What's new

US 7th Fleet commander arrives

How we can make nukes? Our current status does not mach like.
In current status we can't. But remember we have better IQ than the other sub-continental races. We may not have strong physics like pathans or punjabis but we are good with brainworks. That's the way Allah has made every race equal, supplementing one weakness in a race with other great qualities. Did you know Wajed Miah was one of the best nuclear scientist in the sub-continent? But we couldn't use his talent because we never had the resources and still we dont. May be one day when we have the resources and also a true patriotic and visionary president like our late President Zia we can have a nuclear programme.

In current status we can't. But remember we have better IQ than the other sub-continental races. We may not have strong physics like pathans or punjabis but we are good with brainworks. That's the way Allah has made every race equal, supplementing one weakness in a race with other great qualities. Did you know Wajed Miah was one of the best nuclear scientist in the sub-continent? But we couldn't use his talent because we never had the resources and still we dont. May be one day when we have the resources and also a true patriotic and visionary president like our late President Zia we can have a nuclear programme.

We are really good with brainworks. But we dont have good guides to lead us. We need some patriotic and visionary president like our late President Zia. Then we might have something to show.

We are really good with brainworks. But we dont have good guides to lead us. We need some patriotic and visionary president like our late President Zia. Then we might have something to show.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Another Zia may or may not come, and we don't know how many years we will have to wait. And then he may get killed by the enemies of our country, just like Zia was killed.

A leaderless system is much better, where every one of us is a leader, at least the educated and informed ones who have not become a slave of another foreign country. All of us can be leaders and all of us can act together. Its a question of organizing and acting in a united way. Internet makes it possible, before internet it was much more difficult.

If all of us, millions of educated and informed people become leaders, how many can they kill. One thousand, 10 thousand or 100 thousand like in Syria or 300,000 in 1971? Eventually they will face defeat. No one can beat a people that has woken up.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Another Zia may or may not come, and we don't know how many years we will have to wait. And then he may get killed by the enemies of our country, just like Zia was killed.

A leaderless system is much better, where every one of us is a leader, at least the educated and informed ones who have not become a slave of another foreign country. All of us can be leaders and all of us can act together. Its a question of organizing and acting in a united way. Internet makes it possible, before internet it was much more difficult.

If all of us, millions of educated and informed people become leaders, how many can they kill. One thousand, 10 thousand or 100 thousand like in Syria or 300,000 in 1971? Eventually they will face defeat. No one can beat a people that has woken up.

We must have to organize but, how?

Even Zia was too soft for us. We need a Saddam, Gaddafi or Castro. We need a true uncompromising revolutionary to lead us through all the mess.

Even Zia was too soft for us. We need a Saddam, Gaddafi or Castro. We need a true uncompromising revolutionary to lead us through all the mess.

We will see the truth in next election.

I am with Ershads JP and You all?

We must have to organize but, how?

Start thinking of yourself as a leader and inspire others to thing the same way. Talk to your friends, family, relatives, classmates and everyone around you. Politics is everybody's business. When good people stay silent and do nothing, bad people come and take over. The groups can then organize and coordinate through encrypted sites and forums. I will not say who will do it, but it will start at some point, if all of us start taking initiatives.

Don't wait for a leader, be a leader your self. And lead by examples. Act instead of talking. The first step is to talk to people around you and organizing people around you.

Forget Ershad. These old style leaders have no clue. They do not care about the country or people. He is worried about becoming president one last time and will do anything for anyone to become one. Pro-India AL must be defeated in next election, if Ershad can help this effort, I will thank him. So far I put my bet on BNP led 18 party alliance to defeat AL in election. That is what all of us should support as immediate goal.

While for the long term, conscious Bangladeshi citizens should start organizing outside of political parties.

I respectfully disagree with this approach. Dependence on a single leader who may or may not appear is wishful thinking and also risky, as he can be killed, as it happens often.

Start thinking of yourself as a leader and inspire others to thing the same way. Talk to your friends, family, relatives, classmates and everyone around you. Politics is everybody's business. When good people stay silent and do nothing, bad people come and take over. The groups can then organize and coordinate through encrypted sites and forums. I will not say who will do it, but it will start at some point, if all of us start taking initiatives.

Don't wait for a leader, be a leader your self. And lead by examples. Act instead of talking. The first step is to talk to people around you and organizing people around you.

Forget Ershad. These old style leaders have no clue. They do not care about the country or people. He is worried about becoming president one last time and will do anything for anyone to become one. Pro-India AL must be defeated in next election, if Ershad can help this effort, I will thank him. So far I put my bet on BNP led 18 party alliance to defeat AL in election. That is what all of us should support as immediate goal.

While for the long term, conscious Bangladeshi citizens should start organizing outside of political parties.

hmmm, You support BNP to defeat BAL! If BNP do the same things like BAL you will support BAL to defeat BNP. Nice, You are true Bangali.

And thats why we dont see any change in our vaiolated politics.

hmmm, You support BNP to defeat BAL! If BNP do the same things like BAL you will support BAL to defeat BNP. Nice, You are true Bangali.

What other option do you suggest?

Think what options we have.

Well I am asking you? I have already explained the options I prefer.

And I would never support AL, for the simple reason is that they are pro-India. If BNP or any other party become pro-India, I would not support them either. People should not vote for pro-India parties, we should only support pro-Bangladesh parties. I do not care if they are AL, BNP, JP or who ever, as long they are not pro-India and they are pro-Bangladesh, they should get votes of Bangladeshi voters.

Well I am asking you? I have already explained the options I prefer.

And I would never support AL, for the simple reason is that they are pro-India. If BNP or any other party become pro-India, I would not support them either. People should not vote for pro-India parties, we should only support pro-Bangladesh parties. I do not care if they are AL, BNP, JP or who ever, as long they are not pro-India and they are pro-Bangladesh, they should get votes of Bangladeshi voters.

You support BNP so vote BNP, it is your right to do as you want.

My ans is same as before "You support BNP to defeat BAL! If BNP do the same things like BAL you will support BAL to defeat BNP. Nice"

You support BNP so vote BNP, it is your right to do as you want.

My ans is same as before "You support BNP to defeat BAL! If BNP do the same things like BAL you will support BAL to defeat BNP. Nice"

You only got the first part right, I support BNP to defeat AL and the next part you got wrong, I will never support AL to defeat BNP, as long as AL remains pro-India, which is forever.

So please refrain from making wrong statements about what I support and don't support.

You only got the first part right, I support BNP to defeat AL and the next part you got wrong, I will never support AL to defeat BNP, as long as AL remains pro-India, which is forever.

So please refrain from making wrong statements about what I support and don't support.

BNP is not pro-bangladeshi. BNP and BAL just want to stay in power, they dont love BD. We need changes, thats why I support JP.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom