What's new

US asks Pakistan to take action against LeT: Roemer

And you say that based on what? Why does every Pakistani think that they broke the USSR? What is going on here, is this being taught in schools or something?:confused:

I'm sorry.. have i said anywhere that Pakistan broke the U.S.S.R??.. lemme read my post again.. ummmm.. Nope!!!.. so please.. if you can't make sense, don't respond!

It is just starting mate! wait for some time.. i think you haven't read my post or didn't get what i said..

i think pakistan have given enough experience to india:lol:
and world is changed...developed world needs developing world..and it is more now economic war and indian future is bright in economy.

I'm sorry.. have i said anywhere that Pakistan broke the U.S.S.R??.. lemme read my post again.. ummmm.. Nope!!!.. so please.. if you can't make sense, don't respond!

Well I have heard this myth few times on this forum so I asked, wasn't specifically for you. How about you tell me what makes you say that USA was doing "everything" Pakistan wanted it to do, when USSR was around.

i think pakistan have given enough experience to india:lol:
and world is changed...developed world needs developing world..and it is more now economic war and indian future is bright in economy.

I second that...

and what i can analyse is that this is not in favor of the west, so the next target has been identified by US.. Pakistan had very "closed" relations with US for a long time.. the moment we "opened" the relations.. we were played down.. India is safe, secure and developing as long as they "can keep" relations "closed" to USA..

Hope u understood what i meant..

Well I have heard this myth few times on this forum so I asked, wasn't specifically for you. How about you tell me what makes you say that USA was doing "everything" Pakistan wanted it to do, when USSR was around.

Thats more like it...

Pakistan was a "supporting ally" in war against USSR.. the war was fought in Afghanistan and it was difficult for USA to support it without an adjoining country supporting it.. Pakistan was the country with resources to do that.. so these "Mujahideen" were trained by Pakistan, were given safe heaven by Pakistan when the war ground was too hot, were provided by artillery from Pakistan, was provided with funds through Pakistan.. etc. etc. etc.

There were a lot of “Mujahideen” who went from Pakistan (Pakistanis) to fight against USSR..

So it was a war between USA and USSR, fought in Afghanistan with every possible support provided by Pakistan.. That is why I said, till USSR was broken, Pakistan was a necessity for USA so they were doing “everything according to Pakistan’s wishes”..

Do you get the point now??

LOL.. a word of advise though.. learn from Mistakes made by Pakistan of befriending USA :P

We WILL come out of it.. If same happened in India, it won't.. too many parameters..

Keep in mind.. India is not Christian country and is Nuclear State.. Do you think west likes it? :P

Anyways, right or wrong.. Cheer it till u can :P

Kudh ki see lo ... hamari chinta chodo...btw whats so wrong with taking action against LET

I don't see India, or Indian foreign policy, as being dominant in the region, as some posters are suggesting.

The West will prop it up for a bit longer, but China is too far ahead and with too much of a head start even if India had the basis to be a superpower (which it does not).

There's little that can be done to stop the Chinese ascent. It will be Chinese foreign policy that dominates Asia within 10 years or about that much.

I hope the chinese ascend good for there economy and their aspirations, and i hope they stand against all kind of state sponsored terrorism against democratic nations...

although it is off topic but according to our experience and analysis: U.S does not need suicide bombers to make some country its enemy.

I don't remember the name but some known personality said: Enmity with U.S is surely dangerous but friendship with U.S is even more dangerous.

Example is my country itself. .

All due respect, the situation is very different. We havent offered our foriegn policy on the platter to USA for starters. With better interdependent economic ties we have decided to include US equipment in Indian arsenal minus any of their BS control regime. We have had western military allies since the start but never could they meddle in our foriegn policy.... Indian foreign policy is very independent and we dont pay attention to the americans or the chinese ... we have no plans of territoorial or military expansions, nor we have any existential threat that we need to embrace a military/aid provider as our master.

Pakistan did the same mistake by accepting sabres and thunderchiefs and f16's from USA, no its doing the same from china with tanks missiles and aircrafts, so on and so forth to come along ... what makes you think China wouldn't do the same to you in future as US is now?

lets see the difference between Pakistan and India here.....the news is titled"US dealing pakistan according to India's wishes" not India acting according to the US 's wish........that itself makes up for a hug difference.....and all this after we dumped their F16 and F18's

Are you for real News title and the news created in India so obviously it will represent indians dreams or wishes.

Mr singh to obama i am calling to congradulate you

obama for what

mr singh killing osama

obama thank you are u buying our planes

mr sing so how bout those pakistanies

obama are you buying our planes

mr singh those pakistanies are bad

obama are you buying our planes

mr singh so ok then good by i will tell my country men that americans will do as i say

obama for the last time are you buying our planes

mr singh ok ok i will tell them all by

All due respect, the situation is very different. We havent offered our foriegn policy on the platter to USA for starters. With better interdependent economic ties we have decided to include US equipment in Indian arsenal minus any of their BS control regime. We have had western military allies since the start but never could they meddle in our foriegn policy.... Indian foreign policy is very independent and we dont pay attention to the americans or the chinese ... we have no plans of territoorial or military expansions, nor we have any existential threat that we need to embrace a military/aid provider as our master.

Pakistan did the same mistake by accepting sabres and thunderchiefs and f16's from USA, no its doing the same from china with tanks missiles and aircrafts, so on and so forth to come along ... what makes you think China wouldn't do the same to you in future as US is now?

Are you for real? :hitwall:

if India goes to US camp fully then we will be much happy as its going to draw very clear lines for emerging new blocks and that would be very very good for many countries.

when did India become so significant in geopolitics that poor india's shift will decide new blocks of the free world.... relax... india is not going to attack anyone ... we will sit back and watch our fathers, sons and mothers die in bomb blasts after blasts every 6-8 months... LeT will grow stronger and more powerfull..maybe run for elections in pakistan someday.. our netas will send dossiers and books and novels and evidences in IEEE format which your military... sorry I mean your goverrnment will ignore and every drop of pain will be absorbed by our saas bahu dramas...

We will keep buying aircrafts and ships and guns, our netas will keep getting richer... your freedom fighters will keep killing indians ... and life will go on as it has been since last 30 years... every 5 - 10 years your military will plan a picnic in some part of kashmir and we will request you to go back with some firecrackers ... and then every pakistani will rejoice declaring you have defeated evil bhartis for the 275th time.

isn't it?

a nonexistant group...usual fiction stories being cooked up by bhartis and others.

i dont see any major paradigm shift or pressure on Pak --at least as far as these typical ''indian complaints'' are concerned.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom