What's new

Urgent help needed from Indian members

i wasn't talking about members refusing but about the general socio-economic structure in india.

i don't know what is "white ration card", so after your ban ends you should write about that and the "arogyasri" program of the siddharamaiah government i presume.

"Arogya Sri" is a medical scheme through which poor people can directly go to corporate hospitals and get medical treatment free of cost, Govt. will pay the charges to the corporate hospitals.

People below poverty level are given white ration card. This card gives access to subsidy given by state Govt.

This scheme is a hugely popular one implemented by the then congress Govt. of YSR in united Andhra Pradesh.

guys i will post tomorrow and discuss, he gave me the details. I am not feeling well, fever and headache.

guys this is what he got from Hospital about budget. suggest plz
Capture'1.PNG

Capture'2.PNG

Capture'3.PNG

Capture'4.PNG

@surya kiran @jamahir @Nilgiri @scorpionx @arp2041 @Skull and Bones @Kashmiri Pandit @ranjeet @nForce @hinduguy @Mike_Brando @Manindra @thesolar65 @Sam. @Echo_419 @Vyom @Srinivas @Rain Man @kaykay @Dash @eyeswideshuts @ni8mare @Capt.Popeye and others

Last edited:
if you have anything to input :)
If you are asking about whether budget is right or wrong, then i have no idea about cost....

Never went to hospital for any major evaluation so cannot comment .........only went narayana for my leg injuries which was not critical one

Maybe go for the semi-private ward? Thats 9 days one parent can stay in the hospital with the baby.

When my mom was in hospital in Singapore many years back, semi private ward was the one I think.....basically you share one room with another patient with a screen in between.

What exactly is the "Guest house"? Is the availability there?

I mean why are you visiting hospital?? what happened >>sickness??
One of my close one's 8 months old son probably has small hole in heart according to hospital investigation in Bangladesh. He is going to take his son at Narayan Hospital in Bangalore, in India for full investigation within 1 month.
#1 thread post
:rolleyes:
What exactly is the "Guest house"? Is the availability there?
I don't know

I don't know

Should ask them about both guest house and hotel. If its the on site one and there is room, then it will be convenient for the other parent (outside hospital) and also for the extra days post discharge.

When are they planning to travel? Its already January now.

Well have no idea about medical costs. General or private ward should make no difference in treatment. It should be ok for 9 days. Can use that extra 2K for medicines and other stuff. 9 days is just an estimate expect delay or availability of doctor for surgery.

One of my close one's 8 months old son probably has small hole in heart according to hospital investigation in Bangladesh. He is going to take his son at Narayan Hospital in Bangalore, in India for full investigation within 1 month.
#1 thread post
:rolleyes:
didn't see first post ....:D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom