What's new

Undeniable proof that India vs Pakistan match was fixed!

Of course we are two completely different people. Remember that good old Two-Nation theory? :D

BhuVaMBCIAIBNoL.jpg

Shehzad batting style also resembles kohli. He may not be of the stature of kohli but a looks a good composed batsmen.

on a serious note , my respect for your captain has grown especially after seeing how his own countrymen hate him despite giving such fighting knocks everytime . Just admire his attitude

10945570_1605647326339596_753215138975935959_n.jpg
I dont care for any body but i still like him the most in Pakistan team.

Shehzad batting style also resembles kohli. He may not be of the stature of kohli but a looks a good composed batsmen.
Nah, he was just unfortunate enough to be born on the "wrong" side of the border :D He is Kohli's "Doosra Janam" :D

You have put a Hindu spell on me you enemy agent !
You mean Sanskrit spell or Arabic? :D

First of all Right Side is Kholi and Left side is Shezaad ... But u said Shezaad a Dalit :D
Strong muslim look ???? :partay: Yes yes ... We are two different people:enjoy: We are dalits you are Arabs

Thappa Kidhar Hai? :D
B6wFra9CUAAO9y_.png

Whoa Whoa Whoa,Calm down people.There is no need to make sarcastic remarks about Pakistani team.Winning and loosing is the part of a game.I m sure if Pakistan wins the next 2 matches,all of u people will start praising them.So,don`t get too carried away in emotions .....still :smitten::pakistan:

One thing is for sure ... Swearing at each others ethnicity is not gonna work for indians and Pakistanis ... It's backfiring :lol: So lets kept it simple like dog monkey crocodiles :partay: Hahah

i just have one word to say tum jito ya haroo sunoooooo tum par lanat......... beghertaaaannnnn bachon se har gaye :P

Well how often do we see all Pakistani players being dismissed by catching alone? Shouldn't there be some kind of variation in dismissals as it happens in every unpredicted cricket innings? :D After the match we hear Misbah's contradictory statements that they will do "better" in coming matches while claiming that today's pitch was a batting pitch, so what went wrong? :D
b377.gif

Note: Its not a conspiracy theory :D

@45'22' @Zebra @CHARGER @metronome @bhangi bava @pak-marine @Pomegranate @Leader @levina @itachiii @chauvunist @Junaid B @bhangi bava @ShowGun @yesboss @jaunty @Skywalker @salwararmy @OrionHunter @satya prakash patel @nasirahmad @thesolar65 @SrNair @DJ Crudept @metronome @definitelynotIndian
Matches got fixed in 1992 for next 6 matches between India -Pakistan world cup match :D
All IndoPak wc matches are fixed
It was decided here :partay:
unnamed (1).jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom