What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Now i know i may be a little off topic or this doesn't concern anyone but what's new about that Russian invasion of Ukraine thingy that might trigger a new Cold War or even WW3 ?

I agree with you 100%.

Russia has freed itself from the American global hegemony, by having enough nukes to obliterate America many many times over.

We need to vastly increase the size of our nuclear arsenal (in secret), as well as our nuclear submarine fleet. DF-41 are great, but we need to move towards HGV technology as soon as possible, since we've already successfully tested the hypersonic glide vehicle technology.

Once we have thousands of HGV with nuclear warheads on them, we will be as untouchable as Russia and America are now.

China is dependent on the economic system established by the International High Finance. Russia has enough land mass and resources to remain self sufficient which is why sanctions or "isolation" won't do much to Russia.

Though, you do make a good point regarding massive amounts of nukes and what not.

BBC News - New head of Ukraine's navy 'defects' in Crimea

Cant get any Worse , did the previous one defect too ? :lol:

Russia will most probably be kicked of the G8 or max sanctions... they wont get too far

BhvGFaDCEAAD0Ta.jpg:large

Russia should invade the entire Ukraine and annex the country.

What is 70 years for the Jewish people? It is nothing. I hope your older relatives still have a different point of view. And I hope that you also change it when grow up.
Many Russians that I know like Germany more than USA. Although Germans killed 27 millions while US saved millions.

Anyhow, do u see thousands of refugees fleeing to Russia as Star Wars guy claimed here?

Nothing will happen. West uses ukraine to annoy russia, as it did use georgia in 2008. Russia will slap ukraine as it did slap georgia. End of story. And as always, the only losers will be proxies.

Russia has massive oil and gas reserves and is not reliant on international trade the way China is.

China does not necessarily need a Navy as powerful as the US, just one that can do real damage to the US Navy, but it needs to have a more developed economy and one that is less dependent on trade with the Western powers.

I think by around 2025, the conditions will be in place for China to be able to act the way that Russia is doing now.

Agreed.

Oil dependence is a big problem. We need to find ways around that.

We already have pipelines to Russia and to several countries in Central Asia, such as Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan. And China has one of the largest domestic reserves of oil, more than America has in fact.

Renewable energy will be a big deal, we are already the number one investor and producer of green energy in the world. Unfortunately even our huge renewable energy production meets only a fraction of our energy consumption, for now at least.

Shale oil/gas is an interesting aspect. China has the 3rd largest reserves of shale oil on the planet, and we have the number 1 largest reserves of shale gas. If we can harness this in a cost effective way, it will go a long way towards helping our strategic needs.

But like you said, it will take at least until 2020-2025 before we can do what Russia is doing today, laughing in the face of American hegemony. We did something similar during the Korean War before, in which we forced the US into the longest retreat in their military history.

However, that was a land war. They are now smart enough not to fight us on land again, given our massive numerical advantage in terms of soldiers. Which puts us back into a disadvantageous position.

I heard the new government is also corrupt, any truth to it?

I seen some articles on the new woman Ukraine leader's houses and such, and that unlike what the west are saying charges against her in the first place are in fact true.

What is the truth?

It's 1960. Warsaw Pact members, principally the Soviet Union, back communist rebels in Canada, who riot, burn government buildings, attack police and SWAT, until their current govt. collapses. Communist take over Parliament Hill and establish a new regime.

Now, the US has a Navy base, military assets and technology in Canada. What will they do?

Russia has massive oil and gas reserves and is not reliant on international trade the way China is.

China does not necessarily need a Navy as powerful as the US, just one that can do real damage to the US Navy, but it needs to have a more developed economy and one that is less dependent on trade with the Western powers.

I think by around 2025, the conditions will be in place for China to be able to act the way that Russia is doing now.

Until China become self sufficient in oil and gas they are vulnerable to West.
Just in Case If Russia declare a war.They can successfully maintain it for a long time.Because Oil and gas is most important They can get it from their own land.Russia owns one of best defence industry in the world.Their Anti -Air defence systems are
formidable.And they got a huge land.
But china maintain its growth economy through trade.And they still an export driven economy.And disturbances in that lifeline
will cause fatal effect to China.I dont think this will change thaat much in 2025

Back
Top Bottom