What's new

Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert

Come back to the ME? Since when was Russia ever in the ME to begin with? Time to shift your country (Netherlands) to Russia or Kazakhstan. Maybe Belarus. That would suit you I believe.

To throw USA naval bases out of the gulf, currently they rule the place

To throw USA naval bases out of the gulf, currently they rule the place

Maybe they do so but so do the Americans when it comes to Iraq. After all they removed the entire military, police force, political system and appointed their men and their own system. Basically all your laws are made in US. That's why you are paying the Kurds for nothing. Thank the US. Your liberators.

Maybe they do so but so do the Americans when it comes to Iraq. After all they removed the entire military, police force, political system and appointed their men and their own system. Basically all your laws are made in US. That's why you are paying the Kurds for nothing. Thank the US. Your liberators.

Law of hammurabi you dumb bedouin, we made yours and that of your forefathers.

Haha, can't handle the pressure? What are you talking about low IQ clown? I openly talk to you and insult you while you insult me behind my back. That's the difference between a man and an oldie like you that is way past his expiration date.

I am not even going to throw a toilet paper at you since you are irrelevant if you stopped addressing me. Do you understand this or should I make it even more clear for you once and for all?
You are happy arent you,nobody can do anything to you in your room behind your computer?
Was it difficult for you to see that we use toilets here instead of the desert?
You are the biggest troll here you clown:rofl:

From this thread i learned Slavs mean slaves, pretty shitty name for ethinic group.

Just a few reasons why I'm pro Ukraine :P

1. Milla Jovovich ( most beautiful woman to ever walk on planet earth)

milla-jovovich-600x798.jpg

2. Mila Kunis:

mila-kunis.jpg

3. Olga Kurylenko

Olga+-Kurylenko-+%283%29.jpg

Well, you guys get the drift! :D

Fully Agree.

Law of hammurabi you dumb bedouin, we made yours and that of your forefathers.

Who was an Akkadian and they originated on the Arabian Peninsula as all other Semites. They are not native to Iraq you dumb Mongol. In fact your country has been used as a clove. Ruled by various ancient Semitic people and invaders, then came the Persian invaders and finally the Arab invaders about 1500 years ago. That's how you came into existence.

@T-123456

Should you not be telling that to yourself? Even on the internet you are not a man enough to address people directly when you start the insults. When somebody returns the favor you cry as the old donkey you are.

Toilettes came to the ME long before they came to your Central Asia and yurts. Forgot about that? At least I am here to remind you of that.

I hope WW3 erupts and a meteor crashes into earth and wipes off our whole civilization and judgement day comes.

@T-123456

What are those stealth fighter jets in your avatar?

Who was an Akkadian and they originated on the Arabian Peninsula as all other Semites. They are not native to Iraq you dumb Mongol. In fact your country has been used as a clove. Ruled by various ancient Semitic people and invaders, then came the Persian invaders and finally the Arab invaders about 1500 years ago. That's how you came into existence.

@T-123456

Should you not be telling that to yourself? Even on the internet you are not a man enough to address people directly when you start the insults. When somebody returns the favor you cry as the old donkey you are.

Toilettes came to the ME long before they came to your Central Asia and yurts. Forgot about that?
I don't want to start another debate that we already had before.

1.) You were right about arguing with the Russian guy because he started it but you took it to far/
2.) If you are going to argue with another Turkish member don't drag us all into by saying dumb stuff.
3.)Stop derailing the thread.

Wait for it,now comes a 5000 year old civiliation story.

The beautiful ancient Arab world is something you non Semites could only dream of. The Arabian tribes of the beautiful ancient peninsula share a lot of history whom established worlds largest empires and most remarkable civilizations, among them the Dilmun civilization in the Peninsula.
Us Semites originate from the Arabian Peninsula as all other Semites. You dumb Mongol, try to understand, your country has been used as a clove. Ruled by various ancient Semitic people and invaders, then came the Persian invaders and finally the us Arab invaders.
You were nothing before you encountered us Semites. You were useless nomads that roamed the steppes of Central Asia & Mongolia like a bunch of savages, something you are proud of. You first became relevant when you encountered us. That is the reality. Don't make me laugh.
I think that I exposed the Mongols enough for today.

Us Semites civilized you Mongols after all and gave you an identity, recorded you people the first time you appeared in the civilized world 2800 years ago and here you are talking big while you don’t even know your own roots:lol:

The 500 million Arabs in the world together form the worlds strongest superpower, something Mongols will never have.

As I said stick to making kebabs, a dish you stole from us Semetic Arabs like all the other Arab dishes that you claim are Turkish cuisine LOL.

The beautiful diverse Arab world:coffee:

Saudi Arabia - Hejaz
2287886424_f7707116e2_o.jpg

7328943478_5228e6429a_b.jpg

6512019711_3cedafa66c_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom