What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

She is an Armenian Jew, the real Slavic Ukrainian girls are way hotter than her.

I don't think she is Jewish. She is mainly Latvian with some Ukrainian. She is very hot for a politician. Very hot for an 53 year old lady. She look only 35 years old even though she is over 50.

I don't think she is Jewish. She is mainly Latvian with some Ukrainian. She is very hot for a politician. Very hot for an 53 year old lady. She look only 35 years old even though she is over 50.

The natural color of her hair is dark brown, and she looks pretty similar to the people from the Caucasus region.

And her Jewish ancestry was also well documented.

Family of Yulia Tymoshenko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yulia_2000.jpg

For now, there is no need to invade Poland.

But Ukraine is the red line for Russia, it cannot join EU, at least for the eastern part.

For now. Could be next time Putin decides he wants the Stans back to reclaim territory. Or invade Poland or other Eastern European countries because he believes Russian citizens were being threaten. But its a theory as I said. Maybe thats the reason Poland was invaded in WW2. Russian citizens were being threatened. And in collaboration with Hitler, he helped protect the Russian citizens.

For now. Could be next time Putin decides he wants the Stans back to reclaim territory. Or invade Poland or other Eastern European countries because he believes Russian citizens were being threaten. But its a theory as I said. Maybe thats the reason Poland was invaded in WW2. Russian citizens were being threatened. And in collaboration with Hitler, he helped protect the Russian citizens.

i think you will find in WW2 hitler did this... it is how he got control of part of austria, because of german citizens.. and it was his claim that poland killed german citizens etc which is supposedly one of the reasons hitler invaded poland

russia and germany made a non aggression pact, if there was no non aggression pact and germany just took over poland, likely russia would of gone to war with germany from the start.... but since hitler and stalin agreed to take half of poland each, they were both happy.. for the time being..

I think if you've experienced the disintegration of the United States, you would have a different attitude toward the gradual reunification of your country.

I think if you've experienced the disintegration of the United States, you would have a different attitude toward the gradual reunification of your country.

So in other words you are going to invade every country or territory that broke away from the Soviet Union. Perhaps you want Alaska back?

So in other words you are going to invade every country or territory that broke away from the Soviet Union. Perhaps you want Alaska back?
I think that you just do not understand what Ukraine means for Russia - it's like the first thirteen states for America . Here in Kiev begins the history Russia . Kiev in the tenth century was called the "Mother of Russian cities ." It's like Sussex or Wessex for England.
In the south and east of the country would be no resistance . People will meet Russian troops with flowers and Russian flags. Because we never never stopped to consider ourselvez part of Russia . We always thought that sooner or later the "independence" of Ukraine will be liquidated . Because independent Ukraine from Russia - this is like New England, independent from the United States. This is crazy.

I think that you just do not understand what Ukraine means for Russia - it's like the first thirteen states for America . Here in Kiev begins the history Russia . Kiev in the tenth century was called the "Mother of Russian cities ." It's like Sussex or Wessex for England.
In the south and east of the country would be no resistance . People will meet Russian troops with flowers and Russian flags. Because we never never stopped to consider ourselvez part of Russia . We always thought that sooner or later the "independence" of Ukraine will be liquidated . Because independent Ukraine from Russia - this is like New England, independent from the United States. This is crazy.

That is right.

Also there is barely thing as literal Ukrainian as Ukrainian masters wrote in Russian. I think Stalin has cause the development.

1. The holodomor. No choice, Russian will get blame even though Georgian is primarily responsible.
  2. Annexation of East Poland. That is how Ukraine end up with so many "catholic" and western leaning people

How many Russian loyalist are there in Ukrainian army?

Let's not forget Ukraine have the capability to produce ICMB and all the stock leftovers back during Soviet era so they could hurt Russia. :smokin:

Or else, hopefully Ukrainian nationalist, neo nazis, anti-Russian, Tatars and Muslims resistance can lift up resistance against the Russian occupation.

How many Russian loyalist are there in Ukrainian army?

Let's not forget Ukraine have the capability to produce ICMB and all the stock leftovers back during Soviet era so they could hurt Russia. :smokin:

Or else, hopefully Ukrainian nationalist, neo nazis, anti-Russian, Tatars and Muslims resistance can lift up resistance against the Russian occupation.
Do not worry, the entire industry and science is on the east of the country, which is loyal to Russia. And Western part - semi-literate peasants, brain-washed by russophobe propoganda. They can kill unarmed people, but against real army they like mouse against bear.

Back
Top Bottom