What's new

US Bill On Balochistan

Even you can grow a long enough beard and say that and get it recorded on a tape. The point is: how can he prove the he gets money from sources that are linked to RAW/CIA/MOSSAD etc.,

oh, can you please answer post #204?

Oh blah blah blah, you have evidence right in front of you and now you're coming up with conspiracy theories. Typical bharati way.

Can you prove any of your allegations against ISI or Pakistan? Do you have evidence? Btw, US or some other countries believing in those allegations is irrelevant. That's not 'evidence' that ISI does what you claim.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

:lol: do you want me to post youtube videos ? Grow up :tup:

Hey, the guy you arrested in mumbai 2008 attacks is also a youtube video. Come up with better argument next time.

I'm taking about pakistan..they keep on crying on Kashmir issue why they don't talk about Baluchistan ? why this hesitancy .. you also have very good friends to support you ..isn't it ?

Did you not read my post? Read it carefully again.

i was talking about the indian interests- well they might bribe some congressmen and think they have done some thing extraordinary but in general the amrikans are way smarter than them- they see the larger picture-
Once the NATO supply lines are opened and deal with the iranians are scraped-
the indians would be left crying and Baluchistan issue will remain an internal matter of Pakistan-
Indians already are being tamed as escape goats-
Often Indians get themselves into embarrassment. Their role is like that of a speaker who stars to utter loud voice as soon as any event happens in the neighborhood but then self turn off as no body listens to it. I can still recall Indians making huge awe and cry on UBL fiasco but no body listened to them, They made a huge awe and cry over taliban but were embarrassed when US started to negotiate with them. They made huge awe and cry over Samghota but were embarrassed when their own extremists were found linked (and interestingly GoI knew it ab-initio but rather ordered to neglect this angle). Even televising so called Kasab's confession got them in embarrassment as his accent as well as words like "bhagvan" clearly exposed who he was. But they will never learn.....anyways.....

Oh blah blah blah, you have evidence right in front of you and now you're coming up with conspiracy theories. Typical bharati way.

Can you prove any of your allegations against ISI or Pakistan? Do you have evidence? Btw, US or some other countries believing in those allegations is irrelevant. That's not 'evidence' that ISI does what you claim.

As said random people with no evidence can claim anything. The guy in the video is claiming something. That's not a proof MR. Super Intelligent Guy.

And please conspiracy theories? don't make me laugh.

Any answer the post 204 .

The guy is well know Baluch Representative at UN human Rights commission.

How about this evidence ?

Ok, and what's the evidence inside this video? Tell me at what time in the video I need to go to to see the evidence.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

As said random people with no evidence can claim anything. The guy in the video is claiming something. That's not a proof MR. Super Intelligent Guy.

And please conspiracy theories? don't make me laugh.

Any answer the post 204 .

The guy is well know Baluch Representative at UN human Rights commission.

This guy is a KNOWN terrorist. His face is KNOWN. It's like Osama Bin Laden claiming something - his face is KNOWN. Please keep your conspiracy theories for another time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not going to watch the whole video. Please tell me what part I need to see. It should be no more than 5-10 minutes. I am looking for the evidence only.

Btw, I believe this is the same video where they claim they knew someone was from ISI because they were wearing ISI uniform :-)lol:)

How about this evidence ?

Triple B associated with propaganda against Pakistan comes to mind.

Baseless, Biased, Bull****!

that documentary is no exception, there is a lack of understanding of the issue, the video itself lacks evidence and distorts the reality and only shows part of the story.

At best it can be called a poorly made propaganda vid, not a factual and un biased documentary.

edit: Note that Edward Watts made this...

You see Mr Edward Watts is known to me for being a little anti-Pakistani, I have happened to see some of his propaganda on Channel 4 too.

I have contacted the BBC on their documentaries before, with some criticism in the past too!
I always always got replies, sometimes even very detailed ones.

I tried contacting the BBC on this one... they refused to comment on anything i said.

^^^Says a lot about the documentary doesn't it?

regards,
Jungibaaz

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not going to watch the whole video. Please tell me what part I need to see. It should be no more than 5-10 minutes. I am looking for the evidence only.

Btw, I believe this is the same video where they claim they knew someone was from ISI because they were wearing ISI uniform :-)lol:)

Buddy... if you want to succeed in life don't take short cut....

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Triple B associated with propaganda against Pakistan comes to mind.

Baseless, Biased, Bull****!

that documentary is no exception, there is a lack of understanding of the issue, the video itself lacks evidence and distorts the reality and only shows part of the story.

At best it can be called a poorly made propaganda vid, not a factual and un biased documentary.

Buddy....The point I wanted to make that youtube is not the credible source..but smc insists.

This bill is nothing but hot air coming from the backside. Scare tactics aren't going to work. The only worry we have is our **** government, otherwise they can continue coming up with as many bills they want, claiming the rights to the moon, Earth's oil ect.
No dude, this resolution in AMercian congress is the ice berg behind the tip.
Lets not underestimate the US influence and might. They are showing us what they can do, its just the beginning. US can go up to any limit to safeguard their interest in this region.

Those who can bring baluchistan issue in lime light internationally through a simple resolution, can do serious damage to our interest.

It is about time to sit with US and normalize ties with US. The emotionalism driven anti american policy, which we are following for the last six month will have dangerous consequences.

Buddy... if you want to succeed in life don't take short cut....

Can you summarize the evidence mentioned in this video? And tell me where in this video I need to go to see that. I am not going to watch 2 hours on a video that most likely is based on circumstantial evidence or evidence that is even weaker than that. Like seriously, ISI uniform?

Can you summarize the evidence mentioned in this video? And tell me where in this video I need to go to see that. I am not going to watch 2 hours on a video that most likely is based on circumstantial evidence or evidence that is even weaker than that. Like seriously, ISI uniform?

I can't help u sir...please watch it

@smc..watch the whole video, it is full of Pakistan's double game
Its just a documentary nothing more, however irrespective of this video. Every one is doing double -triple game when it comes to Afghanistan.

Pakistanis think: US is in pursuit of their nuclear weapons. ISI and general Pakistani thinks that US is organizing the Pakistani talibans and helping the baloch insurgency.

US thinks: Pakistan is doing double game and helping talibans and Al-qaida.

Afghan Taliban thinks: Pakistan is helping US and working as a US puppit.

Pakistan thinks: Afghan talibans are double crossing Pakistan and doing one on one negotations with US in Qatar and else where.

(God knows who is double crossing whom).

Buddy....The point I wanted to make that youtube is not the credible source..but smc insists.

That's one of the most overly simplistic and naive post I have ever seen. Youtube has videos posted by other sources. It is NOT a monolithic - the videos don't belong to youtube or are posted by youtube.

It has videos by credible sources, it has videos by non-credible sources. You need to show who the video belongs to and what evidence they're showing to support their claims, rather than saying the video is not credible just because it's posted on youtube..

Ok, I am going to consider this just a waste of time until you can show me which part of the video I need to watch. And what the video is about.

Do you seriously expect me to watch 3 hours of video that most likely is overly simplistic or contains ambiguous, circumstantial evidence or evidence that can easily be disproven?

Back
Top Bottom