What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

And your citation does not refer to an execution...

Are you really that much blinded by hate or are being a troll?

I'll make it easy for you by making the important part bold:

“We condemn such an inhuman and brutal act of killing of our soldier after he had identified himself and explained his position,” a spokesman of the military’s public relations wing, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), said.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...estioning-pakistan-army-18.html#ixzz2L3ZuHN74

A killing of a soldier after he had identified himself can only be a execution!

Because some civilians reported so.

Did those civilians reported too about injured IA soldiers?

Rational thinking was also missing in the beheading fiasco. You people had no iota of proof for that.

We are still asking for head of martyred soldier. So, what was missing here?

Don't tell me those lunatic Rehman Malik stories.....

The question is that when has Pakistan army been honest? It has lied to everyone including its own political government about everything from kargil, to its public - how it was a 'victim' of wars launched by India in 1965.

How do you expect anyone apart from Pakistani's to take Pakistan army as honest. We dont. We reject Pakistani Army's assertions - they are absolute lies like the ones that said 'no Pakistani soldier is involved in kargil'.

Dude.. There is no hate here.. And I am truly saddened at the death of this jawan. My only contention (and I am repeating it since you ask) is the absence of any such statement on ISPR website or any reference to the name of that so called spokesperson

I think IA will not leave any chance to take revenge of what happened on 8th of Jan. The aggression is maintained and this is a clear message to people sitting across LOC that don't try it again or else killing spree will not stop. Had the 8th Jan Tragedy with our two soldiers hadn't happened, IA would have taken him as POW or might have returned him. And In future also this aggression might remain.

See fact here is ..your army is claiming something and our's is claiming another ..and of two of our armed forces, only one was present on the ground,.

Finer point here is ..even your army does not claim.. that your soldier had surrendered his firearm.

Another fact is last time your troops wandered across LOC, they killed two of our soldiers,

Cross border terrorism/infiltration is also a very common phenomenon from Pakistani side.

When your army follows the normal protocol and surrenders , we treats them as per Geneva convention and return them..as you have already experienced it many times in your past.

535594_546574298706203_1308002263_n.jpg

Sepoy Akhlaq, just 22 years old, murdered in cold blood by savage Bharti soldiers.

RIP Brave warrior, your death will not be in vain.

Sepoy Akhlaq, just 22 years old, murdered in cold blood by savage Bharti soldiers.

And the webby says I was trolling :D

Random comments with repeating already posted pictures is what trolling is..

How ISPR knew that he identified himself and explained his position?

you mess with our soldiers, they will mess with you back. Where is the problem?

thread not going anywhere,need to be closed.

535594_546574298706203_1308002263_n.jpg

Savages were those who did genocide of 71.

And the webby says I was trolling :D

Random comments with repeating already posted pictures is what trolling is..

Despite all the information and links, you were repeating your nonsensical questions manifolds, on the contrary, paying tribute to a fallen hero is by no means trolling, but then you wouldn't understand since there is difference between staged events and losing a warrior to back stabbers.

Despite all the information and links, you were repeating your nonsensical questions manifolds, on the contrary, paying tribute to a fallen hero is by no means trolling, but then you wouldn't understand since there is difference between staged events and losing a warrior to back stabbers.

OK>> :)

There is no press release from ISPR yet and its been almost 48 hours since the incident.. Hence my nonsensical questions.. Or is your contention that ISPR no longer releases its statements on its official channel and uses newspapers as its mouthpiece ?

Back
Top Bottom