What's new

US asks Pakistan to take action against LeT: Roemer

There is No India -US- EURO nexus or any power block currently in the world. India has no intention of waging a war against anyone... there is no existential threat to Pakistan ...

any sane human being will condemn a country that shelters a group like LeT... this not a paradigm shift...

BTW how many experts here have ever condemned AQ and LeT?????

Are you for real News title and the news created in India so obviously it will represent indians dreams or wishes.

Mr singh to obama i am calling to congradulate you

obama for what

mr singh killing osama

obama thank you are u buying our planes

mr sing so how bout those pakistanies

obama are you buying our planes

mr singh those pakistanies are bad

mr singh so ok then good by i will tell my country men that americans will do as i say

obama for the last time are you buying our planes

mr singh ok ok i will tell them all by
gud one :rofl:

If you guys follow the news, Manmohan Singh called Obama on 5 or 6th. So, its so obvious it coming from India. They feel its right time to pressurize more Pakistan.

Are you for real News title and the news created in India so obviously it will represent indians dreams or wishes.

obama for what

mr singh killing osama

mr singh so ok then good by i will tell my country men that americans will do as i say

LOL!! :rofl: :rofl: awesome!!

OT-somebody was saying we are making the same mistake has our friendly neighbor...well not really we are not like our friendly neighbor...We will jus ve a good business and defense deal with them and since our objectives match we would work to sort them out ..nothing more nothing less.

the indians are nervous because we are told that OBL has been killed so therefore it may signal some kind of end for the justification to continue to have milly presence in Afghanistan

the hindustanys dont want to see a hasty withdrawal (which i personally dont think would happen, it would be very gradual process).

hindustanys of course will relish the moment....however i dont think they have much leverage or say here. And they also know that USA wont push Pakistan because they still need the vital supply routes and our cooperation in other 'regards'

so therefore, the indians will cry and try to exploit the situation however i personally dont see anything of substantial value for them taking place....quite frankly, if i were in indian chappals, i would be asking why American CIA informants go rogue and plan these alleged Mumbai 'attacks' in which the blame would in its entirety be pinned on the Pakistani Nation.

it's been a failed strategy so far, but that is how things have gone down

obama for what

mr singh killing osama

+1

so true, and so brilliantly put.

makes no difference whether its Man-Mo Singhy-saab or that 14 year-old indian schoolgirl with the squeaky voice talking about evil Pakistani terrorism. Answers and rhetoric are always the same each and every single time.

To American's:
With All Due Respect: aap wajte nahin?

To Indians:
Billi ke Khawab mien... aaho!

To American's:
With All Due Respect: aap wajte nahin?

To Indians:
Billi ke Khawab mien... aaho!

I always thought the general public do not support extremist organisations like LeT. But Pakistan has its DNA encoded to support fringe elements and create Frankenstein. Pakistan's support to such organisations will some day result in an implosion that can't be undone.

I always thought the general public do not support extremist organisations like LeT. But Pakistan has its DNA encoded to support fringe elements and create Frankenstein. Pakistan's support to such organisations will some day result in an implosion that can't be undone.

and how you deducted from my post that "General Public" is supporting extremists?

Do you have any idea about the thing you are citing?. For your information both Pakistan and India have same DNA coding, so stop supporting your argues on the basis of molecular biology. You'll surely stand true if your side doesn't involve in the same sorta activities against Pakistan. Yeah, majority of the Pakistanis are sick of these organizations.

I have stayed in this forum long enough to deduce that.
FATA and adjoining areas dont form Pakistan, Please take entire Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan and rest of khyber pakhtoonkhwa into account.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom