What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

I am absolutely neutral here. Your so called news is BS propaganda.
How a Jew can be neutral now? In Kiev, the government seized the direct successors of those who served the Nazis, who shot the Jews in Kiev at Babiy Yar.

1618490_213100302220482_1670081430_n.jpg

I don't always agree with things Russians do, but it's a very hilarious joke that U.S is whining about 'interfering' in Ukraine's internal affairs by Russia, as if they are totally unfamiliar with the word "interference". :lol:

The U.S should IMMEDIATELY bomb Assads palaces and government buildings. But Obama is a dope, so.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XPCxL3ggDzA/T1dpC1Jl3QI/AAAAAAAABkU/ZCcm5SfTlUU/s1600/Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-***-over-here-meme.png

I bet China is watching this very closely , after seeing the US response it may start its activities on south china sea...

How a Jew can be neutral now? In Kiev, the government seized the direct successors of those who served the Nazis, who shot the Jews in Kiev at Babiy Yar.

Brother whats your position on these developments ?

JEWS again using people to fight

If we wanr peace we must attack the people hiding behind, to show them if war is cool

Tavarish what are the Tatars saying about the Russian presence? I have read conflicting reports. Considering the history I hope you understand why they would be suspicious of joining Russia...

It was 70 years ago. Why should I care about the country which I never even visited in my life?

Besides I dont see anything dramatic happening. Ukraine needs money and West is not willing to pay. So it will not have any choice to go back to Russia.

Tavarish what are the Tatars saying about the Russian presence? I have read conflicting reports. Considering the history I hope you understand why they would be suspicious of joining Russia...
Prime Ministers of Crimea promised Tatars the widest autonomy, which they have never had in Ukraine. A couple of days ago to Crimea arrived authoritative Tatars delegation from Kazan.
Thereafter, there were no reports about Tatar protests. Let's see what will happen next.

Russia itself has the largest neo-Nazi membership of any country in the entire world. Russian neo-Nazis are known for their hatred for Muslims from the Caucasus and Central Asia as well as other non-European/Slavic races.

I support Russia on this matter concerning The Ukraine. I don't see why some Ukrainians would want beef with Russia considering that both nations are predominantly Slavic.
But Russian neo-Nazis are not in power.

I don't always agree with things Russians do, but it's a very hilarious joke that U.S is whining about 'interfering' in Ukraine's internal affairs by Russia, as if they are totally unfamiliar with the word "interference". :lol:

Sort of like the Iranians in Syria, Lebanon and now Iraq ?

Brother whats your position on these developments ?
I hope that the situation in the south-east of Ukraine will develop on the Crimean scenario. In my town all while quietly. While there were no demonstrations nor for the fashists, neither for Russia.

As an Indian.I will support Russia ,whatever the reason.I think all Indians will support Russia.
If Russia complete this successfully then US game will over.
Russia already defeat US diplomatically in Syria. If Russia can repeat that in Ukraine.Then US superpower dom become a spike crown for US.Gradually PRC will also follow that path.

Back
Top Bottom