What's new

US Bill On Balochistan

Think this example!

scaled.php

:azn:

Drawing the picture of a Panda as Pakistan is worth a thousand words.

Apparently you never see the news.. it is happening.
You cannot prove there is no involvement from your house.. I cannot prove there isnt..
So I can make my statement.. you can yours.
Your country is fomenting terror in Balochistan the same way we did to you in Kashmir.

I can prove it...seeing is believing...provide some evidence just like so called human right violation In Kashmir. If you provide the evidence of Indian land why can't you provide the same for Baluchistan ?

World acknowledge the role of pakistan based terrorist organisations in terror attacks inside India..why don't you do the same ?

why there is hesitancy on the part of Pakistan to make it international headlines ?

If US and its allies apply economic sanctions, there won't be any need of military action. The current economy of pakistan is not ready to bear such shocks.
They have done it once before. But you should ask yourself, Can they do it? and more importantly, will it be a wise step? Being Indian doesn't mean the whole world is India ( a problem that Indian friends suffer from). What Americans didn't know is that if this move backfires and the lone air transit that they are getting, is also blocked, they can kiss their @sses good bye in Afghanistan.

P.S: Most of them fell degraded being called Baharti but what they dont know that their so called Identity India is a deformed version of their colonial identity i.e. Indostan.

Pakistan was doing well before 9/11 mess-
It had survived sanctions before- the good thing is that the sanctions effects the country positively- people unite- corruption subsides- accountability rise-
Pakistan is not a barren land- we have lots of national resources thats needs attention-
I think its time we should get out of the WoT and focus on making our base strong-
Amrikan getting out of Afghanistan is not the end for Pakistan- its the start we all want-

I hope you understand this congress hearing on Baluchistan is not related to india or indians in congress in any way-
Its Definitely not related to the right of self determination of Baluchi people- The dont give a flying fcuk-
its only related to Pakistan strong stance on blocking Supply lines- and Pak Iran natural gas deal- add few more-

So you think it isn't the Indian Lobby's time to shine within the United States? Rofl come on man. Everybody knows who has been involved in Baloch unrest.

They have done it once before. But you should ask yourself, Can they do it? and more importantly, will it be a wise step? Being Indian doesn't mean the whole world is India ( a problem that Indian friends suffer from). What Americans didn't know is that if this move backfires and the lone air transit that they are getting, is also blocked, they can kiss their @sses good bye in Afghanistan.

P.S: Most of them fell degraded being called Baharti but what they dont know that their so called Identity India is a deformed version of their colonial identity i.e. Indostan.
First of all read my previous post when i said that they might impose it after their withdrawal, just like 1998. Second, instead of flamebaiting and passing comment on deformity of one's country or not, act like a senior member coz its always a two edge sword....(don't tempt indians to pass comment on existence of pakistan, it will become troll fest)

Any person with sound logic and common sense knows that US wont do anything until they leave afghanistan. So no need to say that you will do this and do that. Also, even if, by any chance they impose sanctions now, they can pressurize enough to let pakistan soil used to retrieve their soldiers coz not allowing them might be considered act of war.

Can anyone from Pakistan refute this guy without resorting to personal attacks on him or calling him paid agent of west etc.,

Mehran Baluch, in an interview in 2010 says:

"Pakistan has been using the element of fear the west has of fundamentalism , extremism. It has been using that chip for a long time against the west and since 9/11 it has really profited from that. That's why i always say the main beneficiary of 9/11 is Pakistan as a nation and Musharaf as an individual."

"It creates a situation and profits from that. one has to commend that talent of fooling the west baltantly."
(Referring to Pakistani funding to theTaliban and providing safe havens to Al queda and Talibani leaders which NATO is fighting in Afghanistan)

In 2001, I said "we are victims of Talibanisation." Pakistan is promotion Talibanisation in Baluchistan in order to counter the forces of Nationalism, Baloch Nationalism. So, we are the primary wictims of that.

"We totally agree, Baluchistan is a secular nation, genarally a very secular nation. we are not inclined towards extremism and Islamic fundamentalism. This is a phenomenon pioneered and mostly borne(/born) in frontier and Punjab Province."

"The new generation because of deprevation...Pakistan is trying to create a deprived class in baluchistan, a poor deprived youth and then incorporate them with this religious madrassahs. so, thats where they get the food and water."

Mehran Baluch on Pakistan Occupied Baluchistan 4 - YouTube

You are talking to a seer..and that is why I believe.
This is not news, hearsay..
this is first hand.

can you elaborate what did you see ? I think this will put some light

PBC condemns abduction, torture by 'govt and its intelligence agencies'

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Bar Council on Saturday passed a resolution condemning the abduction and torture of the citizens and missing persons by the the government and intelligence agencies.
In its 192nd meeting, the PBC headed by Chairman Attorney General Maulvi Anwarul Haq also resolved to provide free legal aid for cases of abducted or missing persons through the Free Legal Aid Committee, if it is approached and provided necessary material by relatives of missing persons.
Hamid Khan, a former president of Supreme Court Bar Association and central leader of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf, tabled the resolution that was unanimously passed by the council.
The resolution stated:
This House condemns the abduction of the citizens of Pakistan by the Government and its intelligence agencies and for keeping such persons missing and untraced against the due process of law.
The House also condemns callous torture committed on the missing persons who have been admittedly in the custody of intelligence agencies. The House hopes that Judiciary will strictly deal with the persons responsible for such torture and award exemplary punishment to these persons.
This House also condemns mysterious deaths and murders of the abducted persons who are found dead in various parts of Baluchistan and demands that those responsible for such murders be severely dealt with.
Around 22 top lawyers of the country attended the meeting including President Supreme Court Bar Association Yasin Azad, vice-chairman PBC Akhtar Hussain and Abdul Latif Afridi, a prominent leader of the lawyers’ movement for restoration of judiciary.

PBC condemns abduction, torture by ‘govt and its intelligence agencies’ – The Express Tribune

First of all read my previous post when i said that they might impose it after their withdrawal, just like 1998. Second, instead of flamebaiting and passing comment on deformity of one's country or not, act like a senior member coz its always a two edge sword....(don't tempt indians to pass comment on existence of pakistan, it will become troll fest)

Any person with sound logic and common sense knows that US wont do anything until they leave afghanistan. So no need to say that you will do this and do that. Also, even if, by any chance they impose sanctions now, they can pressurize enough to let pakistan soil used to retrieve their soldiers coz not allowing them might be considered act of war.
1-Well It was a piece of Information, not intended to be derogatory but rather point the lack of insight-fullness people suffer from seeing shame is something which is their true identity but rather taking pride in something which is actually on a contrary. Anyways, I dont have any issues with Indian members, they enjoy free will.
2-Well you can pass comments and get banned, also reflects upon the mentality of an always twisted mind.
3- US can do all it want, but it cant do everything either.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Do you know what it is and how people misunderstood it ?
Till time, the "people" are only you (unless your a mob)

So you think it isn't the Indian Lobby's time to shine within the United States? Rofl come on man. Everybody knows who has been involved in Baloch unrest.

i was talking about the indian interests- well they might bribe some congressmen and think they have done some thing extraordinary but in general the amrikans are way smarter than them- they see the larger picture-
Once the NATO supply lines are opened and deal with the iranians are scraped-
the indians would be left crying and Baluchistan issue will remain an internal matter of Pakistan-
Indians already are being tamed as escape goats-

can you elaborate what did you see ? I think this will put some light

Two different incidents..
One I have mentioned previously regarding the incident in Peshawar. You may search for that.

The second are first hand accounts from two Baloch influentials.. where the tacit implication of India and two other powers in monetary assistance was implied.

What should be understood..
Is India solely responsible for balochistan problems? NO
Would it still be a problem even without India adding a bit of fuel to the fire? YES.

Two different incidents..
One I have mentioned previously regarding the incident in Peshawar. You may search for that.

The second are first hand accounts from two Baloch influentials.. where the tacit implication of India and two other powers in monetary assistance was implied.

but the basic question pakistan keeps on dodging .. why they keep shying away from making it an International issue ?

I can prove it...seeing is believing...provide some evidence just like so called human right violation In Kashmir. If you provide the evidence of Indian land why can't you provide the same for Baluchistan ?

World acknowledge the role of pakistan based terrorist organisations in terror attacks inside India..why don't you do the same ?

why there is hesitancy on the part of Pakistan to make it international headlines ?

Ah the evidence bogey.. how about this now?

Face it, bharat is a terrorist support state that support terrorism (or has done so) in all neighbouring country.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

but the basic question pakistan keeps on dodging .. why they keep shying away from making it an International issue ?

And why is that important? Maybe US and other countries don't want to talk about it as it wouldn't suit their interests?

Last edited by a moderator:

Face it, bharat is a terrorist support state that support terrorism (or has done so) in all neighbouring country.

Even you can grow a long enough beard and say that and get it recorded on a tape. The point is: how can he prove the he gets money from sources that are linked to RAW/CIA/MOSSAD etc.,

oh, can you please answer post #204?

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

And why is that important? Maybe US and other countries don't want to talk about it as it wouldn't suit their interests?

:lol: do you want me to post youtube videos ? Grow up :tup:

I'm taking about pakistan..they keep on crying on Kashmir issue why they don't talk about Baluchistan ? why this hesitancy .. you also have very good friends to support you ..isn't it ?

Back
Top Bottom