What's new

US 7th Fleet commander arrives

Dat particular country up in the north...
if u r pointing towards china, then my good wishes to them. i only hope they dont fall on their noses. US foreign policy doesn't seem to be at its best.

if I am not mistaken , the same fleet docked at Kochi.
koyekdin pore okhon bangladesh re tel maarte aailo. @Loki....
bangladesh e oto boro base banaiyya kaare troll korbo ???? ektu bujhaiya kou boss.

To troll opar Bangla dadas and their northern brothers. I don't mind really, if that's the case.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
To troll opar Bangla dadas and their northern brothers. I don't mind really, if that's the case.:coffee:
hmmm....i also thought the same.
these yankees learn to distinguish "epaar" n "opaar" bangalees quite early in their lives.
and pray why do u want them to troll us ???? we are as innocent as 3 month old kids:what:

Chill people! I was just kidding! Jeez...you people take things too seriously :lol:

hmmm....i also thought the same.
these yankees learn to distinguish "epaar" n "opaar" bangalees quite early in their lives.
and pray why do u want them to troll us ???? we are as innocent as 3 month old kids:what:

Because opar bangla dadas have been trolling us for the last 60 years with the help of their northern brothers. Trolling that often lead and is still leading to blood bath and destruction here. They have also embedded some blood sucking paracities in epar Bangla. The day dadas stop embedding these trolling paracities and stop trolling, we may consider forgiving them. Until then we will also try to troll back. :cheers:

Now can we all spare this thread from cross border trolling. :D

Because opar bangla dadas have been trolling us for the last 60 years with the help of their northern brothers. Trolling that often lead and is still leading to blood bath and destruction here. They have also embedded some blood sucking paracities in epar Bangla. The day dadas stop embedding these trolling paracities and stop trolling, we may consider forgiving them. Until then we will also try to troll back. :cheers:

Now can we all spare this thread from cross border trolling. :D
talking abt trolling :::
i wud say cross border infiltration, you would say BSF firing,
i wud say Bdesh wont give transit, u wud say india doesnt give water
n the trolling goes on and on and on.....
btw , did u feel that I was/am trolling in this thread .????? be honest.

talking abt trolling :::
i wud say cross border infiltration, you would say BSF firing,
i wud say Bdesh wont give transit, u wud say india doesnt give water
n the trolling goes on and on and on.....
btw , did u feel that I was/am trolling in this thread .????? be honest.

Actually I always consider opar Bangla dadas to be master trolls. Honestly. :)

Actually I always consider opar Bangla dadas to be master trolls. Honestly. :)

"consideration" and "fact" are different if not contradictory.
its sad that u generalized for some reason.
but u know what, india is much more than "opar bangla dadas" n their "north indian masters".
UP bhaiyyas n WB dadas are the most complex, culturally corrupted ppl (to name a few loose adjectives) among the whole lot of india.
i dreaded coming to kolkata coz i had a preconceived notion (just as urs), that west bengalees, esp, kolkatans are very shrewd, miserly, etc etc. but after staying here my perception has changed a lot, if not diametrically.
so plz dont generalize, coz when ur 'considerations' are blown away by 'facts', ur ego takes a massive hit.

"consideration" and "fact" are different if not contradictory.
its sad that u generalized for some reason.
but u know what, india is much more than "opar bangla dadas" n their "north indian masters".
UP bhaiyyas n WB dadas are the most complex, culturally corrupted ppl (to name a few loose adjectives) among the whole lot of india.
i dreaded coming to kolkata coz i had a preconceived notion (just as urs), that west bengalees, esp, kolkatans are very shrewd, miserly, etc etc. but after staying here my perception has changed a lot, if not diametrically.
so plz dont generalize, coz when ur 'considerations' are blown away by 'facts', ur ego takes a massive hit.

Well bro, U are an Indian for outsiders like us. U and I won't view dadas the same way.Isn't that obvious? Dadas are your countrymen after all.

Btw I didn't mentioned anything about "north indian masters". I used the word brothers instead of masters.Why should I use the word master? Its only natural for U to consider them brothers and vice-versa. I don't see any grey line between opar bangla dadas and your nothern brothers.
And I always blame the paracites our country has not dadas for all our trouble. Its because of these paracites that dadas can troll us. :)

why you guys take it so serious man? :D He's just a Fleet Commander, not the CO of the entire US fleet :D

That seventh fleet was deployed to oppose our struggle to independence. So we have sentimental string attached to that particular fleet..

That seventh fleet was deployed to oppose our struggle to independence. So we have sentimental string attached to that particular fleet..

hmm. Do you think you can encounter the 7th Fleet?

Well bro, U are an Indian for outsiders like us. U and I won't view dadas the same way.Isn't that obvious? Dadas are your countrymen after all.

Btw I didn't mentioned anything about "north indian masters". I used the word brothers instead of masters.Why should I use the word master? Its only natural for U to consider them brothers and vice-versa. I don't see any grey line between opar bangla dadas and your nothern brothers.
And I always blame the paracites our country has not dadas for all our trouble. Its because of these paracites that dadas can troll us. :)

sorry for the masters thing. my bad.
anyway man parasites will be parasites, we have them much more than u do.
and its unfortunate that ppl in pdf gang up with their countrymen n troll others without any rationale. ppl should be reminded (us included), that this is a forum not a propaganda stage.
gtg now.....have to fight humanity in local trains of kolkata:cry:

Back
Top Bottom