What's new

US Bill On Balochistan

Half of BLA terrorist leaders hide in European countries ... What is so surprising ? :lol:

If US and its allies apply economic sanctions, there won't be any need of military action. The current economy of pakistan is not ready to bear such shocks.

The Bill is nothing more than a warning..
get your house in order..
Fix your wounds because the vultures have now started to circle.

i fully agree with your assesment , but the thing is not many in your country (people who's opinion matter's) want to beleve the gravity of this situation cause to them there own interests(personal) are imp than anything else + to add to the misery of balochistan they have very easily made there people beleve that all this happening cause of conspiracy by others.

If US and its allies apply economic sanctions, there won't be any need of military action. The current economy of pakistan is not ready to bear such shocks.

Sanctions on basis of what?-
btw- if sanctions were to be applied-
we can say the WOT bye bye- and focus solely on Baluchistan-
No one wants that- because it will solve the whole fcukin problem bugging Pakistan since 9/11-
in essence viva la sanctione'-

No one wants that- because it will solve the whole fcukin problem bugging Pakistan since 9/11-

Sanctions on the basis that Indians on PDF want them. :D

Not today dear, once they get out which they plan to do by 2013.....what then....one should look from all the angles....otherwise what's the point of condemning Pakistan and not taking action....its very unlike US.

I hope PAK can give a slap on the US dirty face and protect Balochistan from INDO-US mental masturbation. I pray to Allah(swt)
that balochistan will remain with PAK and inshallah it will but can some PAK friend tell me the latest devolopment in Balochistan.
For all I know Balochistan population is only 3% of PAK population. And what is the current status of gwadar port.

Not today dear, once they get out which they plan to do by 2013.....what then....one should look from all the angles....otherwise what's the point of condemning Pakistan and not taking action....its very unlike US.

Pakistan was doing well before 9/11 mess-
It had survived sanctions before- the good thing is that the sanctions effects the country positively- people unite- corruption subsides- accountability rise-
Pakistan is not a barren land- we have lots of national resources thats needs attention-
I think its time we should get out of the WoT and focus on making our base strong-
Amrikan getting out of Afghanistan is not the end for Pakistan- its the start we all want-

I hope you understand this congress hearing on Baluchistan is not related to india or indians in congress in any way-
Its Definitely not related to the right of self determination of Baluchi people- The dont give a flying fcuk-
its only related to Pakistan strong stance on blocking Supply lines- and Pak Iran natural gas deal- add few more-

I hope PAK can give a slap on the US dirty face and protect Balochistan from INDO-US mental masturbation. I pray to Allah(swt)
that balochistan will remain with PAK and inshallah it will but can some PAK friend tell me the latest devolopment in Balochistan.
For all I know Balochistan population is only 3% of PAK population. And what is the current status of gwadar port.

Yeah Baluchistan is only 3% of Pakistan's population. Out of the population of Baluchistan around 40% are non-Baluch who are totally in support of Pakistan. And a good number of Baluch themselves are pro-Pakistan also. You can easily guess how many people are in support of freedom from Pakistan. Gwadar is operational but a lot more work is to be done.

Pakistan was doing well before 9/11 mess-
It had survived sanctions before- the good thing is that the sanctions effects the country positively- people unite- corruption subsides- accountability rise-
Pakistan is not a barren land- we have lots of national resources thats needs attention-
I think its time we should get out of the WoT and focus on making our base strong-
Amrikan getting out of Afghanistan is not the end for Pakistan- its the start we all want-

I hope you understand this congress hearing on Baluchistan is not related to india or indians in congress in any way-
Its Definitely not related to the right of self determination of Baluchi people- The dont give a flying fcuk-
its only related to Pakistan strong stance on blocking Supply lines- and Pak Iran natural gas deal- add few more-

its a foolish assumption that thinks that Pakistan's participation in WOT is optional.. Pakistan has no choice in the matter really. The choice Pakistan had was whether to become USA's tip of the spear against Soviets in Afghanistan and then whether to support Taliban in Afghanistan or not in 1990's. Pakistan has already made those choices. What you see now are just the results of those choices, which are not in Pakistan's control in reality. Pakistan simply has to live thru the outcomes of those choices.. Whether it likes them or not..

]its a foolish assumption that thinks that Pakistan's participation in WOT is optional.. Pakistan has no choice in the matter really. [/B]The choice Pakistan had was weather to become USA's tip of the spear against Soviets in Afghanistan and then whether to support Taliban in Afghanistan or not in 1990's. Pakistan has already made those choices. What you see now are just the results of those choices, which are not in Pakistan's control in reality. Pakistan simply has to live thru the outcomes of those choices.. Whether it likes them or not..

Pakistan has a choice- it always had-
What you think the amrikan bickering is all about?-
They might aswell slap their decisions on us- but they aren't/ can't-
The situation Pakistan is in is purely because of its decision makers incompetence-
and that is about to change soon-

The situation Pakistan is in is purely because of its decision makers incompetence-
and that is about to change soon-

But decision makes in last 10-12 years have already changed twice.. Its just that under military, things were hushed up and in a democracy they are pretty visible. Things in Pakistan wrt WOT havent changed much from the days of "Either you are with us or against us" threat from USA

1-I am all for the Baloch right of self determination if these hypocritical and short-sighted Congressmen also take up the cause of Kashmiris, Palestinians, and the north-east Indian (Naxalite) people. I guess they won't. The arrogance is these US politicians borders stupidity. I don't recall even the Soviets wanted to explicitly yank away Baluchistan from Pakistan in the height of the Afghan war of the 80's.
2- Indeed Pakistani state has bungled the Baloch rights and need to address that. But 'Balochis' are not some large monolith group in their own province. There are considerable differences. Makranis, who dominate the coastal areas, for example, are not alienated from Pakistan. Regions are Quetta are dominated by Pashtun who are patriotic Pakistanis. Even many Baloch-speaking tribes are pro-Pakistan.
3-Also, like the Sikhs in Indian Punjab, 'Balochis' do not form a large majority of population. My guess is that they are a bare 50-55%? And they are dispersed. While Pakistan needs to address their concerns I also think Pakistan needs to settle this issue, once and for all, by using Stalin-like methods: Encourage and protect mass-migration of people. Move 10-15 million from Sindh, Punjab, and K-P to various parts of Balochistan. Arm them and provide security. Demographics will fix it.

and that is about to change soon
-

Jon bhai the sad fact/thing is Pakistan made wrong choices ,it always fent for the easy choice rather than the good one , its too late to change them now ...if according to Pakistani youth ..imran will come & solve all there problem's with a little HELP from Freind's ...well think again cause nobody in the world likes to have a freind who blackmails you every time by putting a gun on his own head ...that said every relationship is based on mutual interests....what has pakistan to offer other than its location & if god forbit amaricans get there way do you think friends will help you??????????cause it will be much much easier for freinds to work with US than Pakistan...Think?????????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom