What's new

US asks Pakistan to take action against LeT: Roemer

hmm. . you seem pretty excited about the news. . Well, the ruling elite of Pakistan has accepted everything that their american masters have told them to do except agreeing to implement something that is in accordance with Indian foreign policy. . . So best of luck this time. . :coffee:

how much usa has accepted accordance to pakistan??
Question is not wat pakistan wants,question is wat usa wants..coz u have dependence on them...on international level also..

and i guess,a lot will be seen in next years

how much usa has accepted accordance to pakistan??
Question is not wat pakistan wants,question is wat usa wants..coz u have dependence on them...on international level also..

and i guess,a lot will be seen in next years

U.S never accepted us as a nuclear power, but we still are. And this is not the first time U.S has raised its concerns about LeT. . Nothings gonna happen in that sector. .

Nothing is changing. US knows who is the boss in the region and a better friend. Pakistan is a very critical ally and also a dear friend since long years. Such relationships do not wither away that easily. Pakistan's strategic importance ensures that US will remain involved with them and this level of involvement will only increase progressively. India can just sit by and look because India has nothing that is even close to what Pakistan can offer to US and the region as a whole. It is a big positive for Pakistan.

Moreover, US knows very well about the very close relationship that Pakistan has with China and also now with Russia. US will never want to make an enemy out of China and Russia because these countries will support Pakistan on every step.

So India should just reconcile to the fact that LeT is a truth and India has to live with it. There will be some deaths from LeT but India has to request Pakistan to try to help India.

India just needs to make efforts to give jobs to the millions of poor and try to increase infrastructure and try very hard to maintain the territorial integrity which is at risk.

I fear that there is nothing positive happening in any of these situations for India. What ever happens, Pakistan is an all weather friend and bhai mulk of US and China and India just needs to accept it and reconcile to its fate. Hopefully someday things will improve for India also.

let see how much pakistan remains active to help china in next years...or see how much indo-us strategy gets influence in region

if India goes to US camp fully then we will be much happy as its going to draw very clear lines for emerging new blocks and that would be very very good for many countries.

Nothing is changing. US knows who is the boss in the region and a better friend. Pakistan is a very critical ally and also a dear friend since long years. Such relationships do not wither away that easily. Pakistan's strategic importance ensures that US will remain involved with them and this level of involvement will only increase progressively. India can just sit by and look because India has nothing that is even close to what Pakistan can offer to US and the region as a whole. It is a big positive for Pakistan.

you don't have to see what the U.S govt is saying. The people in U.S are filled with hatred against Pakistan.

Moreover, US knows very well about the very close relationship that Pakistan has with China and also now with Russia. US will never want to make an enemy out of China and Russia because these countries will support Pakistan on every step.

Close relationship with Russia??? Who told you that Pakistan is a good friend of Russia??? :what: I don't remember the last time our head of state met. . At least not since I was born.

So India should just reconcile to the fact that LeT is a truth and India has to live with it. There will be some deaths from LeT but India has to request Pakistan to try to help India.

India just needs to make efforts to give jobs to the millions of poor and try to increase infrastructure and try very hard to maintain the territorial integrity which is at risk.

I fear that there is nothing positive happening in any of these situations for India. What ever happens, Pakistan is an all weather friend and bhai mulk of US and China and India just needs to accept it and reconcile to its fate. Hopefully someday things will improve for India also.

hmmmm. . . Are you really from India???

if India goes to US camp fully then we will be much happy as its going to draw very clear lines for emerging new blocks and that would be very very good for many countries.

How will the creation of blocks be good for many countries? This is a very interesting assertion. Kindly please explain your thinking.

Thats not going to happen...India will go to the US camp when entire people of India bury their head in Sand....Well at least not in my generation Madam.

LOL.. a word of advise though.. learn from Mistakes made by Pakistan of befriending USA :P

This is absolutely God's Own Truth.

Remember Kissinger said :

Enmity of the United States was Dangerous but its Friendship was Fatal

The Indian Leadership might be more savvy than the Pakistani Leadership but the Leadership of the United States of America willnever change its spots.

This is absolutely God's Own Truth.

Remember Kissinger said :

Enmity of the United States was Dangerous but its Friendship was Fatal

The Indian Leadership might be more savvy than the Pakistani Leadership but the Leadership of the United States of America willnever change its spots.

oh yes. . I remember this Kissinger, the same man who introduced the 1974 Genocide Plan. . Curse that B@staaa. .. d

oh yes. . I remember this Kissinger, the same man who introduced the 1974 Genocide Plan. . Curse that B@staaa. .. d
"Genocide Plan"? That's pretty harsh for what amounts to an analysis of population-driven world politics to justify the orientation of family-planning foreign aid. (Pages 59-60 are especially interesting and relevant for South Asians: link)

Well I agree on whatever this article has explained.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom