressional hearing, Willard introduced Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Toiba (Let) as a very dangerous organisation. He said, "It not only has very good operational security, but also a lot of international design in terms of their aspirations."

"So it is a very important threat, and we're working very closely with the nations in the region to help contain it."
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/162943-us-special-forces-bangladesh.html

Yeah, US Special Forces teams. They are here.

Pakistan and Bangladesh should throw their weight behind Gujarat's Muslims and offer them a chance to migrate to our countries.

Gujarat is a horror story which has happened and now we are expecting the sequel.

Can't blame an entire set of people, but in the case of Gujaratis I can say majority of them are fundamentally flawed individuals as you have to be one to repeatedly vote such a sick man as your CM. Basically the people are more at fault than is Modi in such a case and the best option is to offer the people a way out of the ugliness.

What are you on about, mate?

Even a Supreme Court appointed investigation team gave Modi a clean chit.

BTW, do you know how much the Muslims in Gujarat have come to respect Modi?

Recently, Modi's party, the BJP, won state civic body elections in Muslims majority areas.

I suggest you visit Gujarat the next time you're in India.

Save the hatred, till then.

Apart from the hoo-haa, there's no real evidence against the man. Even the courts have accepted so.

common yar i agree that there are corruption issues have with congress but which political party doesn't have them some less , some more but they all have it, but still congress is not communal
party be honest can the BJP guarantee riots of minorities its track record says it all

who did 1984 riots??who did riots in bihar??who divide nation on the bases of caste??
congressi leaders call osama as osama ji:hitwall:

and how much they have done for muslims??zero..

they are different on papers and monster in actual.India have more than 1 trillion dollar as black money.whose maoney is this??

rajiv gandhi had 2 billion dollars in swiss accts in 91 and indian alone foreign reserve was less than 2 billion dollar

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

sorry to say that you dont know iota about indian politics and you have just 2002 in ur minds nthing else but we have everything

Modi will say who cares.....

Modi will definitely turn into Pro-CHina. If he becomes PM then roles will be reversed probably...India supporting unconditionally to China and opposing US tooth and nail.

Lol, Make yourself happy. :)

modi will get stronger by this kind of incidents;)
inshallah he will be our PM..
if he becomes PM then its ok..otherwise i will leave india for ever.....:hitwall:

i dont know why muslims dont understand about real congress:hitwall:
after 40 years of rule in india what is given to muslims:hitwall:

You people have any right to talk about Muslims

Your double faced exposed after reading your comments about riots in China

you can just cry about muslims in India but when it comes to China you dnt even have daring to say a word even if they killing count less muslims on daily basis

Just offer muslims from China also .. cause only then you can be real muslim lover

you can just cry about muslims in India but when it comes to China you dnt even have daring to say a word even if they killing count less muslims on daily basis

Did you made that up? :lol:

i got shocked to see the comments on chinese section by pakistanis.i think problem is not being muslim,its india.
where was muslim ummah??:no:

Back
Top Bottom