What's new

US blocked transfer of Jordanian F-16s to Pakistan

The question is why would they block such a transfer when they did not do it in the past?

No matter how many fanboys we have of JF-17, there is simply no match between JF-17 and F-16. So dont fool yourself with this chest thumping dance.

PAF doesn't have same confidence like you ppl at pdf.

And who told this secret information to a kid like you?? If PAF don't have the confidence than why they are making JF-17 since it came to service? If JF-17 isn't being trusted than why Nigeria & Myanmar ordered it and a third country is negotiating it?

I don't understand why kiddos like you put your nose in JF-17 thread despite the fact that your air force & your navy rejected your tejas and your army rejected your own Arjun :D :D

And who told this secret information to a kid like you?? If PAF don't have the confidence than why they are making JF-17 since it came to service? If JF-17 isn't being trusted than why Nigeria & Myanmar ordered it and a third country is negotiating it?

I don't understand why kiddos like you put your nose in JF-17 thread despite the fact that your air force & your navy rejected your tejas and your army rejected your own Arjun :D :D

Look at the capacity of burma or nigeria and their enemies. Western fighters are costly and russians require high maintenance.

1) Airforce has ordered more than 120 jets and has more trust in twin engines.
2)Navy did not reject it but want tejas with improved engine thrust and it may have problems with weapon load while flying through aircraft carrier.

Tell me why your jf-17 is better than tejas other than bragging about numbers.

Look at the capacity of burma or nigeria and their enemies. Western fighters are costly and russians require high maintenance.

1) Airforce has ordered more than 120 jets and has more trust in twin engines.
2)Navy did not reject it but want tejas with improved engine thrust and it may have problems with weapon load while flying through aircraft carrier.

Tell me why your jf-17 is better than tejas other than bragging about numbers.

I don't know whether you know it or not that Myanmar uses 31 Mig-29 so your foolish argument about maintenance is nothing more than your crap logic which you used to put your nose in the discussion.

Its been years since I am listening that IAF will have tejas in its inventory but all in vein. You guys should accept the truth and argue when IAF will induct it so for now its not in discussion and your navy said:-

"The Navy has rejected the naval version of the indigenous Tejas light combat aircraft , holding that the "overweight" fighter cannot optimally operate from aircraft carriers, and is now looking to induct an alternative fighter from abroad in the next five to six years."

The above is the correct stance of your navy.

JF-17 operational readiness is more than enough to prove that its better than the crap which your own forces is not ready to take on.

As I said on theme about Artillery upgrade discussions:

"And one more but not less important thing that is not connected with any specific type of weapon. You should carefully chose country you cooperate. In terms of dealing with South Africa they are known as not reliable partner when it come to military cooperation. They depend largely on US Congress and other countries to give them go ahead for many deals. Serbia is reliable partner in all military cooperation since ever, even if you are struck by sanction we would honor our part of deal."

Here you see one example of "You should carefully chose country you cooperate."

Jordan in first place was not good place to start with buying weapons, they sing like USA tells them to sing.

What is possibles solution for Pakistan air force(my view)?

First you should have more JF-17 and second from my point of view now is right time to establish a good cooperation with Russia.

Now when India has forsaken Russia as main weapons supplier Russia has even more reasons to offer you some great deals.

You could now by new MiG-29 like Egypt or 35 or buy used MiG-29 and for fraction of price of F-16 modernize them on SM or even better SMT levels. In modernized MiG-29 you could have open architecture based on MIL STD 1553B so you can use all weapons you already have even a AIM-120 could be made to work in pair with 29.

New engines with FADEC eliminates short overhaul time that was one of old MiG-29 shortcomings.

Used MiG-29 specially with new radar and newer versions with IRST is a dangerous peace of weapon system complemented with R-27 or similar rockets.

And third but not last from China in future you should wait for J-31(FC-31)it is well suited for your needs and will be cheaper to operate than any other 5 generation plane.

In field of training a pilots maybe you should have some more potent aircraft than K-8 and some single engine turboprop before sending them on a jet.

Even turkey wanted pakistani pilots to train their pilots on their f-16's, U.S vetoed it even.
From where pakistan will get spare parts of f-16 during war ?

India as you will be building them.

We have no interest in discussing Indian systems on thus thread- derailment efforts have been cut short

The question is why would they block such a transfer when they did not do it in the past?

No matter how many fanboys we have of JF-17, there is simply no match between JF-17 and F-16. So dont fool yourself with this chest thumping dance.
Why would you say that? Specifically on what qualitative basis there is “no match” (not saying that they are equal)

The transfer was blocked as the Indian lobby has been very successful in strangling Pakistani interests in the US house of legislation- right now, Pakistan is an enemy nation to most in congress either by propoganda or by lobbyist donations

As per expectation.
This way USA will not get its objective in the region.
It must have smooth relation with Pakistan.
This tactic wont paly any more.

We have no interest in discussing Indian systems on thus thread- derailment efforts have been cut short

Why would you say that? Specifically on what qualitative basis there is “no match” (not saying that they are equal)

The transfer was blocked as the Indian lobby has been very successful in strangling Pakistani interests in the US house of legislation- right now, Pakistan is an enemy nation to most in congress either by propoganda or by lobbyist donations

And what has Pakistan done to fix this lobby problem? There are hundreds of very successful Pakistani-Americans including billionaires who own hedge funds and NFL teams with considerable political connections. For instance, Mansoor Ijaz and Shahid Khan owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars. Not to mention the huge number of Pakistani-American doctors, engineers, technologists, entertainment etc. Pakistan has failed to utilize these people. Normally, you have your embassy working to connect and guide these people to lobby on key policy issues.

But regrettable, you either sent Husain Haqqani a treasonous guy who is currently helping formulating most of the extreme anti Pakistan legislation or some grossly incompetent people who lack basic working of diplomacy.

In Washington D.C most of the bright Pakistani professionals in policy circles have been adopted by sinister elements and they pursue anti Pakistan goals. I can list number of names. It’s time to admit the very obvious self-injury done to Pakistan’s own interests by Pakistanis and its government.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom