What's new

Urgent help needed from Indian members

I know v well my friend I am reffering this hospital because I am Very Impressed with this hospital Facilities and It is Multi Speciality Hospital. Also has cardic department.
But cardic department of Medanta Hospital Gurgaon is know as the best in India also It is the biggest hospital of India.
Every multispeciality hospital has a CT surgery department!! That doesn't Make it best!!
Narayana hrudayala is the best in the country closely followed by fortis hospital Delhi and Asian institute of cardiology,Mumbai!!!
Please refrain from posting things out of your domain!!
Ill thought out advices are not the way to go...it could affect a life!!
No place for ego here bro!!

Every multispeciality hospital has a CT surgery department!! That doesn't Make it best!!
Narayana hrudayala is the best in the country closely followed by fortis hospital Delhi and Asian institute of cardiology,Mumbai!!!
Please refrain from posting things out of your domain!!
Ill thought out advices are not the way to go...it could affect a life!!
No place for ego here bro!!
May be you are right but here in delhi I lisen Medanta Gurgaon as the best . I am just sharing what I know.

well he is planning to go on Jan9--11 time for 15 days.
now give your best shot

So they have definitely chosen on Bangalore (NH) then? They have called the hospital asking what precisely is covered in their welcome/accomodation/travel plan + any suggestions regarding things outside of that?

They have decided on their place to stay outside of the hospital stay of one parent etc?

So they have definitely chosen on Bangalore (NH) then? They have called the hospital asking what precisely is covered in their welcome/accomodation/travel plan + any suggestions regarding things outside of that?

They have decided on their place to stay outside of the hospital stay of one parent etc?
yes, they talked, Hospital package is very expensive and one parent can stay only for 6 hours

yes, they talked, Hospital package is very expensive and one parent can stay only for 6 hours

Hmmm, so that oyo hotel we were talking about seems like the best option then? Or they have something else planned?

I can't believe its only 6 hours covered! The little one will not be staying overnight?

Hmmm, so that oyo hotel we were talking about seems like the best option then? Or they have something else planned?

I can't believe its only 6 hours covered! The little one will not be staying overnight?
yea, give me economical travel cost including Kolkata to bangalore airway with return :)

yea, give me economical travel cost including Kolkata to bangalore airway with return :)

Do they have friends or family in Kolkata anywhere? I ask because the cheapest flight seems to have a 20 hour stay in Kolkata o_O

Ok bro, best idea may be to separate the trip into two components. One covering from dhaka to calcutta. The other calcutta to bangalore.

Coz as soon as I search for a reasonable travel time covered by one carrier, the price doubles...and I don't think having them stay in the dum dum airport for near to 20 hours is a good idea.

Let me get back to you when I try this other (split) way. It will probably be Air India (international) + Indigo (domestic) or something like that.

I wish there was just a cheap budget airlines between Dhaka and all major cities of India :undecided:

Bro, the split idea did not work as far as I can see....because the timings are all stupid for the cheap flights compared to the arrival of a "cheap" international flight....and they get so pricey when I try make the timings work better.

We may have to go with the overnight one through Kolkata. Probably with a nearby airport hotel for the stay (who wants to spend 20 hours at the airport?). This is not required on the trip back.

The total airfare will be around 50,000 BDT. There was a slightly cheaper one but the flight from BLR to Kolkata left at some ridiculous hour in the early morning (and when it takes more than 2 hours to reach the airport from electronics city it looks like a terrible idea to try with an infant).

Here is the link for the trip, (maybe someone else can find a better one), I am not sure:

Google Flights

Try playing around with the dates when you got some time and see if it helps (it didn't for me).

Kolkata one night stay near the airport at the hotel:

Booking.com: Hotels in Kolkata. Book your hotel now!

I don't know if a better one can be found, I think the prices will be about the same and you dont want to be too far away from the airport.

Anyways tell me what you think.

You can try search for something better through google flights yourself as well...maybe I am doing something wrong?

Bro, the split idea did not work as far as I can see....because the timings are all stupid for the cheap flights compared to the arrival of a "cheap" international flight....and they get so pricey when I try make the timings work better.

We may have to go with the overnight one through Kolkata. Probably with a nearby airport hotel for the stay (who wants to spend 20 hours at the airport?). This is not required on the trip back.

The total airfare will be around 50,000 BDT. There was a slightly cheaper one but the flight from BLR to Kolkata left at some ridiculous hour in the early morning (and when it takes more than 2 hours to reach the airport from electronics city it looks like a terrible idea to try with an infant).

Here is the link for the trip, (maybe someone else can find a better one), I am not sure:

Google Flights

Try playing around with the dates when you got some time and see if it helps (it didn't for me).

Kolkata one night stay near the airport at the hotel:

Booking.com: Hotels in Kolkata. Book your hotel now!

I don't know if a better one can be found, I think the prices will be about the same and you dont want to be too far away from the airport.

Anyways tell me what you think.

You can try search for something better through google flights yourself as well...maybe I am doing something wrong?
thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom