What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

I no longer know what to believe on these India Pakistan controversies, especially the ones on the LOC. Who's right and who wrong. Who is speaking the truth.

Or better yet, knowing what I know of this world, who is lying the least.

So many deaths, so much brutality.

I am frustrated enough to (almost) say with Shakespeare, " A plague on both your houses".

For the unfortunate PA soldier, Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

This is nothing. After the beheadings, the pakistani side should expect much more.

PAK Army not able to answer few straight Question,

A) why did he enter into Well marked Indian territory ? (All LOC is covered by Barbed wire by India [Not PAk] and marked well.
B) Why he traveling alone if he don't know way of his post?
C) from where he started his journey and going where?
D) how did he travelled to East Direction knowing that East Means India border.

After afzal guru's hanging :-)hang2:), we all should expect fireworks from both sides.

PAK Army not able to answer few straight Question,

A) why did he enter into Well marked Indian territory ? (All LOC is covered by Barbed wire by India [Not PAk] and marked well.
B) Why he traveling alone if he don't know way of his post?
C) from where he started his journey and going where?
D) how did he travelled to East Direction knowing that East Means India border.

A) There is no well marked border at LOC , the barbed fence you are talking about is few hundred meeters inside indinan side , do your research before you come here .

B) again, the territory of LOC does not have road signs telling this way to your post , may be he was newly posted there , in past many indian soldiers have also stryed innside Pakistani side , but they were all returned.

C) seriously .... you couldn't find any better question then this ? , i dont even have any idea what to answer.

D) soldiers dont exactly carry compass with them every time they go out .

why do you peopel even bother comming to threads like these , if all you have to do is blame Pakistan for every thing , and never accept our point of view ? all you do here is to celebrate our misery & never accept anythign good about Pakistan .

anyways , i hope in future you will refrain from wasting time of every one , with posts like these .

inappropriate comment I know, I fear that if we were the killers of your soldier instead then one of our fellow Indian member would have made a similar comment.

there is a silver lining though, what I dont see is that none of us do the chest thumping and boasting that yes we killed your guy point blank after he had been captured or yes we cut off his limbs because we hate you etc. we refuse to accept that our side will be responsible for any desecration to the bodies (whether true or not is beside the point) at least we have not crossed the point where sick people actually take pictures next to the corpses and urinate on them and video the whole event of killing. (I think you know who I am talking about and I honestly pray that none of the forces on either side even considers that and leaves this achievement to those sick guys .. you know who)

You are so right.. The most vociferous disagreements here (this thread and the one about beheading) are based on our unshakable belief that our respective armed forces have not descended to a level where they will dehumanize the enemy to that extent.. And yes.. Thank God for that..

B) again, the territory of LOC does not have road signs telling this way to your post , may be he was newly posted there , in past many indian soldiers have also stryed innside Pakistani side , but they were all returned.

On that one point, many times pakistani soldiers have also come into Indian territory and they were all returned ALIVE.
There was no reason for them to kill this time.

Probably the villagers who told ur army that Indians interrogated him before killing him are all lying.

Indian soldiers killed him because they thought he was a non-state intruder terrorist (like most of the times) and killed him. I don't know who fired first. But even if the Indians fired first, they have done the right thing.

Yups, have couple of those generals in family. They tell stories of bravery, on both sides of the border and what it meant to obey orders and respect the fallen and how to treat the PoW. What a fcuked time we live in today. Our forces are all slowly becoming Yankee contractors.

I remember reading about a story where a Pakistani Tank commander invited the father of a young Indian Tank commander who he had killed in battle to Pakistan after the war and later apologized (i think) to him for causing his son's death.. Those were the Gentlemen who fought for their nation and not for hate.. I cant seem to locate that story.. If someone knows which one I am talking about, will appreciate a link...

On that one point, many times pakistani soldiers have also come into Indian territory and they were all returned ALIVE.
There was no reason for them to kill this time.

Probably the villagers who told ur army that Indians interrogated him before killing him are all lying.

Indian soldiers killed him because they thought he was a non-state intruder terrorist (like most of the times) and killed him. I don't know who fired first. But even if the Indians fired first, they have done the right thing.

My dear Friend , there is a SOP when you have crossed the enemy border by mistake , both countries soldiers know that , Hence they are returned after light questioning .

This time our soldier also followed SOP , but we only received his body . now go Figure what happened .

My dear Friend , there is a SOP when you have crossed the enemy border by mistake , both countries soldiers know that , Hence they are returned after light questioning .

This time our soldier also followed SOP , but we only received his body . now go Figure what happened .

I know abt the agreement between both the countries follow in such cases. By the time your DGMO contacted our DGMO and by the time our DGMO contacted the regional commander of our forward posts in that area, your soldier was already dead.

I know abt the agreement between both the countries follow in such cases. By the time your DGMO contacted our DGMO and by the time our DGMO contacted the regional commander of our forward posts in that area, your soldier was already dead.

He was not killed in the Field , if that was the case , cover fire from our forward post would have been iniated so he can make it back safely , but that did not happen as it would have caused more friction on LOC ( after things setteled a litte bit ) , so they trusted the system , that he will be returned , and the rest is on the news .

what do you think will happen when next time an Indian soldier mistakenly comes into Pakistani side ? , do you really think PA wll just let him walk away ? , this will initiate a chain reaction on both sides , we will gain nothign but Bodies of our soldiers who should not have died like this .

However some of my indian friends are too busy cursing Pakistan & putting all the blame on Pakistan , while compleatly forgetting the bigger picture .

He was not killed in the Field , if that was the case , cover fire from our forward post would have been iniated so he can make it back safely , but that did not happen asn it would have caused more friction on LOC ( after things setteled a litte bit ) , so they trusted the system , that he will be returned , and the rest is on the news .

what do you think will happen when next time an Indian soldier mistakenly comes into Pakistani side ? , do you really think PA wll just let him walk away ? , this will iniate a chain reaction on both sides , we will gain nothign but Bodies of our soldiers who should not have died like this .

However some of my indian friends are too busy cursing Pakistan & putting all the blame on Pakistan , while compleatly forgetting the bigger picture .

You must also put yourself in the shoes of the Indian army soldiers on the forward posts to understand our version. They have to kill each and every non-state actor that tries to sneak in, only then you understand our version as well.

What happened was unfortunate, but it happened by default and not by design.

He was not killed in the Field , if that was the case , cover fire from our forward post would have been iniated so he can make it back safely , but that did not happen as it would have caused more friction on LOC ( after things setteled a litte bit ) , so they trusted the system , that he will be returned , and the rest is on the news .

what do you think will happen when next time an Indian soldier mistakenly comes into Pakistani side ? , do you really think PA wll just let him walk away ? , this will iniate a chain reaction on both sides , we will gain nothign but Bodies of our soldiers who should not have died like this .

all we know is a Pakistani soldier crossed border, when Indian army engaged him, he choose to use his weapon instead of surrendering(may be out of fear ).
And the recent chain reaction was started by you guys.

You must also put yourself in the shoes of the Indian army soldiers on the forward posts to understand our version. They have to kill each and every non-state actor that tries to sneak in, only then you understand our version as well.

What happened was unfortunate, but it happened by default and not by design.

NO one sneaks in alone , while wearing Pakistani Army uniform , there is somethign called common sense , come on now.. as i said before if he was killed on the field retaliatory from from our side would have been there , which it wasnt , which means he was killed in an isolated place , after he was captured .

NO one sneaks in alone , while wearing Pakistani Army uniform , there is somethign called common sense , come on now.. as i said before if he was killed on the field retaliatory from from our side would have been there , which it wasnt , which means he was killed in an isolated place , after he was captured .

Paul Coelho to Markus:

Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear."

Back
Top Bottom