What's new

Urgent help needed from Indian members

i calculated and compared it with your previous cheapest hotel link, it costs about 1,400 INR more to stay here (including travel cost)+ it does not offer breakfast like previous one

is it economical ? i checked Air India looked about 5,ooo INR cheaper on 4th January

Narayana Health | Multispeciality Hospital Chain in India
i calculated and compared it with your previous cheapest hotel link, it costs about 1,400 INR more to stay here (including travel cost)+ it does not offer breakfast like previous one

is it economical ? i checked Air India looked about 5,ooo INR cheaper on 4th January

Narayana Health | Multispeciality Hospital Chain in India
Well on 4th January, Air India is costing 31000 INR for all 3(2 adults+1 infant) while Indigo is costing 25500 INR for same. Though on 8th January, Indigo is costing around 13000 INR for same( price might increase if booked tomorrow). Indigo is cheaper and yet better than Air India anytime.

This one offers free travel to nearby "places" (will probably have to enquire what the means)

From their website:

"The hotel is also in close proximity to the famous Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital. The hospital can be reached on foot or by a vehicle without having to cross the four lane National Highway. This is very crucial for people and patients who may have to rush to the hospital in an emergency."

"The hotel provides free pick-up and drop to nearby places and hospitals."

But yes call up the other one and enquire the transport costs/times etc first" and then you will get a better idea I suppose.

For the flight, I am not getting anything cheaper than about 750 CAD (37k INR) roundtrip for 2 adults with 1 infant. It will probably involve an Air India/Air India express flight to Kolkata and then the longer flight to BLR (so two legs each way).

Btw so far I have been assuming dates of 4th - 18th January....does that sound around the ballpark you think?

Well on 4th January, Air India is costing 31000 INR for all 3(2 adults+1 infant) while Indigo is costing 25500 INR for same. Though on 8th January, Indigo is costing around 13000 INR for same( price might increase if booked tomorrow). Indigo is cheaper and yet better than Air India anytime.

Indigo should start flying to Dhaka. This would make things much better and cheaper for all involved.

This one offers free travel to nearby "places" (will probably have to enquire what the means)

From their website:

"The hotel is also in close proximity to the famous Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital. The hospital can be reached on foot or by a vehicle without having to cross the four lane National Highway. This is very crucial for people and patients who may have to rush to the hospital in an emergency."

"The hotel provides free pick-up and drop to nearby places and hospitals."

But yes call up the other one and enquire the transport costs/times etc first" and then you will get a better idea I suppose.

For the flight, I am not getting anything cheaper than about 750 CAD (37k INR) roundtrip for 2 adults with 1 infant. It will probably involve an Air India/Air India express flight to Kolkata and then the longer flight to BLR (so two legs each way).

Btw so far I have been assuming dates of 4th - 18th January....does that sound around the ballpark you think?

Indigo should start flying to Dhaka. This would make things much better and cheaper for all involved.
:cheers::cheers:

Their facebook page:

Online Suites and Megabyte Restaurant - Bangalore, India - Hotel | Facebook

Looks like some Bangladeshis are enjoying the food :)

Maybe you should call them and ask what the prices are for the meals etc...since its a two week stay. Just a provision of breakfast at the other one is still not including lunch. dinner etc.

There will also of course be restaurants and other eateries in the area.
facebook is blocked here for indefinite time by government :angry:

Oh thats still going on? I forgot heh.

Here are some reviews of the place:

Online Suites - Hotel Reviews, Deals - Bengaluru (Bangalore), India - TripAdvisor
dada, i am so confused, check these, looks so cheap :o::close_tema::cuckoo: @Srinivas
https://www.expedia.com/Hotel-Search?eapid=40462-1&ICMDTL=htl.899793.taid.456138.geoid.297628.testslice..clickid.VmZuAwokHSUAAEOQWpwAAAAC&mctc=9&ICMCID=Meta.tripa.Expedia_ROW-DM#destination=Bengaluru (and vicinity), India&startDate=01/04/2016&endDate=01/18/2016&adults=2&regionId=6053307&price=0&sort=recommended
Capture.0001.PNG

Capture.0002.PNG

thanks bro, can you give link ? and what might be possible cost of medical thing ( at max level)

Some hospitals provide accommodation for the one parent along with the patient.

There are some PGs which will provide single room with two beds and food.

First select the hospital inquire and get the best deal then search for PG's or hotels around it. There are many pgs and hotels here.

One of my close one's 8 months old son probably has small hole in heart according to hospital investigation in Bangladesh. He is going to take his son at Narayan Hospital in Bangalore, in India for full investigation within 1 month.
Need a estimated budget for 2 weeks for whole things (including staying in reasonable hotel)

Your help will be really appreciable.
please inform me as soon as possible.
@jamahir @Nilgiri @scorpionx @arp2041 @Skull and Bones @Kashmiri Pandit @ranjeet @nForce @hinduguy @Mike_Brando @Manindra @thesolar65 @Sam. @Aminroop @Echo_419 @Vyom @Srinivas and others

Narayana hospital is at the outskirts of Bangalore. The best place to stay is near electronic city. You will find double beds @ 3000 per day but that might be expensive. There are some service apartments which u can get by 2k..

Yes this OYO chain of hotels looks quite cheap/reasonable too.....and they seem to be more professionally run than that onlinesuites one (though reviews are always biased to the negative side i find).

Definitely the family should basically get in touch with the hospital for their recommendations....and also contact some of these hotels that you have now along with any suggested by hospital (asking about getting to the hospital etc)....weigh the pros and cons and make a decision eventually on that.

I am leaning towards this OYO electronic city hotel for sure though, free breakfast, shopping center right next door and looks to be good value with these seasonal deals. Looks to be about 2.5 km away from the hospital....and its on the major artery that connects to it and the city.

Looks like a ton of buses connect this hotel to the hospital as a result. Should be quite convenient and cheap even if the hotel does not offer the same free shuttle service like the other one.

Last edited:
One of my close one's 8 months old son probably has small hole in heart according to hospital investigation in Bangladesh. He is going to take his son at Narayan Hospital in Bangalore, in India for full investigation within 1 month.
Need a estimated budget for 2 weeks for whole things (including staying in reasonable hotel)

Your help will be really appreciable.
please inform me as soon as possible.
@jamahir @Nilgiri @scorpionx @arp2041 @Skull and Bones @Kashmiri Pandit @ranjeet @nForce @hinduguy @Mike_Brando @Manindra @thesolar65 @Sam. @Aminroop @Echo_419 @Vyom @Srinivas and others

Cant you try for, BMBHRC Kolkata its in Kolkata, one of the beast and oldest cardiac research Hospitals of India. and Hotel/Living accommodation is quite Cheap, you might have relatives known people to help you out. The Hospital you are referring to if its not highly specialized, l'll say Kolkata is a better option.

Cant you try for, BMBHRC Kolkata its in Kolkata, one of the beast and oldest cardiac research Hospitals of India. and Hotel/Living accommodation is quite Cheap, you might have relatives known people to help you out. The Hospital you are referring to if its not highly specialized, l'll say Kolkata is a better option.
well he got some suggestions to go there, thats why

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom