What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Start a nuclear war! I didn't get the wife I wanted in this life! :angry:

Bring us all down! World War Three is going to be the greatest achievement of human civilization of all time! :ph34r:

Ukrainian Refugees entering Russia .. more than 6,50,000 of them

Bhu2yJNIYAA6SyS.jpg:large

:lol:

The Geo-Political Importance of Ukraine is tremendous. With the Ukrainian Issue, Russia is pitted against Europe, US and the NATO forces which means that US/Nato is no longer the sole Superpower calling the shots. Russia is back to oppose them to protect its vital interest and this is good for the World. The unipolar world had become a very dangerous place for the Middle East and the South Asian countries.

Last edited:
Start a nuclear war! I didn't get the wife I wanted in this life! :angry:

Bring us all down! World War Three is going to be the greatest achievement of human civilization of all time! :ph34r:
Not yet! We haven't finished building the bomb. Once it's complete, we will transfer it to Hamas. :D

Russia already has Crimea , the only next thing Russia is eying is eastern Ukraine ... Most probably Eastern Ukraine will be annexed and the western part will be left alone to fend for themselves...

Russia proves if you have a massive nuclear arsenal with nuclear triads along with very good air defences, you are pretty much untouchable in this world. Excellent submarines are crucial.

Hope the Chinese leadership takes note. No point building useless aircraft carriers that take nearly a decade to enter service.

Russia already has Crimea , the only next thing Russia is eying is eastern Ukraine ... Most probably Eastern Ukraine will be annexed and the western part will be left alone to fend for themselves...

Historically speaking, The Eastern Ukraine was always part of Russia which explains why Eastern Ukraine is predominantly inhabited by Ethnic Russians.

is it that bad? they must be far better than many Middle Eastern countries with an annual spend of 2.3 B dollars.

The real problem with the Ukrainian Army is its divided Loyalties and Desertions, and i don't think many of them will go to war over the questionable new govt. in Kiev and when it comes to an actual Russian Invasion... All you will see is their army in complete Disarray

The Geo-Political Importance of Ukraine is tremendous. With the Ukrainian Issue, Russia is pitted against Europe, US and the NATO forces which means that US/Nato is no longer the sole Superpower calling the shots. Russia is back to oppose them to protect its vital interest and this is good for the World. The unipolar world had become a very dangerous place for the Middle East and the South Asian countries.

Russia providing a distraction will give China more breathing space against the US. It's impossible to concentrate on 2 massive countries at the same time. Before this, all American attention was on containing China but now Russia has earned us more time to grow even stronger to close the economic, technological and military gap with the US.

Back
Top Bottom