What's new

US asks Pakistan to take action against LeT: Roemer

if US has information on LeT then it should share with us and also plan an operation against it jointly with us we are more than willing to do as LeT is killing our Pakistani army soldiers and public alike.

wen Us did not trust pak authorities in OBL case how do u expect them to do now and specially when they were sucessfull in doin so...

When they were killing innocent Indians they were not a threat to pakistan ... nhow when they are killing ur own people u are feelin gthe heat...

Never play with fire it will burn you some day .... the very own fire you created is burning you... Hope atlest now pak authorities do away with this and act against terror ...

And secondly u are expecting us to give u information about LET.. i mean this organisation is running in your country so ur defence and intelligence should know more than us abt them... and should act themselves rather then involving us... this will be the biggest CBM in WOT

I think the extent of LeT is often up-played and exaggerated. It's a banned outfit.

best to solve the core issues so that such groups can no longer have the balls or fuel to exist.....main issue of course being Kashmir. Many problems would be solved actually if this long lasting dispute were solved justly as per the will of the population present there.

I think U.S. talk about ''action against LeT'' is mere lip service for india; they are more focused on Al Qaeda and taleban as far as I know. In fact it's quite ironic how an American, David Headley, ended up (as per news reports) joining the syndicate that would allegedly attack the mumbai just weeks or months later. A CIA informant, incidentally.

I think the extent of LeT is often up-played and exaggerated. It's a banned outfit.

Banned. Not banished.

best to solve the core issues so that such groups can no longer have the balls or fuel to exist.....main issue of course being Kashmir. Many problems would be solved actually if this long lasting dispute were solved justly as per the will of the population present there.

No problems would be solved. Pakistan Army's anti-India attitude is not going to change in a jiffy. Besides, it only the PA that's scuttling the resolution of Kashmir issue.

The deal is almost ready. Only the dotted lines need to be signed upon.

MMS and Mushy had taken the talk far ahead when terrorism derailed the talks once again.

I say, stop terrorism originating from Pakistan so that we can get back to serious discussions again.

I think U.S. talk about ''action against LeT'' is mere lip service for india;

True.

wen Us did not trust pak authorities in OBL case how do u expect them to do now and specially when they were sucessfull in doin so...

When they were killing innocent Indians they were not a threat to pakistan ... nhow when they are killing ur own people u are feelin gthe heat...

Never play with fire it will burn you some day .... the very own fire you created is burning you... Hope atlest now pak authorities do away with this and act against terror ...

And secondly u are expecting us to give u information about LET.. i mean this organisation is running in your country so ur defence and intelligence should know more than us abt them... and should act themselves rather then involving us... this will be the biggest CBM in WOT

Oh please dont talk about killing innocent Indians as your own hindu terrorists have killed innocent Pakistanis on Indian soil.

2. if US as you as an Indian claim that does not trust us for providing information on LeT then you Indians should ask US to conduct an operation for taking out LeT if India at has the guts to do that.

3. NO i dont expect Indians to give us information on LeT because Indians dont have any information just lies sans any proof. Since you quoted US so i am asking US to provide the information if it has.

4. and lolzz at CBM we dont need any CBM with our enemy who is always on the look to harm Pakistan. ask your own govt why you freed the "terrorists" along with giving them bags full of billions in the first place.

I think U.S. talk about ''action against LeT'' is mere lip service for india; they are more focused on Al Qaeda and taleban as far as I know. In fact it's quite ironic how an American, David Headley, ended up (as per news reports) joining the syndicate that would allegedly attack the mumbai just weeks or months later. A CIA informant, incidentally.

True. well said. I won't be surprised if some1 suggested that 26/11 was joint CIA-ISI operation. It fits in with American policy of keeping any peaceful development between India, Pakistan away from coming into reality.

For public and media, USA shows as if they want peace between two countries. But even during Nawaz sharif's regime, India pak were coming very close in ties and discussion on Kashmir had begun but US supported Pak-army broke it.

Even the recent OBL raid looks like an attempt to destablize civil government in Pakistan.

Oh please dont talk about killing innocent Indians as your own hindu terrorists have killed innocent Pakistanis on Indian soil.

2. if US as you as an Indian claim that does not trust us for providing information on LeT then you Indians should ask US to conduct an operation for taking out LeT if India at has the guts to do that.

3. NO i dont expect Indians to give us information on LeT because Indians dont have any information just lies sans any proof. Since you quoted US so i am asking US to provide the information if it has.

4. and lolzz at CBM we dont need any CBM with our enemy who is always on the look to harm Pakistan. ask your own govt why you freed the "terrorists" along with giving them bags full of billions in the first place.

reply to u

point no 2 - Let has not hurt US so they dont have any enimity directly with them so why will us act..

Point no 3 - Indian lies turns out to be bitter truth for pakistan every time.... OBL case is very fresh .. just before whole world was saying OBL was in pak ... pak was saying these are lies untill the operation....

point no 4 - my govt wanted to save innocent lives so they freed the terrorists ... only to have found shelter in Pak

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom