What's new

‘unhappy’ Diwali: Ban On Chinese Fireworks Does Not Mean Desi Sale Boost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have massive firework shows on Diwali, kids burst crackers individually and purchase firecrackers ranging from few hundred to few thousand rupees each. The cheap fireworks from China have found to be more polluting and then the government has to protect the local industries as somebody mentioned the level of automation etc so no big deal. The major dip in sales is due to prices where few years back we used to get a bagful of different firecracker in a couple of hundred of rupees now you will get only a box of sutli-bomb.
In India, what is the high price and high level?
You can boycott Chinese goods. But please don't insult. In particular, the quality of goods in India is better than that of Chinese goods. China made goods including weapons, electronics, cars, ships, heavy machinery, lifting equipment, high-speed trains, ordinary trains, nuclear power plants... China depends on these developments. Do not rely on firecrackers.
So please do not use the quality of India goods to insult Chinese goods.

In India, what is the high price and high level?
You can boycott Chinese goods. But please don't insult. In particular, the quality of goods in India is better than that of Chinese goods. China made goods including weapons, electronics, cars, ships, heavy machinery, lifting equipment, high-speed trains, ordinary trains, nuclear power plants... China depends on these developments. Do not rely on firecrackers.
So please do not use the quality of India goods to insult Chinese goods.

My intention was not to insult Chinese manufacturing or anything. In fact I would love India to emulate and become the manufacturing powerhouse that China has become. I was just stating the official reason given probably importers were importing cheaper substandard fire crackers from China due to the cost factor

Diwali is about lights, firecrackers are extraneous. Good to see a decline is firecrackers both imported and home-made.

What an emotional speech of Chinese.
We know what we are doing and also gives two F about your whining

You dont have to worry about after all we are not that big market.
Of course, I why should I worry about it? keep talking indian, I know you are always "confident":coffee:

Of course, I why should I worry about it? keep talking hindu, I know you are always "confident":coffee:
These people have no idea of what is supply chain, industrial ecosystem and automation.
They are handling such a serious issue like how beef banning is being handled....
Ridiculous....

Indian firecracker production:

Chinese firecracker production:

OMG.....Are they making beef bun or what? It feels like working in a cheap eatery....
This is 21st century.
From production, storage to logistics.....Come on!

We are running our firework manufacturing line like this
137713852.jpg
137713829-1.jpg

Remember Rio Olympics?
Some said the firework was the only interesting part compared to previous ones....