What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Ukrainian Navy general switches allegiance:

As pressure mounted Ukrainian Navy Commander Denis Berezovsky announced a day after his appointment that he was switching allegiance to the pro-Russian authorities in Crimea after gunmen believed to be acting under orders from Moscow surrounded his building.

It was 70 years ago. Why should I care about the country which I never even visited in my life?

Besides I dont see anything dramatic happening. Ukraine needs money and West is not willing to pay. So it will not have any choice to go back to Russia.
What is 70 years for the Jewish people? It is nothing. I hope your older relatives still have a different point of view. And I hope that you also change it when grow up.

Russians are in their country and they are clueless what to do wow NATO best of luck seems u all are pussies attacking nations with no army. now fight with the Russians u pussies

EU/NATO/USA are quick to spread democracy to the poor, brown Muslims of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan and others I forgot to mention.

But this charity organization has no time for their fellow white, Christian Ukrainians.

...But this charity organization has no time for their fellow white, Christian Ukrainians.

The Ukrainians are ALREADY 'white, Christian and democratic'. No 'work' for the U.S. there. This is a European problem. Let THEM solve it.

Still world biggest navel fleet of USSR parked in Ukraine and Pakistan is one of biggest customer of Ukraine defence products.

Soviet_and_Russian_Black_Sea_Fleet.jpg

Why this al-Hasani character allowed to make personal attack and derail threads? Hope Mod take action to bring this thread back to topic.

Back on topic:

How even Ukraine going to challenge Russian force when their newly appointed naval chief defected to Russian side. There are more rank and file who will switch and switching. West really opened a Pandora's box using Sochi Olympic as backdrop. But as usual they did not calculate all eventualities.

Obvious direction Ukraine heading is some sort of disintegration. In such case, western plan will fail in its purpose. Moreover west will have to foot the bill for western part of Ukraine debt and feeding them.

Gulf petro dollars has no purpose that far into Europe, so obviously EU and US has to take money away from their people to feed western Ukraine. How that will fare in already aggrieved public opinion is remains to be seen.

Then there is question about Ukraine and EU heavy dependence on Russian gas. It is no co incidence EU and US choose to provoke this just at the end of winter. Deep scar its creating will not go away before the next winter. Suffice to say Russia holding major part of EU energy supply lever, EU has almost no choice, except media statements, only few months.

For Russia, Putin made sure EU is not the only market, China, Japan fare significant in its energy market strategy. It is no fluke Putin signed almost half a trillion dollar energy deal with China and more to follow.

So, all the "price to pay" rhetoric from US establishment has much less edge than last cold war era.

Now question is will there be a new one? And can US and EU afford one?

Last edited:
I agree with you 100%.

Russia has freed itself from the American global hegemony, by having enough nukes to obliterate America many many times over.

We need to vastly increase the size of our nuclear arsenal (in secret), as well as our nuclear submarine fleet. DF-41 are great, but we need to move towards HGV technology as soon as possible, since we've already successfully tested the hypersonic glide vehicle technology.

Once we have thousands of HGV with nuclear warheads on them, we will be as untouchable as Russia and America are now.

Russia has massive oil and gas reserves and is not reliant on international trade the way China is.

China does not necessarily need a Navy as powerful as the US, just one that can do real damage to the US Navy, but it needs to have a more developed economy and one that is less dependent on trade with the Western powers.

I think by around 2025, the conditions will be in place for China to be able to act the way that Russia is doing now.

So you're cool with the nazis' and muslim haters ?
It seems that the E.U and NATO/America is cool with the current Ukrainian gov.t which has considerable numbers of "neo-Nazis" in its ranks.

Back
Top Bottom