What's new

US asks Pakistan to take action against LeT: Roemer

Before my indian friends start putting words in Osmas Mouth here is some thing intrested i came across.

UK's Guardian newspaper reported that a deal struck between former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf and former US President George W Bush in 2001, paved the way for the US to conduct a unilateral raid inside Pakistan if they knew of Bin Laden's whereabouts.

The paper quotes serving and retired Pakistani and US officials as saying that under the terms of the arrangement Pakistan would "vociferously protest the incursion" after it took place.

This confirms my stand that generals sold us out but indians dancing in the streets that there foreign policy is at work in washington just a wet dream of some.

This is absolutely God's Own Truth.

Remember Kissinger said :

Enmity of the United States was Dangerous but its Friendship was Fatal

The Indian Leadership might be more savvy than the Pakistani Leadership but the Leadership of the United States of America willnever change its spots.

I am referring to those Indian friends jumping up and down a little "friendship" shown by USA towards India..

LOL.. a word of advise though.. learn from Mistakes made by Pakistan of befriending USA :P

We WILL come out of it.. If same happened in India, it won't.. too many parameters..

Keep in mind.. India is not Christian country and is Nuclear State.. Do you think west likes it? :P
Anyways, right or wrong.. Cheer it till u can :P

lets see the difference between Pakistan and India here.....the news is titled"US dealing pakistan according to India's wishes" not India acting according to the US 's wish........that itself makes up for a hug difference.....and all this after we dumped their F16 and F18's

if India goes to US camp fully then we will be much happy as its going to draw very clear lines for emerging new blocks and that would be very very good for many countries.

it seems to be impossible from even starting..mmrca results shows enough,rejection of cismoa etc shows enough ;)
we do have cooperation on few issues but not in their camp unlike pakistan did.

Although I like USA but India should be caution. First US asked Pak that they want to destroy terrorism in Afghanistan, than they move to Pakistan and asked India's help. Now what, probably they would either indulge themselves in Kashmir or Maoist. Although this are highly unlikely but Pakistan scenario was also unlikely before 20 years. But I hope for the best.

if India goes to US camp fully then we will be much happy as its going to draw very clear lines for emerging new blocks and that would be very very good for many countries.

Not going to happen. The days of Blocs are over. This is the age of "working adjustments." Even USA and Russia will work together when required, say in CAR and Afghanistan.

lets see the difference between Pakistan and India here.....the news is titled"US dealing pakistan according to India's wishes" not India acting according to the US 's wish........that itself makes up for a hug difference.....and all this after we dumped their F16 and F18's

My friend, Do you remember U.S.S.R??? when it was in play.. USA was doing "everything" according to Pakistan's "wishes".. When it was destroyed.. USA started "dictating"..

Since the emerging super power right now is China, and Pakistan WOULD NOT go against China.. USA needs "another friend".. India is OBVIOUS choice.. so lets see till what time they act according to India's wishes :P.. i really hope India doesn't goes through all this.. cuz at the end poor civilians suffer.. and to me they are same as my civilian brothers and sisters in Pakistan..

Not going to happen. The days of Blocs are over. This is the age of "working adjustments." Even USA and Russia will work together when required, say in CAR and Afghanistan.

Shutarmugh!..

USA is dictating right now.. even developed countries are afraid to go against its will.. right now.. according to USA.. either you are with us or against us.. and they are willingly going in wars with anyone denying them.. so giving "fancy names" to relationships will take you no where..

Shutarmugh!..

USA is dictating right now.. even developed countries are afraid to go against its will.. right now.. according to USA.. either you are with us or against us.. and they are willingly going in wars with anyone denying them.. so giving "fancy names" to relationships will take you no where..

if it is happening with u,it doesnt mean with every one..change the green glasses

Do you really thing i have green glasses?? or are you suffering from "orange effect"??

ya i think u have green glasses.....look at ur eastern neighbor...how much usa dictated us..
even they are confused whether we r with them or not..
so my earlier post is correct.:D:D

stock-photo-green-glasses-29671114.jpg

My friend, Do you remember U.S.S.R??? when it was in play.. USA was doing "everything" according to Pakistan's "wishes".. When it was destroyed.. USA started "dictating"..

And you say that based on what? Why does every Pakistani think that they broke the USSR? What is going on here, is this being taught in schools or something?:confused:

ya i think u have green glasses.....look at ur eastern neighbor...how much usa dictated us..
even they are confused whether we r with them or not..
so my earlier post is correct.:D:D

stock-photo-green-glasses-29671114.jpg

It is just starting mate! wait for some time.. i think you haven't read my post or didn't get what i said..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom