What's new

Urgent help needed from Indian members

General or private ward should make no difference in treatment. It should be ok for 9 days.

From what I see, a parent can stay with the baby only in a semi-private or private ward and not general one.

Semi private is just 400 bucks more than general....and parent gets to stay overnight with the kid.

Looks like a no brainer.

Fully private ward I agree with you is pricey and that money can be spent elsewhere. Depending on occupancy sometimes you have the whole room to yourself anyway (though I guess this hospital will be quite busy).

guys this is what he got from Hospital about budget. suggest plz
View attachment 285147
View attachment 285148
View attachment 285149
View attachment 285150

If the trip is for 20 odd days .... inquire the hotels and PG's nearby, calculate the budget including medicines etc...etc..., based on that select the place if you want to go for hotel provided by Hospital or PG.

Now you know the area in which you are going to stay in Bangalore, check the PG's and hotels in that area online :tup:

All the best !

Welcome to India, Have a nice time here !

If the trip is for 20 odd days .... inquire the hotels and PG's nearby, calculate the budget including medicines etc...etc..., based on that select the place if you want to go for hotel provided by Hospital or PG.

Now you know the area in which you are going to stay in Banghalore, check the PG's and hotels in that area online :tup:

All the best !

Welcome to India, Have a nice time here !
brother, is there christian missionary hospital in that area ? someone told him that there is a such hospital which is very good but little economical

Narayana hospital is near EC only just a 15min drive at max. I stayed at samrudhi suites in electronic city, its a kind of flat cost around Rs:1800/day 3 years back in 2012. This amount includes pickup and drop cab facility and morning break fast.. Check online..

Narayana hospital is near EC only just a 15min drive at max. I stayed at samrudhi suites in electronic city, its a kind of flat cost around Rs:1800/day 3 years back in 2012. This amount includes pickup and drop cab facility and morning break fast.. Check online..
thanks for the info

Lin
More than enough, I would say, if you spend wisely, It should not take more than 2 lakh Taka including travel expense.

From Kolkata to Bangalore the flight will cost 10K Taka approx for one. You will get your medical test and consulting done as well in this amount.

Defence Addict FB page. :mad:
Link plz :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom