What's new

Urgent help needed from Indian members

thanks for the info. @PoKeMon brother, i am budgeting about 3 lakh Taka ( without surgery) for whole things for 15 days, it is good budget right ?

More than enough, I would say, if you spend wisely, It should not take more than 2 lakh Taka including travel expense.

From Kolkata to Bangalore the flight will cost 10K Taka approx for one. You will get your medical test and consulting done as well in this amount.

What is DA page ?

Defence Addict FB page. :mad:

One of my close one's 8 months old son probably has small hole in heart according to hospital investigation in Bangladesh. He is going to take his son at Narayan Hospital in Bangalore, in India for full investigation within 1 month.
Need a estimated budget for 2 weeks for whole things (including staying in reasonable hotel)

Your help will be really appreciable.
please inform me as soon as possible.
@jamahir @Nilgiri @scorpionx @arp2041 @Skull and Bones @Kashmiri Pandit @ranjeet @nForce @hinduguy @Mike_Brando @Manindra @thesolar65 @Sam. @Aminroop @Echo_419 @Vyom @Srinivas and others
I am sorry I didn't get the notification.

@Dash lives in banglore.

Defence Addict FB page. :mad:
The name was banned on PDF sometime back.

One of my close one's 8 months old son probably has small hole in heart according to hospital investigation in Bangladesh. He is going to take his son at Narayan Hospital in Bangalore, in India for full investigation within 1 month.
Need a estimated budget for 2 weeks for whole things (including staying in reasonable hotel)

Your help will be really appreciable.
please inform me as soon as possible.
@jamahir @Nilgiri @scorpionx @arp2041 @Skull and Bones @Kashmiri Pandit @ranjeet @nForce @hinduguy @Mike_Brando @Manindra @thesolar65 @Sam. @Aminroop @Echo_419 @Vyom @Srinivas and others
Check out App NestHome for details for area and options available. They provide option of both Rooms and PG along with food.
Should cost you in line of INR 7k per person incl food.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom