What's new

US Bill On Balochistan

When you mention Nehru successful in building education, democracy for India, Well for us, Ayub Khan was successful.

A common Pakistani in my opinion is based on P A K I S T A N itself

P = Punjab
A= Afghania (including Pashtuns)
KI= Kashmir (I is for making the name sounder clear and better as a whole)
S= Sindhi
TAN = Baluchi

People who don't belong in these categories is not a Pakistani and not part of the map. I know Indians laugh at Bangladesh, but the fact is, it was never part of us in the first place.

Here is Chaudhari Rehmet Ali's vision of Pakistan before partition:

Now+or+Never%253B+Are+We+to+Live+or+Perish+Forever.jpg

mere dost ek kahawat hai......qume awaam se hotee hain badshahat se nahee(mirza galibh) , a nation is not just about its physical bpundreis or history...its in todays world more about te quality of human meterial...when your masses are uneducated & want them to be called mslim first(nothin wrong with it) and Pkistani later(its the biggest issue)....

now about that choudhry saheb of yours what he dreamt was a illusion and history has prooved it wrong no need to daviate , in todays world justice,human rights, democracy, education & health are what define a nation's sucsess...just look at CUBA they are still behind there leader ship even after 50 years of hardship cause??????????????????????????????????????????????????

After you kill one of the biggest feudalist in the region named Nawab Akbar Bughti, obviously there was resistance. IMO, because of this reaction, other Sardars think of it as an opportunity to control the people in a more complex way. Its for personal interests... They see power as an opportunity. When countries like U.S, Israel, and India are willing to help them, then what more can they do besides making excuses??

It would have been good that if Musharaf had prepared list of all criminals like Nawab and had killed all these ba$$tards in one go, He had to face wrath of people (he is already facing) but common people of Baluchistan would have been free by now.

Its high time balochistan gets international attention like kashmir.
Both places have large number of people who are not happy with current situation and want freedom.

^^^Baluchistan is not a disputed land like Kashmir.
Exactly ! Its just like Like indian punjab ,Indians conducted operation blue stars against sikh in 1984 ,Why? When Pakistan kills some BLA militant terrorists indian members start whinning but when there BSF kill khalistanis ,Kashmiris etc then it is not human rights voilation?

mere dost ek kahawat hai......qume awaam se hotee hain badshahat se nahee(mirza galibh) , a nation is not just about its physical bpundreis or history...its in todays world more about te quality of human meterial...when your masses are uneducated & want them to be called mslim first(nothin wrong with it) and Pkistani later(its the biggest issue)....

now about that choudhry saheb of yours what he dreamt was a illusion and history has prooved it wrong no need to daviate , in todays world justice,human rights, democracy, education & health are what define a nation's sucsess...just look at CUBA they are still behind there leader ship even after 50 years of hardship cause??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bhai jan , kya roti, kapra, makaan, zarorat nye hain shoroo main??? I agree with one part. social justice is needed. Kya app nanga parayy gain class main? kya aap aik time roti nain khain gay palay?

As far as democracy is concerned, well its all B.S. There is no such thing as democracy. Do you think lobbying is democratic? Do you think some countries favouring low tax on rich people is right? Do you think that the Americans have brought democracy in Iraq? Is the new government elected?
Who wasn't a puppet of the U.S? Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, SA, Pakistan, Afghanistan, NATO, etc....
Have they brought democracy?
People in the U.S, specifically in Hawaii can't afford to go to school 5 times a week. Some go only 3-4 times.
What about the rich? I bet you, their kids end up going the normal 5 times a day in private schools
Do you think banning communist parties is right? Isn't that part of democracy where an individual has the right to express freedom of speech?

You are wrong. Cuba is successful. You don't have to become a trading partner in order to be successful. if you have resources given in your country then why not consume it yourself instead?
As far as Health Care is concerned, Cuba's free health service is the finest in the world. Its better than superpowers in the world today!
You might not like Cuba but there is an interesting fact. They are a happy country. When you don't give a damn about the rest of the world, then naturally, you don't end up showing your own inferiority complex and thus your materialistic side.....

Chaudhari sahab was the one who named Pakistan. The name that you know is because of him.... He was not illiterate. He went to Oxford for education...
Accordng to him, Bangladesh is not part of Pakistan. Why would it be in the first place when its miles away? Our people don't look alike and nor share the same culture.

Baluchistan is part of Pakistan whether you like it or not. We have had a Baluchi Prime Minister before. In fact, he was there with Musharraf when Bughti was killed....
Other than BLA supported by Feudals, there is no one in favour of independence. What can they do with such low man power?
You might ask what we have done?
We have been building a fricken Port for them and even employed them. We have developed roads and buildings in gwadar. We have paid China money to help look for natural resources and dig through mines for billions of dollars worth of stuff!. We have even recruited a lot of balochis in the army.....

You made a false assumption. We don't call ourselves Pakistanis first. Well i do personally, but majority of my people don't. If that is the case then we would have nationalism. It seems as though some of our leaders call themselves muslims first and that is so they could get money from Arab countries....

^^^Baluchistan is not a disputed land like Kashmir.
Yep, I know it is not disputed with another country. That does not give successive pakistani govt right to kidnap and kill people.
The crime against humanity is similar, and dispute land is a technicality.

There was no dispute about bengazi.

Exactly ! Its just like Like indian punjab ,Indians conducted operation blue stars against sikh in 1984 ,Why? When Pakistan kills some BLA militant terrorists indian members start whinning but when there BSF kill khalistanis ,Kashmiris etc then it is not human rights voilation?

The bluestar was a quick campaign, not like baluchistan which has lasted 60 years on and off.
That is why I compared it to kashmir.
Even kashmir started in 90s.

I am not supporting human right violation in kashmir, which is why i drew the parallel.

‎"Hypocrites, to boot": "... that is exactly what the commanders of the Deep State are. Lying; pretending; deceiving even their friends and well-wishers; trying to be too-clever-by-half; and when caught out, donning the robes of martyrs with holier-than-thou looks on their faces. As if butter wouldn’t melt in their mouths...Pervez Musharraff (Establishment's US dogy slave), Kiyani & Pasha Pictured and the Failure Democratic Ghadhari's PPP/ANP Govt.

"Just look back over the years and see the lies and damned lies that we have been told, specially when the country has been led into catastrophes directly because of the Deep State’s own doings.

If it was East Pakistan a half-century ago when that part of our country was treated like a colony and our Bengali compatriots like second and third-class cheap citizens which moved them to hate West Pakistan (and its hapless people), it is Balochistan today where every second week broken and bashed and shot-through-the-heart bodies are dumped, making the Baloch hate the (yes, hapless) Punjabis." Kamran Shafi.

Plz note writer is retired military officer from Punjab: Hypocrites, to boot – The Express Tribune

----------------------------

Noone wants to be friends with Baluchis and Pakthoonis! you cant trust your own brother in Islamabad, Punjab and you expect to trust an alien from another province. Killing, loot, & backstabbing each other in Punjab, who even bothers to engage other aliens of Provinces.

POB (Pakistan occupied Baluchistan) was an Independent nation called Baluchistan for a brief period in 1947-48 after the British left before Pakistan annexed the country militarily. Pakistan has been ruling Baluchistan as a colony ever since that under marshal law.

Bullsh!t.

Historically they consider themselves Iranians, that's probably the reason why Sistan province has no issues being within Iran.

More bullsh!t. In fact epic bullsh!t.

They are asking the occupiers/invaders to leave the their country.

How does that even compare to other issues?

And some more.

Moral of the post: At least learn something about those people for whom you want independence.

okay---

the house of representatives dumped the resolution with only 2 votes in favour...

though a precedence set, yet no immediate threat... however, We would still stand by to resolve Balochistan problem asap and that cannot be done without establishment being in equation as a major variable.

POB (Pakistan occupied Baluchistan) was an Independent nation called Baluchistan for a brief period in 1947-48 after the British left before Pakistan annexed the country militarily. Pakistan has been ruling Baluchistan as a colony ever since that under marshal law.

Historically they consider themselves Iranians, that's probably the reason why Sistan province has no issues being within Iran.

They are asking the occupiers/invaders to leave the their country.

How does that even compare to other issues?

Wrong, your post lacks basic knowledge of the issue which makes me believe that you are posting just for the fun of it with no knowledge of the discussion at hand. The Khanate of Kalat constituted 23% of modern Balochistan and remained so until 48 when 3 of the princes under the khanate, most importantly that of Lasbela ceded to Pakistan following which the Khan of Kalat himself decided to cede to Pakistan and that is how Balochistan came to be a part of Pakistan.
Unlike IOK, Hyderabad and Junagadh which were subdued by pure military aggression.

@Leader

That in fact was expected. However this issue should be resolved soon. Enough with bullsh!t from both establishment and so called Baloch nationalists.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Wrong, your post lacks basic knowledge of the issue which makes me believe that you are posting just for the fun of it with no knowledge of the discussion at hand. The Khanate of Kalat constituted 23% of modern Balochistan and remained so until 48 when 3 of the princes under the khanate, most importantly that of Lasbela ceded to Pakistan following which the Khan of Kalat himself decided to cede to Pakistan and that is how Balochistan came to be a part of Pakistan.
Unlike IOK, Hyderabad and Junagadh which were subdued by pure military aggression.

Even though you have tried to give him a lesson about history. It is futile.

@Leader

That in fact was expected. However this issue should be resolved soon. Enough with bullsh!t from both establishment and so called Baloch nationalists.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Even though you have tried to give him a lesson about history. It is futile.

Are you suggesting that i am getting wrong history from the internet? They cite authentic sources from British Studies during Colonial Period.

foget about India. All were done after Plebiscites(99% majorities) except J&K state, where India argues that Sheik Abdullah headed State assmenbly's resolution of accession along with initial instrument of accession by head of Princely state after Pakistan's attack, be considered plebiscite. And in recent times, Islamism fueled separatism is being dealt with force of Paramilitary. That's nothing like invading an independent country and annexing it against the resolutions of their national assemblies then using pure force.

Your argument that Monarchy ceded to Pakistan actually reinforces my point.

Are you suggesting that i am getting wrong history from the internet? They cite authentic sources from British Studies during Colonial Period.

Yeah, pretty much.

foget about India. All were done after Plebiscites(99% majorities) except J&K state, where India argues that Sheik Abdullah headed State assmenbly's resolution of accession along with initial instrument of accession by head of Princely state after Pakistan's attack, be considered plebiscite. And in recent times, Islamism fueled separatism is being dealt with force of Paramilitary. That's nothing like invading an independent country and annexing it against the resolutions of their national assemblies then using pure force.

Please share your sources.

Your argument that Monarchy ceded to Pakistan is actually reinforces my point.

How come ?

Your argument that Monarchy ceded to Pakistan is actually reinforces my point.

Start reading from here.

Recently, Waseem Altaf has written an article under the title ‘Accession at gunpoint’, which was carried among others by Viewpoint Online. And as the title suggests the author was convinced that Balochistan’s accession was sought by Pakistan under duress.

The treatise is informative in many ways, but it is an amalgam of facts and fiction. He wrote: “During British Raj Balochistan did not enjoy the status of a province but comprised four princely states namely: Makran, Kharan, Lasbela and Kalat. The Khan of Kalat was the Head of the Confederacy.
The northern areas of Balochistan including Bolan Pass, Quetta, Nushki and Naseerabad were leased out to Britain, which were later, named as British Balochistan. However, more importantly, the Khan had agreed with Jinnah that an understanding must be reached between Kalat and Pakistan on Defense, Foreign Affairs and Communications”.
It has to be mentioned that Khan of Kalat was head of a small tribe namely Brohi, who had assured that nobody would create problems for the British. Thus he was made head of the Confederacy by the British, which was more of a norm to extend its influence in the region and elsewhere.

Balochistan: Sifting facts from fiction | PK ARTICLES HUB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom