What's new

Urgent help needed from Indian members

well he got some suggestions to go there, thats why

Think you are going about this the wrong way. The patient & one attender will be staying at the hospital before & after the surgery till discharge. You have to first know those details before looking at accommodation.

well he got some suggestions to go there, thats why

There are a lot of Medical options in India, I say he should consult a few more docs. and the Pediatric Cardiac Surgeries have a huge success rate. Narayana and and BMBHR both are good on an equal footing rest is upto him, Bangalore is going to be a bit difficult. I suggest he takes help from the Hospital itself. or wait for Punit's reply. :)

@BDforever

check the below link

Paying Guest In Bangalore, PG in Bangalore for Men and women

First talk to hospital get a good deal and search in that corresponding area also inquire how many members can stay with the patient. I used to pay 8000/- per month for a single room with two beds with out food. with food they will charge 2000 rs extra.

Select a good PG and talk to the owner to get a good deal.

There are many sites in this regard.

Think you are going about this the wrong way. The patient & one attender will be staying at the hospital before & after the surgery till discharge. You have to first know those details before looking at accommodation.
making budget like what if parents have to stay in hotel, it will ensure no tight budget :)

The Hospital you are referring to if its not highly specialized, l'll say Kolkata is a better option.

Narayana Health (formerly Narayana Hrudayalaya) is pretty much among the best hospitals in India, maybe one of the best in the world for these types of procedures.

The Henry Ford of Cardiac Surgery | The Renaissance Innovator

Dr Colin John - Al Jazeera English

'Production line' heart surgery - BBC News

making budget like what if parents have to stay in hotel, it will ensure no tight budget :)

One parent will stay with the child, why you have to plan accordingly.

One parent will stay with the child, why you have to plan accordingly.
you can say it is Bangladeshi thing, making sure no medical treatment problem due to short budget :D better having more money in budget estimation just in case

you can say it is Bangladeshi thing, making sure no medical treatment problem due to short budget :D

Good to have a bigger budget than necessary but makes zero sense having a hotel room larger than necessary since no one will really spend any time there.

Good to have a bigger budget than necessary but makes zero sense having a hotel room larger than necessary since no one will really spend any time there.
budgeting for larger hotel room but will stay in ok hotel room, that will keep budget healthy, that is the trick ;)

@BDforever use OYO rooms. They have a site and it will give you various pricing options. Oyo Rooms takes rooms from existing hotels, refurbishes them and makes it available. So quality is varying, but, it is a good option. But, first select the hospital and check what arrangements can be made by them.

If the hospital you are talking about is near Whitefield, Bangalore, I would seriously recommend only taking accommodation in Whitefield. It will save on travel expenses and a lot of time. This is the east end of the city. Else, if its another branch, I can recommend a relevant area.

I am not currently in Bangalore. Will be back by end of this month. In case, he needs any on ground help in January, you can connect him with me. My email id is with @Taygibay or you can send me your email id via the admin and will reply.

Last edited:
@BDforever use OYO rooms. They have a site and it will give you various pricing options. Oyo Rooms takes rooms from existing hotels, refurbishes them and makes it available. So quality is varying, but, it is a good option. But, first select the hospital and check what arrangements can be made by them.

If the hospital you are talking about is near Whitefield, Bangalore, I would seriously recommend only taking accommodation in Whitefield. It will save on travel expenses and a lot of time. This is the east end of the city. Else, if its another branch, I can recommend a relevant area.

I am not currently in Bangalore. Will be back by end of this month. In case, he needs any on ground help in January, you can connect him with me. My email id is with @Taybigay or you can send me your email id via the admin and will reply.
thanks bro :tup:

@BDforever Bro, there wont be many PG who can accomodate both your friend and his wife. They are usually girls only or boys only.

In Bangalore, you can find reasonable hotels starting from Rs 1K and food spending would be another 1 K per day. So count 30 K in food and lodging.

Surgery cost would be like 200-250 K and that comes as a package. For extra stay at hospital will cost anywhere near 6-8K daily.

@BDforever Bro, there wont be many PG who can accomodate both your friend and his wife. They are usually girls only or boys only.

In Bangalore, you can find reasonable hotels starting from Rs 1K and food spending would be another 1 K per day. So count 30 K in food and lodging.

Surgery cost would be like 200-250 K and that comes as a package. For extra stay at hospital will cost anywhere near 6-8K daily.
thanks for the info. @PoKeMon brother, i am budgeting about 3 lakh Taka ( without surgery) for whole things for 15 days, it is good budget right ?
My pleasure, let me know if you need any help in my personal capacity once in India. Just ask in DA page, we got many friends from bangalore.
What is DA page ?
@Nilgiri @Srinivas what do you say ? good budget right ?

Last edited:
thanks for the info. @PoKeMon brother, i am budgeting about 3 lakh Taka ( without surgery) for whole things for 15 days, it is good budget right ?

What is DA page ?
@Nilgiri @Srinivas what do you say ? good budget right ?
3 lakhs taka means around 2.5+ lakhs Indian rupee. I think that should be more than enough for everything ( excluding surgery ofcourse).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom