What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

This will happen until Pakistan won't have spineless dumb govt in Islamabad. If it was Musharraf this would not be the case. Unfortunately Pakistani awam is soo dumb that they hate Army & love polititions & will elect these @$$h0l3s to power again.

Rest In Peace to the Martyred soldier, hope 60 Punjab Regiment will take revenge.

I refuse and I'm sure sirs that many if not most Indians will reject any reports or facts coming out of Pakistan, the reason is simple we do not believe it and it's understandable for Pakistanis to do the same...

The loss of a life is regrettable but instead of blaming each other blame the people who are not able to settle the issues like matured adults...

This will happen until Pakistan won't have spineless dumb govt in Islamabad. If it was Musharraf this would not be the case. Unfortunately Pakistani awam is soo dumb that they hate Army & love polititions & will elect these @$$h0l3s to power again.

Rest In Peace to the Martyred soldier, hope 60 Punjab Regiment will take revenge.

If it was Musharraf the dead soldiers would be 4000...

We should take few more head sand play football with these , if india will kill oursoldiers we should do same

This is fresh. PA after multiple verification - believes our Jawan was murdered in cold blood. Orders have been given to local commanders on the ground, and the 60th Punjab Regiment have been authorized for "badla" - WILCO, at the time of our choosing.

I would have believed this....... if there was any COAS other than Gen Kiyani..a COAS who wd have been bold..who wud care for his soldiers......but as long as Gen Kiyani is there as COAS, unfortunately, we will be talking of Aman ki Ash crap forever...he is too much into the Aman ki Asha crap or Gen Kiyani is a big coward... Its unfortunate tht we have him as our COAS

I would have believed this....... if there was any COAS other than Gen Kiyani..a COAS who wd have been bold..who wud care for his soldiers......but as long as Gen Kiyani is there as COAS, unfortunately, we will be talking of Aman ki Ash crap forever...he is too much into the Aman ki Asha crap

Why are you cursing kayani?

More Indian soldiers have been beheaded under his rule than Musharraf's rule.

Musharraf infact was good for India overall except kargil. Under his rule, there were far lesser ceasefire violations by pakistan army.

Very unprofessional conduct from Indian Army , that is all that must be stated probbly the soldier was unarmed

The local platoon commander should be grilled, he is directly responsible for this mess. He should have ensured that the Jawans are adequately educated on the geography of the area. What did we expect, the Indians to hand us back our soldier in one piece? It was outright expected from the start that the Indians would murder our Jawan in cold blood, it was expected that the Indians would show no quarter and take no prisoners if we take history as a reference. If educated Indians on this forum are justifying and celebrating the murder of our soldier, its obvious that the rank and file of IA will be even less hesitant to push the trigger. It is only us Pakistanis whom are stupid enough to always return their strayed soldiers or choppers in one piece as good will gestures, cause they surely return our soldiers in body bags. I don't see the reason for handing out authorization for 'Badla', it won't achieve anything instead of further blood shed, there is going to be nothing tangible gained from these punitive strikes and at the end of the day its our fault that our soldier ended up on their side of the border.

We know only one thing for certain here, that your guy was on the wrong side of the border. The rest is simply conjecture to fit whatever one wants to believe. When Indian soldiers have been said to have been killed within Indian territory, surely any sane Pakistani understands that this is not the best time to make mistakes by wandering into Indian territory.

We know only one thing for certain here, that your guy was on the wrong side of the border. The rest is simply conjecture to fit whatever one wants to believe. When Indian soldiers have been said to have been killed within Indian territory, surely any sane Pakistani understands that this is not the best time to make mistakes by wandering into Indian territory.

As i have consistently maintained through out this thread, IA has done nothing wrong what so ever. She was completely well with in her rights to identify and engage a combatant of a the enemy force whom was intruding their territory. Keeping the recent chain of events in mind, it was entirely expected that the IA would show no quarter and PA has not asked for any. If there is anyone guilty for this little incident, it is the platoon commander(most likely a Lt) for failing to adequately educate the Jawan on the geography of the area.

I remember reading about a story where a Pakistani Tank commander invited the father of a young Indian Tank commander who he had killed in battle to Pakistan after the war and later apologized (i think) to him for causing his son's death.. Those were the Gentlemen who fought for their nation and not for hate.. I cant seem to locate that story.. If someone knows which one I am talking about, will appreciate a link...

Yes i remember reading that, you are correct. It was not uncommon at all for officers of both sides to meet up and play bridge or chess. Exchange sweets, i know that Kaju Barfi was quite in demand among the PA rank and file. Our very own member Hon Air Cmdr Muradk is best friends in the US with a retired Air Vice Marshal of the IAF, in fact i remember reading one post of MuradK where he stated that they almost killed each other in the air when he intercepted him. It is in LOC where relations are not cordial, but if you look at the Wagah border or other crossings, BSF and Pak Rangers are on excellent terms with each other.

Why are you cursing kayani?

More Indian soldiers have been beheaded under his rule than Musharraf's rule.

Musharraf infact was good for India overall except kargil. Under his rule, there were far lesser ceasefire violations by pakistan army.

U ppl hav not provided proof of beheading uptil now...it only a myth...so I dont believe beheding by Pak army...and no one appreciates beheading ever..killing enemy is fine but not beheading..

Indians keep killing Pakistanis and Gn Kiyani keeps "protesting".....infact in recent LOC tensions..he even dint open his mouth even once...he was sleeping while Indian COAS and Air chief were threatening Pak...thts why I, as a Pakistani, hate him

I knew BD had natural gas reserves but it seems that even its people are full of it.

That is where indians proves that they dont have any logical and human explanation other than of brutality committed by inian army. Indian deception is not always asset for indian brutal and murderous agenda.

just a question.

55 got killed in attack on shia's but where is desperation on that thread which was seen here on this thread?.

That is not topic of thread. But since indians are insisting - more valid question should be, did india commit terrorist act against Shia's to mask brutal killing of Pakistani soldier???? Are we not seeing a pattern here?

That is where indians proves that they dont have any logical and human explanation other than of brutality committed by inian army. Indian deception is not always asset for indian brutal and murderous agenda.

That is not topic of thread. But since indians are insisting - more valid question should be, did india commit terrorist act against Shia's to mask brutal killing of Pakistani soldier???? Are we not seeing a pattern here?

Yes we are seeing a pattern even when we are not trained in the art of psychoanalyses. Its THAT obvious.

Back
Top Bottom