What's new

Undeniable proof that India vs Pakistan match was fixed!

In my opinion the problem originates within PCB and the solution lies therein. (Serious opinion)

PCB should be privatised...sell it to the Chinese and see what happens. (Joke-for the numb-nuts).

And they say we are two different people :p: Amazing resemblance. Some one need to put this question to both ... And Shazad batting also looks like Viraat Kholi . May be he is his rolemodel .

Of course we are two completely different people. Remember that good old Two-Nation theory? :D

BhuVaMBCIAIBNoL.jpg

In my opinion the problem originates within PCB and the solution lies therein. (Serious opinion)

PCB should be privatised...sell it to the Chinese and see what happens. (Joke-for the numb-nuts).

Bhuhahahaha :rofl: Chinese already created Team India rip off .Starting with Viraat Kholi Look alike Shezaad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The guy on the left (Kohli) looks like a dalit and malnourished whilst the guy on the right (Shehzad) looks like an Arab and strong muslim Pakistani.
Moron, its actually the exact opposite. Shehzad is on the left not right :D

hmm acha hai OLX pe bech do
LOL. He is ALREADY our Ronald Reagan :D
afridi.jpg
528651fda493cea5befd98672c9a4d6f3e04d489.jpg

press-ads.jpg

I think he should have been in modeling and acting not cricket :D

The guy on the left (Kohli) looks like a dalit and malnourished whilst the guy on the right (Shehzad) looks like an Arab and strong muslim Pakistani.

First of all Right Side is Kholi and Left side is Shezaad ... But u said Shezaad a Dalit :D
Strong muslim look ???? :partay: Yes yes ... We are two different people:enjoy: We are dalits you are Arabs

Back
Top Bottom