What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Looks like Putin wants USSR back...

Probably only Slavic countries. Incorporating stans would be a demographic suicide.

IMHO we've been balancing/appeasing Russia for 200 years now and nothing good came out of it,only death,land stolen,deportations,suffering overall.

So,**** balancing,**** appeasement,let's get it over it if that's the case,let them exterminate us,thast's clearly what they want.As some verses our National Hymn say :

"Better to die in battle with full glory

Than to be slaves again in our ancient land"

You are part of NATO.

Massive demonstration against the war and Putin in Zaporizhia southern Ukraine
2ch9axj.jpg

Ukrainian soldiers gather in front of the only entrance in their base that is under siege by Russian commando
5ocnyb.jpg

2ch9axj.jpg

Ukrainian soldiers gather in front of the only entrance in their base that is under siege by Russian commando
5ocnyb.jpg

Look at the ukrainian soldiers in the picture helmets,uniforms and gear and i think that this picture practically explains why they don't have a chance. :(

The most drastic that can happen is a repeat of the the events we saw in Georgia during the Olympics in 2008 and after that possibly a split of Ukraine into a "proper ethnic Ukrainian Ukraine" and a Russian/Russified/Russian speaking Ukraine. The later might probably join Russia formally or form a union or serve as a client state just as much as Belarus does.

But it is interesting indeed and I have some reading to do because it seems that a lot happened today.

Basically it all comes down to the Russians fearing Western influence next to their borders. They want Ukraine to be a vassal state that rely on them economically, politically etc. so Gazprom and others can continue to sell gas to them. .

Breakup of Ukraine along ethnic lines--and not just Crimea--is the only realistic, long term solution.

Ukraine: the government ordered the mobilization of reserve troops
The Ukrainian government has ordered, Sunday, March 2, 2014, the mobilization of its reserve troops. This follows the mobilization of the Red Army on the western borders of Russia

Ukraine : le gouvernement ordonne la mobilisation des troupes de réserve- Shems FM

I am in reserve of Russian Armed Forces and there is no mobilization in Russia. May be current Kiev authorities under mobilization imply giving arms to that bunch of nazi bandits, rapists and looters which we all have seen in Kiev? Then the people in Ukraine in big danger. No wonder trains from Ukraine to Russia are crowded.

Also another video of helicopters in Crimea.

Look at the ukrainian soldiers in the picture helmets,uniforms and gear and i think that this picture practically explains why they don't have a chance. :(

They look like a "rent an army" , you would pick up in the countryside and arm with old equipment.

Ukrainian and Russian military authorities agreed on weakening the the blockade of Ukrainian military units in Crimea.
Currently Ukrainian air defence troops are taken in Sevastopol and Yevpatoria. Border guards and marine troops and naval headquarters are blocked. However, the blockade is removing.

Украина и Россия договорились об ослаблении блокировки украинских военных частей в Севастополе
http://gazeta.ua/ru/articles/np/_ro...j-divizion-vsu-v-sevastopole-istochnik/545123

How in the world do you know his age?? I didnt even know that lol

@T-123456 are you really 46?

His profile page says that.

Born,09-05-1967 in Gulsehir Turkey.
live in Germany Belgium Holland
Studied economie 4 years,psychology 2 years
world citizen
travelled to allmost 40 countries.
I speak,english,german,dutch,french,spanish and turkish.

Frightening if true.

Anyway let's get back to topic. Not the slightest interested in a another stupid discussion.

2ch9axj.jpg

5ocnyb.jpg

Yes, that's only going to end bad for Ukraine.:lol:

Breakup of Ukraine along ethnic lines--and not just Crimea--is the only realistic, long term solution.

Indeed. A bit like the Balkans. That way everybody will be happy and the actual people would have made the choices of their will.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom