What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

What about the other Pakistani soldiers who were returned unharmed by India? Your claim that India has a policy for this of killing Pakistanis but Pakistan is ruled by traitors betrays a lot of self pity, but not facts.

No! i did not claim any such, but only in your mind, never the less you are free to cast an opinion however don't try to force it on me.
Thks

This is a sad incident. Why don't they give the jawans some form of GPS so they don't inadvertently cross? Killing of any soldier during peacetime is abhorrent irrespective of the side he belongs to. If they had any sense, both sides would use tranquilizer bullets - that way if it is a spy or a militant, he can be questioned - if it is a genuine mistake - he can be repatriated after a warning. But commonsense is often drowned out when we beat the drums of jingoism.

Oh excuse me, forgot you Indians are immediate descenders of snow white, whatever Pakistan is it still burns you at both ends to rant the nonsensical banter... remember you are privileged to be on a Pakistani forum..... you don't have no rights to be here, so remain within your skin.

For the highlighted part windjammer

Its the other way round don't you think considering the past year or so?

This is fresh. PA after multiple verification - believes our Jawan was murdered in cold blood. Orders have been given to local commanders on the ground, and the 60th Punjab Regiment have been authorized for "badla" - WILCO, at the time of our choosing.

The local platoon commander should be grilled, he is directly responsible for this mess. He should have ensured that the Jawans are adequately educated on the geography of the area. What did we expect, the Indians to hand us back our soldier in one piece? It was outright expected from the start that the Indians would murder our Jawan in cold blood, it was expected that the Indians would show no quarter and take no prisoners if we take history as a reference. If educated Indians on this forum are justifying and celebrating the murder of our soldier, its obvious that the rank and file of IA will be even less hesitant to push the trigger. It is only us Pakistanis whom are stupid enough to always return their strayed soldiers or choppers in one piece as good will gestures, cause they surely return our soldiers in body bags. I don't see the reason for handing out authorization for 'Badla', it won't achieve anything instead of further blood shed, there is going to be nothing tangible gained from these punitive strikes and at the end of the day its our fault that our soldier ended up on their side of the border.

Thats what happened Our guy surrendered and you killed him afterwards. Like Rafi says, Revenge orders have been given and this must be taken serious because you knew last time When you attacked our posts, how swiftly the reply came.

How did he surrender..did he throw away his weapons..did he raise his hands and lie down on the ground.
I mean your army must be aware of these details ..since it is contact with those nameless Civilian eyewitnesses.

Do not take words, of some of the members here on face value..specially the one who claim their aunts, uncles are high up in army..and Gen Kiyani personally reads them these stories at bed time, they have more hot air than Hindenburg.

The local platoon commander should be grilled, he is directly responsible for this mess. He should have ensured that the Jawans are adequately educated on the geography of the area. What did we expect, the Indians to hand us back our soldier in one piece? It was outright expected from the start that the Indians would murder our Jawan in cold blood, it was expected that the Indians would show no quarter and take no prisoners if we take history as a reference. If educated Indians on this forum are justifying and celebrating the murder of our soldier, its obvious that the rank and file of IA will be even less hesitant to push the trigger. It is only us Pakistanis whom are stupid enough to always return their strayed soldiers or choppers in one piece as good will gestures, cause they surely return our soldiers in body bags. I don't see the reason for handing out authorization for 'Badla', it won't achieve anything instead of further blood shed, there is going to be nothing tangible gained from these punitive strikes and at the end of the day its our fault that our soldier ended up on their side of the border.

Quite a sane post but still mired with the pitfalls of assumptions without backup..

I am still awaiting a formal accusation from Pak Army that claimed that the jawan was captured and executed

Quite a sane post but still mired with the pitfalls of assumptions without backup..

I am still awaiting a formal accusation from Pak Army that claimed that the jawan was captured and executed

Why are you keep harping on the same nonsense? Isn't the information quoting the ISPR within the news not enough?

Why are you keep harping on the same nonsense? Isn't the information quoting the ISPR within the news not enough?

No.. Because that could be journalist's interpretation.. I havent seen any such accusation on ISPR website. and the formal briefing on Ministry of Foreign affairs of Pakistan website does not mention anything of that kind..

Hence the harping on the same nonsense ...

Now that I have done responding to the uncalled for outburst, I would appreciate if you can show me that accusation on any govt of Pakistan website. or a reason why MOFA website of Pakistan failed to mention that

No.. Because that could be journalist's interpretation.. I havent seen any such accusation on ISPR website. and the formal briefing on Ministry of Foreign affairs of Pakistan website does not mention anything of that kind..

Hence the harping on the same nonsense ...

Now that I have done responding to the uncalled for outburst, I would appreciate if you can show me that accusation on any govt of Pakistan website. or a reason why MOFA website of Pakistan failed to mention that

The ISPR comments are all over the news. If you don't want to believe in the authenticity of the news (quoting ISPR), then don't, but stop trolling and let others discuss.

Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Pakistan Army condemns brutal killing of soldier - thenews.com.pk
Indian troops kill Pakistani soldier in Kashmir - Evening Sun

The ISPR comments are all over the news. If you don't want to believe in the authenticity of the news (quoting ISPR), then don't, but stop trolling and let others discuss.

Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
Pakistan Army condemns brutal killing of soldier - thenews.com.pk
Indian troops kill Pakistani soldier in Kashmir - Evening Sun

what trolling mate? I have simply asked if anyone has seen a press release on any of the govt websites accusing India of capturing and executing the sepoy in question. After all we all know how media is capable of twisting words and how a explosive headline by 1 news site gets picked up by others. Specially since in none of these news article, the ISPR spokesperson is named and one of them attributes this to a person speaking on condition of anonymity

If we take history as a precedent India has been gracious as god to Pakistan Army. India handed over 90,000 soldiers of Pakistan Army instead of executing them ourselves or if in contravention of geneva convention, then easily handed them over to Bangladesh. The Mukti Bahini would have, without the slightest of doubts executed every last one of them.

So take your lies elsewhere.

It has been mentioned, maybe hard for Islamist sympathisers to understand that India faces very regular infiltration attempts. Pakistani terrorists try to cross over the LoC armed with AK-47's.

The Indian Army is trained to shoot them first, ask questions later because there is a very high probability that if the sequence is reversed, they would be martyred. With 1 terrorist shot at the LoC exactly 1 day before the Pakistani soldier got killed.

If a Pakistani soldier crosses LoC with an AK-47, he is more than likely to be shot. There have been cases before in which Pakistani soldiers have crossed the LoC, and they have been sent back to Pakistan at flag meetings without harm - those were cases in which Pakistani soldiers were unarmed.

Try to keep these thoughts in mind, otherwise its like talking to a wall with Pakistani's.

And as far as what ISPR says - Pakistani Army is globally known for its sense of truth, how it never lies and how it conveys those truths to its own political Government, let alone the world.

what trolling mate? I have simply asked if anyone has seen a press release on any of the govt websites accusing India of capturing and executing the sepoy in question. After all we all know how media is capable of twisting words and how a explosive headline by 1 news site gets picked up by others. Specially since in none of these news article, the ISPR spokesperson is named and one of them attributes this to a person speaking on condition of anonymity

That is only for your media. The media in the above links have appropriately cited and i quote
“We condemn such an inhuman and brutal act of killing of our soldier after he had identified himself and explained his position,” a spokesman of the military’s public relations wing, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), said.

Again, and i am not going to repeat it again. If it doesn't satisfy you, take a back seat and let others discuss.

That is only for your media. The media in the above links have appropriately cited and i quote

Again, and i am not going to repeat it again. If it doesn't satisfy you, take a back seat and let others discuss.

And your citation does not refer to an execution.. But anyway.. I will yield to you pulling rank on me...

The statement, from the public relations arm of the Pakistani military, said that civilians had seen the Pakistani soldier being questioned by the Indian military and told Pakistani officials. Pakistani officials then approached the Indians, asking them to hand over the soldier. But when generals from both sides spoke this morning, the Indian side reported that the Pakistani soldier had been killed, according to the statement.

"We condemn such an inhuman and brutal act of killing our soldier after he had identified himself and explained his position," the statement read. Inter Services Public Relations said that in previous incidents, when Indian soldiers have strayed into Pakistani territory, they have been returned.

Pakistan's foreign ministry also condemned the killing.

"The killing of our soldier who had lost his way and inadvertently crossed the Line of Control, goes against the understanding reached between Pakistan and India on speedy return of inadvertent line crossers and has the potential to further vitiate the atmosphere," it said in a statement.

Kashmir Conflict: Tensions Spike After Indian Troops Kill Pakistani Soldier

Back
Top Bottom