What's new

Envoy nominee open to lifting arms ban to Vietnam

Well i got ur point, the powerful Vietnamese is a American citizen, and his family might from Republic of Vietnam. :coffee: I think they are very keen to slap your dirty VCP face.
No, they are Vietnamese Americans, and hate the chicom. Many serve in the US army. Many make career in the army.

Don´t be a fool and assume South Vietnamese living in America hate Vietnam. Some dislike the current political system (communist), but all love their motherland. All want to see Vietnam to become prosperous, not to turn into revolution chaos. All want to kick your chinese as$ out of our water and soil.

How do I know it? because I am South Vietnamese, my father once served the army of South Vietnam and many of my relatives live in California.

ViXuyen needs to cock your head for having too thick skull. LOL
funny that you tend to call in ViXueng when running out of argument. LOL
actually how Vietnam manages the relation to America and others it is none of your business.

Last edited:
Not sure why you would be happy about China increasing defense budget. Money has to come from somewhere.

China has more than enough money to build modernized forces. If we don't use em on defense development the money might well be stolen by corrupted officials or be invested senselessly to build infrastructure for a hostile india.

Funny to see chinese jump up and down beside relation of Vietnam-US.
They can do nothing but jump up.

So let me get this right. You want modern toys so you can fight us. Am I correct? Why do you need to fight us, your big brother? LOL

Brother? No! :no: Don't be paranoid.
china is a traditional foe of Vietnam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom