What's new

US asks Pakistan to take action against LeT: Roemer

Roemer is US ambassador to India and he made similar statements in past.

Shutarmugh!..

USA is dictating right now.. even developed countries are afraid to go against its will.. right now.. according to USA.. either you are with us or against us.. and they are willingly going in wars with anyone denying them.. so giving "fancy names" to relationships will take you no where..

No, the USA dictates (and blatantly at that) only to countries that are willing to be dictated to: i.e. lackeys and client states. Is the USA dictating to China and Russia? The USA tried that stunt with India over CISMOA for example. Ninety countries have signed the dotted line for CISMOA (including Pakistan for F-16s among other hardware); India did not, and consequently got deprived of some equipment. But no matter, India just did not sign.
So it is only a question of "showing some spine". Sorry, but cannot find a fancier name for that.

BTW; Shutarmugh, what is that? An Urdu word for something?? Like "showing some spine"?

Let Pakistan think about it. Ummm.... No.

I support you. :pakistan:

And I'll tell you a secret - Hafiz Sayed is actually a RAW agent who pretends to do harm for India by calling for jihad against India but actually is harming Pakistan from the inside by poisoning the minds of impressionable Pakistani youth who are your future.

For instance - Him leading the UBL prayers and hundreds of his followers burning the US flags, chanting "Death to America" gives much more 'publicity' to Pakistan than India ever can.

Shhhh.

If US has information on LeT, why won'T iT let Pakistan confirm iT and have Pakistan take action?

So far it was "wink,wink" w.r.t. to LeT, so far as the US was concerned. Because the US was aware of LeT's linkages to the "deep state". And it was not expedient to expose somethings. Now that the gloves seem to have come off; more skeletons will come falling out of cupboards. How that will impact various people and organisations, can be guessed right now. But it will become scenes in an "unfolding play" over time.
I would suggest that you closely follow the "Chicago Trial" and the "Brooklyn Trial" (among other things); That is where more characters will be unmasked in this shadowy play.

But, undoubtedly, this is is quite different from a Japanese Goh or Noh play.

I'm aware of these trials and I do understand that these men face some really tough decisions and cannot be blamed for trying to save themselves -- but I still am not following how the US can ask for permission about a topic it cannot or will not share information about?

Another incident will undoubtedly bring irresistible popular pressure on the armed forces to seek a political solution the present government cannot provide -- and it may create a geopolitical space, no trial in Chicago or NY will have any consequence on, and place US and sap the crest this president is riding on..

I support you. :pakistan:

And I'll tell you a secret - Hafiz Sayed is actually a RAW agent who pretends to do harm for India by calling for jihad against India but actually is harming Pakistan from the inside by poisoning the minds of impressionable Pakistani youth who are your future.

For instance - Him leading the UBL prayers and hundreds of his followers burning the US flags, chanting "Death to America" gives much more 'publicity' to Pakistan than India ever can.

Shhhh.

You forgot to mention the OBL prayers held in Calcutta, Madras & other places in India :wave:

so is it the state endorsed policy to help and fund terror factions killing innocent civilians???

There is a difference between directly supporting & funding/aiding groups; & not taking action against them as there are more pressing issues that need to be dealt with.

There is a difference between directly supporting & funding/aiding groups; & not taking action against them as there are more pressing issues that need to be dealt with.

So are you admitting that GoP doesn't have enough resources to deal with the terror mechanism that they funded in the 90's.

You forgot to mention the OBL prayers held in Calcutta, Madras & other places in India

Oh Bilal !

Which birdie said to you that they endorsed the actions of UBL and called him the champion of the Ummah or burned American flags in protest ?

Do you know in Chennai (madras) not even 50 people turned up for the prayer call ? :lol:

Can you elaborate on the differences ?

ya he seems to enjoy more viewership and audience from hindustanys than even from Pakistanis.....

if US has information on LeT then it should share with us and also plan an operation against it jointly with us we are more than willing to do as LeT is killing our Pakistani army soldiers and public alike.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom