What's new

US 7th Fleet commander arrives

That seventh fleet was deployed to oppose our struggle to independence. So we have sentimental string attached to that particular fleet..

The 7th fleet overture (it was not really a deployment) in the BoB in 1971 could well be to press India not to try to occupy or overstay in BD. It could also be to solace Yahya and Pakistan.

I meant iajdani was trolling and U took him seriously. Don't know about him, but Bangladeshis don't have any beef with US concerning 71. Its never an issue apart from ramblings by certain political parties.:)

thanks. And that was the answer i was looking for about this thread. Thx anyways :)

Are vai kom dabi koren keno? ei rokom dabi koren -

1. Latest F-15 (Silent Eagle+)
2. Latest Abrams Tank (M1A3+)
3. Latest Stealth Destroyer
4. Satellite
5. Hypersonic missile

Dabi mano? ta hole Jahaj viraw. Dabi mano na? to vag.:D

Instead it'd be fine if US remains silent or stages embargo drama that doesn't hurt our economy once BD tests nuke. We don't need 1st world weapons at this corner.

Forum rules. It's an international forum :coffee:

You didn't know? They are going to set up a big base to troll at.........oh you know who :D

They are just visiting guys. USA is now trying to position its interests in the South Asian region now that much of America's interests in the Middle East are secured.

Something's brewing in East Asia too! From what I hear, Kim Jr. is jealous about Gangnam being so popular, that he is threatening to destroy the whole world with nukes!

We must join hands with India, China, USA, Russia, and other big useless nations against that evil Korean. Our participation really matters.
[Pun intended]

Uhh...Psy should've involved Kim in the music :P . Can any photoshop guy post an image of Kim posing as Gangnam style? We'll later pass it to him to neutralize the nuke threat.

Why not? Only nuclear deterrence can ensure our security and only can. Under the present state I would say its more than a far-fetched dream. But may be one day and there is nothing wrong with being optimistic.

How we can make nukes? Our current status does not mach like.

Why not? Only nuclear deterrence can ensure our security and only can. Under the present state I would say its more than a far-fetched dream. But may be one day and there is nothing wrong with being optimistic.

That is the only way. We will get Nuke tech for power generation and eventually we will get sufficient tech to generate warheads in short notice, just like Japan and South Korea and few other countries.

Back
Top Bottom