What's new

Urgent help needed from Indian members

Dont expect too much from these PG's, most of these are match boxes with just room enough to stretch your legs.
They cater to working bachelor IT population who dont stay in rooms for too long. Well furnished PG's cost more.
good head up, thanks . I mean wife and kid can atleast sleep in bed, guy can take toll.

Dont expect too much from these PG's, most of these are match boxes with just room enough to stretch your legs.
They cater to working bachelor IT population who dont stay in rooms for too long. Well furnished PG's cost more.
what might be reasonable hotel cost of a single bed room where couple can sleep ? where the hospital and restaurant will be near by

good head up, thanks . I mean wife and kid can atleast sleep in bed, guy can take toll.
what might be reasonable hotel cost of a single bed room where couple can sleep ? where the hospital and restaurant will be near by
Hotels minimum(cheapest) will start from Rs 1000-1200.
Paying Guest in Electronic City-PG in Electronics City-Paying Guest Electronics City
For a idea check this link (it is pretty much near to the hospital).
VAISHNAVI NEW EXECUTIVE PAYING GUEST FOR MEN

Resarch online , call & inquire around few pgs, never tell them you are from out of country to begin with. If you have no idea about going room rates ppl will rip you out. Best bet is to ask hospital staff , they will be glad to provide pointers.

If they are vegetarian , no need to worry about food. A simple breakfast for one will cost around Rs 50.
There are lot of darshinis & restaurants that you can simply walk in. (Darshini (restaurant) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Big hospitals in generally have canteens inside.

Paying Guest in Electronic City-PG in Electronics City-Paying Guest Electronics City

Resarch online , call & inquire around few pgs, never tell them you are from out of country to begin with. If you have no idea about going room rates ppl will rip you out. Best bet is to ask hospital staff , they will be glad to provide pointers.

If they are vegetarian , no need to worry about food. A simple breakfast for one will cost around Rs 50.
There are lot of darshinis & restaurants that you can simply walk in. (Darshini (restaurant) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
thanks a lot, can you tell me some nearest hotels' names from the hospital ?
nevermind i got some

Last edited:
thanks bro, can you give link ? and what might be possible cost of medical thing ( at max level)
Medical cost should be enquired with the hospital directly. I don't think anyone can help here. But for staying in Bangalore Rs 2000 per day is enough for a family of 3. There is an app called OYO which have standard rates. You can check exact prices there:
Hotel Booking India, Branded hotels, Affordable Stays – OYO Rooms

In a normal corporate hospital, a decent bed cost per day will come to around Rs 2500 if the room is shared. Food might cost 500 more. I am not sure about kids, they have special needs.

If you are planning for 15 days stay, I would suggest you keep 1.5 lakhs cash for expenses. This is of course apart from treatment cost which includes surgery and medicines.

Paying guests will have problem hosting foreigners I think.

@BDforever I mentioned prices for a comfortable stay. If they can manage much cheaper places, they can save on it.

yeah i stated that in earlier post, hotels are best bet. But if they get reference through some hospital staff it can be done.

One of my close one's 8 months old son probably has small hole in heart according to hospital investigation in Bangladesh. He is going to take his son at Narayan Hospital in Bangalore, in India for full investigation within 1 month.
Need a estimated budget for 2 weeks for whole things (including staying in reasonable hotel)

Your help will be really appreciable.
please inform me as soon as possible.
@jamahir @Nilgiri @scorpionx @arp2041 @Skull and Bones @Kashmiri Pandit @ranjeet @nForce @hinduguy @Mike_Brando @Manindra @thesolar65 @Sam. @Aminroop @Echo_419 @Vyom @Srinivas and others
narayana Hospital is a good choice. Doctors are very good and cost is reasonable. They have a separate assistance counter for Bangladeshi peoples !
Now the Hospital is bit away from main city so i would suggest to find lodging near the hospital. there are a few lodges just beside the hospital campus give me a day time i will provide full details.

narayana Hospital is a good choice. Doctors are very good and cost is reasonable. They have a separate assistance counter for Bangladeshi peoples !
Now the Hospital is bit away from main city so i would suggest to find lodging near the hospital. there are a few lodges just beside the hospital campus give me a day time i will provide full details.
i don't live in bangalore but i will see what i can do or at least find info.
Medical cost should be enquired with the hospital directly. I don't think anyone can help here. But for staying in Bangalore Rs 2000 per day is enough for a family of 3. There is an app called OYO which have standard rates. You can check exact prices there:
Hotel Booking India, Branded hotels, Affordable Stays – OYO Rooms

In a normal corporate hospital, a decent bed cost per day will come to around Rs 2500 if the room is shared. Food might cost 500 more. I am not sure about kids, they have special needs.

If you are planning for 15 days stay, I would suggest you keep 1.5 lakhs cash for expenses. This is of course apart from treatment cost which includes surgery and medicines.

@BDforever I mentioned prices for a comfortable stay. If they can manage much cheaper places, they can save on it.
thanks a lot guys :cheers:
@punit, also hotel cost info needed.
Narayana Hridayalaya Hospital Hotels
how about these hotels ?
also need info about which airline will be better to travel from Kolkata to Banglalore, cost. How far the hospital is from Airport ? what might be the transportation cost ?
@eyeswideshut and others
@Nilgiri :eek:

Last edited:
Wish the best for the little one.

I am not much help compared to these others in providing on the ground info...i will have to go through relatives who will ask others etc and get back to me....and it will probably be the same info these good gentlemen on this thread have already provided.

But let me try help you find comfortable accomodation near the hospital just in case the other options dont work out.

Is the hospital full name ....Narayana Institute of cardiac sciences? There are some others with same narayan name, so just want to clear it up.

Wish the best for the little one.

I am not much help compared to these others in providing on the ground info...i will have to go through relatives who will ask others etc and get back to me....and it will probably be the same info these good gentlemen on this thread have already provided.

But let me try help you find comfortable accomodation near the hospital just in case the other options dont work out.

Is the hospital full name ....Narayana Institute of cardiac sciences? There are some others with same narayan name, so just want to clear it up.
bold part: I really appreciate it.
Management Team , About Narayana Health, Leadership Team this hospital

Tell them to get in touch with the hospital, they will arrange for pick up & probably have tie ups for accommodation. This is a huge hospital with plenty of international patients including many from Bangladesh. You won't have any problem going through them since they do this on a daily basis. The airport pickup is supposedly complementary & they will take you to the hospital or the hotel, depending on where the patient's family wishes to go.

Have a look at this page. - click on "services".

Narayana Medical Tourism hospital specialty in international patient center

Last edited:

So this is Health City area right next to electronics city right?

Google

If so, electronics city has lots of hotels, but of course they are some what more pricier than PG Hostels etc.

For about two week stay, the minimum will be around 300 CAD, 222 USD or about 15k INR or about 17.3k BDT from my quick search here:

Booking.com: Hotels in Electronics City . Book your hotel now!

was the cheapest I could find in the area thats proper hotel accomodation. Maybe there are some other deals out there, but this should be a rough ballpark. If you can tell the approximate dates (in January I am assuming?) that will help also.

It is of course saving money compared to a daily rate for a hotel since you are going for 2 week stretch.

But you must definitely do what @Bang Galore is saying first before all of this.

Visiting card of the doctor
4331cbe8-605d-428f-8eff-39ddeb94750d.jpg

e05067d6-1e72-4556-a365-e0c07210017f.jpg

One of my close one's 8 months old son probably has small hole in heart according to hospital investigation in Bangladesh. He is going to take his son at Narayan Hospital in Bangalore, in India for full investigation within 1 month.
Need a estimated budget for 2 weeks for whole things (including staying in reasonable hotel)

Your help will be really appreciable.
please inform me as soon as possible.
@jamahir @Nilgiri @scorpionx @arp2041 @Skull and Bones @Kashmiri Pandit @ranjeet @nForce @hinduguy @Mike_Brando @Manindra @thesolar65 @Sam. @Aminroop @Echo_419 @Vyom @Srinivas and others

Is it the same hospital started by Dr Devi Shetty? If it is you are in good hands.

So this is Health City area right next to electronics city right?

Google

If so, electronics city has lots of hotels, but of course they are some what more pricier than PG Hostels etc.

For about two week stay, the minimum will be around 300 CAD, 222 USD or about 15k INR or about 17.3k BDT from my quick search here:

Booking.com: Hotels in Electronics City . Book your hotel now!

was the cheapest I could find in the area thats proper hotel accomodation. Maybe there are some other deals out there, but this should be a rough ballpark. If you can tell the approximate dates (in January I am assuming?) that will help also.

It is of course saving money compared to a daily rate for a hotel since you are going for 2 week stretch.
yes, close to electronic city, thanks brother :tup: I will pass this info
Is it the same hospital started by Dr Devi Shetty? If it is you are in good hands.
yes, Devi shetty is celebrity here, almost everybody who are associated with heart patient knows him lol
@Nilgiri dada which Airliner will be economical and good, what is the cost from Kolkata to Bangalore ? he does not want to travel long distance for long with baby.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom