What's new

US Bill On Balochistan

You Indians don't want to mess with ISI. Khalistan was supported by Pakistanis for a bit. The Mumbai Attacks, the bombing of Indians embassies in Afghanistan, and the killing Indian soldiers in Kashmir is just the tip of the ice berg. If ISI is ditching NATO out of the region then India is a joke. Go check the rankings. ISI is ranked #1 in the world.

If Indians touch any issue in Pakistan, naturally, revenge is usually taken. You can't expect to walk out of the park that easily.

I see you are a punjabi yourself. People like you living in India don't realize the fact that you are being used in every way. Whether its military, governance, agriculture production, and or for intermarriage for your better looks. Of course you do get money for this and this does make you happy. But the question is, is happiness keeping culture and your language or money? You should remember what Indra Ghandi did to your people. This is not the first time Hindu against you. Just read history and see whether your relations with Hindus good or bad.

So the fact is, Khalistan is not dead. In the U.K and in Canada, the movement is still very strong. In fact, i know a lot of Indian punjabis who consider themselves just Punjabi and not Indian. There are reasons why the want to split. Money makers in India makes them go round.:cheesy:

dont beat the poor dead horse..............

You Indians don't want to mess with ISI. Khalistan was supported by Pakistanis for a bit. The Mumbai Attacks, the bombing of Indians embassies in Afghanistan, and the killing Indian soldiers in Kashmir is just the tip of the ice berg. If ISI is ditching NATO out of the region then India is a joke. Go check the rankings. ISI is ranked #1 in the world.

If Indians touch any issue in Pakistan, naturally, revenge is usually taken. You can't expect to walk out of the park that easily.

I see you are a punjabi yourself. People like you living in India don't realize the fact that you are being used in every way. Whether its military, governance, agriculture production, and or for intermarriage for your better looks. Of course you do get money for this and this does make you happy. But the question is, is happiness keeping culture and your language or money? You should remember what Indra Ghandi did to your people. This is not the first time Hindu against you. Just read history and see whether your relations with Hindus good or bad.

So the fact is, Khalistan is not dead. In the U.K and in Canada, the movement is still very strong. In fact, i know a lot of Indian punjabis who consider themselves just Punjabi and not Indian. There are reasons why the want to split. Money makers in India makes them go round.:cheesy:

Hes a hindu frm haryana...

The whole point of this "Media Prong" is to bring about the Balkanization of Pakistan. The only way to resist it is to have faith in the establishment and actually try to validate claims before blindly rallying behind "Anonymous" sources that bring news of terrible abuses in parts of Pakistan be it Central Sindh, South Punjab, Hazara, Potohar, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Kashmir etc. It does not take a fool to see that keeping a campaign of systematic genocide running(as claimed by the media) is impossible.

However, there is always a basis for news.
That basis must be tackled as well.. so a complete and final solution is found. and like Sindhudesh.. forgotten.
Balochistan does have a "India" in Afghanistan.. and we must ensure that whosoever controls that border is friendly to us.
Not that possible with all the BFF status between the NA govt and India.

Cmon, there are just 4-7 million people living in Balochistan and most of them Pashtuns. LOL, the people involved in this movement don't have the man power! Obviously we should help them achieve what these people want other than splitting, but on the other hand, i consider this thing overhyped. Once Pak army is done its job in the tribal areas, they can move in the Baloch region, looking for Indians, Israelites, and Americans violating our sovereignty.

There r around 8-12 million baluch spread through out Pakistan...5-6 million in Baluchistan..and majority wants peace.

Hes a hindu frm haryana...

Good joke...
I am not forcing anyone what to do. I am just giving facts. I gave my reason why some people i know want Khalistan....

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

There r around 8-12 million baluch spread through out Pakistan...5-6 million in Baluchistan..and majority wants peace.

Exactly, thats my point.
I think its just BLA and Feudalists in this small population....

So the fact is, Khalistan is not dead. In the U.K and in Canada, the movement is still very strong. In fact, i know a lot of Indian punjabis who consider themselves just Punjabi and not Indian. There are reasons why the want to split. Money makers in India makes them go round
.:cheesy:

you know what????????

all the problems which Pakistan faces today are the offsprings of your so called revenge politics after the Sakoot e Dhaka & still you people want to live in that ????????

come on freind its more than 40 years now...wake up....

and about This so called Khalistan movement ???? what are you smokin ...maety!!!!!!

its dead cause the so called Khalistani people understood your true motives behind your over zelous support to Khalistan mevement....but you refuse to learn & thats why this so called Balouchistan movement is being propogated by USA & NATO ....wake up , stop living in past & come out of this wonderland (nothings gonna hurt us)...oscar was right its just a warning which should not be ignoared....the wounds are open & vulture's have started to circle wake up and try to heal those wounds(by giving baloch people say in there reogne + equal opportunities like all pakistanies..read punjabies & sindhies get) hope you wont accuse me of being harsh but help your people get what is there right...equal opportunities & justice thats all they want...but if pakistanies ignore it well then as Oscar said vulter's have started circling

However, there is always a basis for news.
That basis must be tackled as well.. so a complete and final solution is found. and like Sindhudesh.. forgotten.
Balochistan does have a "India" in Afghanistan.. and we must ensure that whosoever controls that border is friendly to us.
Not that possible with all the BFF status between the NA govt and India.

It's impossible to get a "Friendly" govt in Afghanistan since most if not all Afghans are hostile to Pakistan. Not because they hate us for a reason but because they still consider it their divine right to rule much of Pakistan, regardless of their standing issues. I believe that to improve the situation, and root out the "India" in Afghanistan, we must ensure that the Pakistani mission in Afghanistan is as, if not more strong than the Indian mission. That involves increasing the number and quality of men both military and civilian that we send into Afghanistan. Secondly, we must adopt a stance that will crush their spirits. They attacked us in 1963 and had to flee in disarray, they never tried such an incident again, the incursion like the one from last week cannot be tolerated. When I was in Bajaur, the terrorists crossed over into Bajaur and attacked a post. We levelled their entire village with artillery fire. Their elders came to meet their Pakistani counterparts and promised to keep the TTP away from their villages as long as they do not face fire from Pakistan. No problem after that. When they kidnapped those boys from Bajaur last eid, our message was simple, start the jirgas, go about your traditional business but if those boys are not back in 3 months, we will pick every member of the terrorist's tribe and level the entire Afghanistan up to the Kunnar River, the result: The boys got back unharmed. If you posture right and take a strong stance on these issues then no one will dare mess with you, act passive like we are doing right now and even Afghanistan takes you for granted, America is a whole new ball game.

you know what????????

all the problems which Pakistan faces today are the offsprings of your so called revenge politics after the Sakoot e Dhaka & still you people want to live in that ????????

come on freind its more than 40 years now...wake up....
and about This so called Khalistan movement ???? what are you smokin ...maety!!!!!!
its dead cause the so called Khalistani people understood your true motives behind your over zelous support to Khalistan mevement....but you refuse to learn & thats why this so called Balouchistan movement is being propogated by USA & NATO ....wake up , stop living in past & come out of this wonderland (nothings gonna hurt us)...oscar was right its just a warning which should not be ignoared....the wounds are open & vulture's have started to circle wake up and try to heal those wounds(by giving baloch people say in there reogne + equal opportunities like all pakistanies..read punjabies & sindhies get) hope you wont accuse me of being harsh but help your people get what is there right...equal opportunities & justicethats all they want...but if pakistanies ignore it well then as Oscar said vulter's have started cicling

Read my older post. Here is my view on that:

Well someone has to stand up, including you, me and others here. We can't wait.
I believe there should be a law banning the feudal system. If someone rejects this law then a gun should be pointed over their heads...

Lets say on average there are 1000 people under 1 Sardar. Those same 1000 people will have the opportunity to divide land equally under the law. I guess this will be the only way to make people grow and happy.

"The reason why Baluchistan wants to split is because of these sardars. They are the ones who are looking for personal interests. In a nutshell, they want more power. The same problem is seen in other parts of the country. People in Sindh don't give a damn what the Bhuttos did. They are brainwashed and they are slaves. They are told to kiss their feet in every manner of situation.
If we create more provinces, then we should also guarantee that there will be no feudals.. citizens from each area should each get their own part of land in equal size"

Other than Feudalism, this whole Baloch movement appeared after Musharraf killed Nawab Akhtar Bughti. Its not something.that has been around for a long time..

I hope you see my 2 points now...

As far as Khalistan is concerned, that was not my view. I mentioned the reason why it is still alive with facts... I know people who are still after it and i gave their reasons....

Read my older post. Here is my view on that:

Well someone has to stand up, including you, me and others here. We can't wait.
I believe there should be a law banning the feudal system. If someone rejects this law then a gun should be pointed over their heads...

Lets say on average there are 1000 people under 1 Sardar. Those same 1000 people will have the opportunity to divide land equally under the law. I guess this will be the only way to make people grow and happy.

Other than Feudalism, this whole Baloch movement appeared after Musharraf killed Nawab Akhtar Bughti. Its not something.that has been around for a long time..

I hope you see my point now...

As far as Khalistan is concerned, that was not my view. I mentioned the reason why it is still alive with facts... I know people who are still after it and i gave their reasons....
dear freind
i always have said on this forum the real hindarence in Pakistan progress is FEUDALISM and you have to root it out of your whole society ...how can one thing which is considered OK in Punjab & Sindh suddenly becomes wrong for Balouchistan???

a sanke is a snake whether he is a punjabie, sindhie or balouch...only diff is names ......today i was going thru that education thread ...you know why was Jawahar Lal Nehru was so sucsess ful in nation building (education & democracy) cause he eliminatted the curse of feudalism as soon as he came to power ...but can that be said for your leadership........Think??????

dont beat the poor dead horse..............
Media War against Sikhs – Indian media’s falsehood exposed once againAmritsar, Punjab (January 30, 2012): Indian media was reporting since last two months that Pro-Khalistan Sikh leaders, allegedly hiding somewhere in Pakistan, were planning to trigger blasts to halt election process in Punjab. This falsehood was exposed as nothing of the sort happened in Punjab today, rather there are reports of some local clashes between supporters of “mainstream” political parties. These “mainstream” political parties indulged in distribution of cash, liquor, poppy husk, opium and other intoxicants to lure voters.

Media was reporting that there were firm inputs available with Intelligence agencies of India that Sikh militants hiding in Pakistan with support of Pakistan’s agency ISI were planning to trigger blasts on public places and target “prominent” persons, including some politicians and sect-heads.

This is not the first time that falsehood of Indian Media’s propaganda is exposed, rather it is now turning to be a thing of routine occurrence in Punjab.

In November 2009 on the eve of 25th anniversary of genocidal violence against Sikhs, Sikh bodies were organizing one day shut down on of 3rd November (2009). A prominent Punjabi newspaper claimed to possess the copy of “top secret” communication, alleged to have taken place between Senior officer of Intelligence Bureau (IB) of India and Ministry of Home Affairs (Government of India – GOI). The news report warned that despite the repeated assurances and claims made by Sikh bodies that the shut down would be peaceful, there was enough input available with the IB that Sikh militants hiding in Pakistan would trigger incidents of bomb blasts and public shooting on the 25th anniversary of November 1984 violence against Sikhs.

When the Sikh Siyasat contacted the journalist said to have reported the concerned news report, admitted that even he did not believe that November 3, 2009 shutdown would witness any sort of violence. He said it was policy of his newspaper to carry such reports and it was him employment compulsion to fabricate such stories.

These highly sensitive news reports accusing Sikhs for plotting to hit public with violence are published by Indian media on a routine basis, whenever Punjab is engaged in some process of political importance, such as mass mobilization by Sikhs (to mark ghallughaha or holocaust day or public movement against anti-Sikh activities of certain State patronized cults), SGPC elections or assembly elections etc.

Independent observers told “Sikh Siyasat” that this was part of media-war against the Sikhs and their cause. Such news contents, when published repeatedly on selective occasions, serve a specific purpose of terrorizing the people of Punjab. This way the State projects Pro-Independence Sikhs as a threat to public safety and tries to discredit them and at the same time presents a very negative image of the cause of proposed Sikh State or Khalistan.

Another political observers was of the view that it was not a random phenomena rather an effective tool of psychological warfare initiated by the Indian state against the Sikhs
Media War against Sikhs – Indian media’s falsehood exposed once again*|*Sikh Siyasat News (in English)
Read comments from Sikh too in provided link.
As reminder , Our Media is not involved in such propaganda in against baloch.

dear freind
i always have said on this forum the real hindarence in Pakistan progress is FEUDALISM and you have to root it out of your whole society ...how can one thing which is considered OK in Punjab & Sindh suddenly becomes wrong for Balouchistan???

a sanke is a snake whether he is a punjabie, sindhie or balouch...only diff is names ......today i was going thru that education thread ...you know why was Jawahar Lal Nehru was so sucsess ful in nation building (education & democracy) cause he eliminatted the curse of feudalism as soon as he came to power ...but can that be said for your leadership........Think??????

After you kill one of the biggest feudalist in the region named Nawab Akbar Bughti, obviously there was resistance. IMO, because of this reaction, other Sardars think of it as an opportunity to control the people in a more complex way. Its for personal interests... They see power as an opportunity. When countries like U.S, Israel, and India are willing to help them, then what more can they do besides making excuses??

After you kill one of the biggest feudalist in the region named Nawab Akbar Bughti, obviously there was resistance. IMO, because of this reaction, other Sardars think of it as an opportunity to control the people in a more complex way. Its for personal interests... They see power as an opportunity. When countries like U.S, Israel, and India are willing to help them, then what more can they want?

why are you gloatin about this balouch specific feudalism why not try to answer what i said ....a curse is a curse whether its punjabi,sindhi or balouch...and whats your road map for the comman pakistani...punjabi,sindhi,pakhtoon, balouch?????????

The whole point of this "Media Prong" is to bring about the Balkanization of Pakistan. The only way to resist it is to have faith in the establishment and actually try to validate claims before blindly rallying behind "Anonymous" sources that bring news of terrible abuses in parts of Pakistan be it Central Sindh, South Punjab, Hazara, Potohar, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Kashmir etc. It does not take a fool to see that keeping a campaign of systematic genocide running(as claimed by the media) is impossible.

I also used to think the same. I also used to think that by releasing all missing persons if they are in the custody of agencies the issue will be solved. I also used to believe that by talking to feudal like Barahmadagh or Harbyaar the problem will be solved. I also used to believe that Akbar Bugti was innocent and it was arrogant Musharraf who killed him for his own ego. The fact is I realized the real situation of Baluchistan when I read a few reports about Baluchistan by those reporters who visited Baluchistan and talked to locals. When Amir Mateen of Jang newspaper wrote a report about Dera Bugti from where it all started. When I read about Kalpar and Missori Bugti's. When I learned what those poor guys went through at the hands of "shaheed" Akbar bugti. When I learned that how Khair Bakhsh Marri killed his fellow Marri tribesmen. The situation of Baluchistan is both complex and simple. And unfortunately the national media failed to present the full truth on this issue. The solution to Baluchistan issue is simple. Don't talk to sardars and get black mailed by them in the result, engage a common Baluch living in Dera Bugti, Kohlu, Khuzdar, Turbat etc etc and make him believe that you are as important for Pakistan as someone living in Lahore or Karachi. The govt which can do this will solve the Baluchistan problem once in for all.

why are you gloatin about this balouch specific feudalism why not try to answer what i said ....a curse is a curse whether its punjabi,sindhi or balouch...and whats your road map for the comman pakistani...punjabi,sindhi,pakhtoon, balouch?????????

When you mention Nehru successful in building education, democracy for India, Well for us, Ayub Khan was successful.

A common Pakistani in my opinion is based on P A K I S T A N itself

P = Punjab
A= Afghania (including Pashtuns)
KI= Kashmir (I is for making the name sounder clear and better as a whole)
S= Sindhi
TAN = BaluchisTAN

People who don't belong in these categories are not Pakistani and not part of the map. I know Indians laugh at Bangladesh, but the fact is, it was never part of us in the first place.

Here is Chaudhari Rehmet Ali's vision of Pakistan before partition:

Now+or+Never%253B+Are+We+to+Live+or+Perish+Forever.jpg

I wonder if the US will start funding the Balochi fighters or raise awareness in international forums?

At any rate this issue is a long term one.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

When you mention Nehru successful in building education, democracy for India, Well for us, Ayub Khan was successful.

A common Pakistani in my opinion is based on P A K I S T A N itself

P = Punjab
A= Afghania (including Pashtuns)
KI= Kashmir (I is for making the name sounder clear and better as a whole)
S= Sindhi
TAN = Baluchi

People who don't belong in these categories are not Pakistani and not part of the map. I know Indians laugh at Bangladesh, but the fact is, it was never part of us in the first place.

Here is Chaudhari Rehmet Ali's vision of Pakistan before partition:

Now+or+Never%253B+Are+We+to+Live+or+Perish+Forever.jpg

Ummmmm is lol a good reply?

:D :D :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom