What's new

US biggest ‘threat’ to China, says top Chinese military expert

^^^ But China is taking steps to control her population growth.

Same cannot be said for other developing countries

:undecided:
I would rather be respected then liked.

Im tired of the U.S. being on top, i would gladly hand the number 1 title to China.

As for you people saying that Americans are fat, lazy, arrogant.........
You can't judge a nation based on some people and i know everywhere has those type of people, yes i will agree, there are Americans are like that, but i certainly I am not. So next time think twice before you post S**t on my country, It gets annoying, getting crap for being an American every day. If China wants it, i say give it to them.

excuse my French.

Guys, ignore 88 IQ Indians like JD whom only writes one line trolls.

TheMiddleMan: I for one, prefer Americans over Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. And no, Americans are lazy. The average American owes $16635 in credit debt, excluding mortgages. It's common for Americans to live off of credit cards and face repossession at the age of 45. Furthermore, the Americans have instigated more wars and killed more people than any other country in the past 50 years, while promulgating "pacifism."

Oh ****, the list is endless. In any case, America is better than any other ruler.

Last edited:
:undecided:
I would rather be respected then liked.

Im tired of the U.S. being on top, i would gladly hand the number 1 title to China.

As for you people saying that Americans are fat, lazy, arrogant.........
You can't judge a nation based on some people and i know everywhere has those type of people, yes i will agree, there are Americans are like that, but i certainly I am not. So next time think twice before you post S**t on my country, It gets annoying, getting crap for being an American every day. If China wants it, i say give it to them.

excuse my French.

Americans are not lazy. If they were, they wouldn't be in such a strong position in so many different areas.

What I respect about America is ingenuity, the "garage startup", kids being taught how to build stuff by their dads, people not shying away from doing their work themselves without having to rely on others... folks generally just rolling up their sleeves to "get it done".

That said, I will tell you that the very first line of your post... respect vs. being liked... the way this is sold by US politicians to Americans - and specifically the right-wing types - is based more on fiction than on fact. This line is used often to justify American military action or increased spending on weapons etc. Unfortunately, spending more on weapons is not making America safer. Nor is it winning respect globally.

This is just my humble 2 cents, but I think if the America of Make Magazine and The Boy Mechanic is seen more often, and the America of Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld is seen less, you will have an abundance of respect.

On a somewhat related note, my thoughts when I attended the Maker Faire a couple of years ago in the US, including a comparison of the US/Pakistan in my view, is given below. Hopefully you will see that we like America for the "right" reasons. And those reasons don't include wars, weapons, big defence budgets and threats...

Maker Faire Post #1: The Importance of Innovation | TechLahore

advise..be friendly but Keep Your Eyes & Ears Open watch you back and Keep a Gun..

From latest chinese government source - report on chinese city competitiveness, China will seek to become world's number 2 power, but will not vie for number one spot with US before 2050.

too bad. most of my generation will be grandparents by that time.

hopefully the US crumbles from within first.

"too bad. most of my generation will be grandparents by that time."

Same here. Schedule might push forward depending on accomplishments
Currently we are seeing the return of a second spring and autumn period on a global scale.

Last edited:
"too bad. most of my generation will be grandparents by that time."

Same here. Schedule might push forward depending on accomplishments
Currently we are seeing the return of a second spring and autumn period on a global scale.

Technically the military expert is partially correct. It is not so much the American people or even the military that is the threat. Rather it is the group of Kabals operating in the shadows, historically known as the "moneychangers".... :oops::agree:

<As for you people saying that Americans are fat, lazy, arrogant.........>

Yes without a doubt it's ******* TRUE.

<You can't judge a nation based on some people and i know everywhere has those type of people, yes i will agree, there are Americans are like that, but i certainly I am not.>

So, but it doesn't nullify that Americans are fat, lazy, arrogant......... Oh, one additional ******* thing. They are ******* racist too.

How long did it take for the US to truly abolish slavery? Did the US ever support any independent movements in Asia or Africa from the white colonists?

Back
Top Bottom